bear

Apr 27, 2017
Wasn't the load menu under the heart icon? I remember being able to access all of my pieces there as well as load them individually under "Favorites" or something. Then again, i only properly used it once.
The Load Menu is under the document icon. The heart icon is apparently the Parameters Menu.

It looks like the main archetypes menu should have the save/load parts function, but the quick controls menu is a faster way of doing it. I just can't figure out why there's no quick controls menu in my game. Then again I haven't messed with it too much. I'll probably download the copy from the github and see if it's different from the one that came with the repack.

jestir

May 4, 2018
it was just the manual that comes with the game and I wanted to give some support to the game makers

Serance

Monster Girl Connoisseur
Donor
Jul 30, 2018
Much appreciated, I will give it a try later today and report back (y)
Please do! I hear about this problem a lot, but so far I've only seen it occur on 'Evaan's MHA Nejire Hado Mod'. Would be nice to know so I can help others fix it because I see that symptom a lot.

it was just the manual that comes with the game and I wanted to give some support to the game makers
I'd like to see it, if you don't mind sending me it. :)

Reactions: deeznuts420

deeznuts420

Aug 15, 2018
If it only happens during freeroam and talking to them, i'd imagine you will need to force hi-poly under options (which will take a big performance hit depending on your settings and specs) since afaik, mod content doesn't have low poly models.
Please do! I hear about this problem a lot, but so far I've only seen it occur on 'Evaan's MHA Nejire Hado Mod'. Would be nice to know so I can help others fix it because I see that symptom a lot.
I report back with good results. I got the KK_ForceHighPoly v1.2.2 from DeathWeasel (not sure if I am allowed to link stuff yet), installed it, and everything works fine now. I had this issue mainly with Ryza and KizunaAI, you can find them in the "DarkRadiance" character folder. I couldn't test yet if it had a performance impact as I only put these two in the classroom for test purposes. I might update on that. I have a 2070 Super, R5 3600 and 16GB RAM @ 3000mhz

Also, here is what I tried beforehand, just so other people don't go into a goosechase:
in the plugin/mod settings, I disabled all options under "Main Game Optimizations" and also enabled "always show accessories" under "miscellaneous". Now when I spawned them into the freeroam classroom, they had no clothes on o_O but had atleast had their full models rendering. After I got the ForceHighPoly plugin, I left the accessory setting as it is, and enabled the main game optimizations again. Sort of went on a tangent here, but basically just got the HighPoly plugin and it worked lol

EDIT: Okay so forcing highpoly models outside the classroom with more than 5 girls, absolutely shredded my framerate to like 30. it would be better to just give them a default school outfit and ditch highpoly models. I wonder if it would be possible to force highpoly models on certain characters and ignore the ones that dont need it to render properly

Last edited:

em0rt41

Apr 4, 2020
Is there a way to replace the females in the game campaign by cards? I mean, not loading appearance in the chara studio, but effectively just exchanging cards?

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
I didn't ask how to raise her skill lv or experience but how to raise her sex... how ever you would put that, you know "First time' "inexp" "exp" and "lewd" those but I found them elsewhere
If wish to do this the normal way with out using cheats this link is very useful an A to Z on this title. -

IGaming

Sep 21, 2017
Can someone upload the default custom female character cards folder? I accidentally deleted it and I don't think I will re-download the whole game just to get that folder.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
I report back with good results. I got the KK_ForceHighPoly v1.2.2 from DeathWeasel (not sure if I am allowed to link stuff yet), installed it, and everything works fine now. I had this issue mainly with Ryza and KizunaAI, you can find them in the "DarkRadiance" character folder. I couldn't test yet if it had a performance impact as I only put these two in the classroom for test purposes. I might update on that. I have a 2070 Super, R5 3600 and 16GB RAM @ 3000mhz

Also, here is what I tried beforehand, just so other people don't go into a goosechase:
in the plugin/mod settings, I disabled all options under "Main Game Optimizations" and also enabled "always show accessories" under "miscellaneous". Now when I spawned them into the freeroam classroom, they had no clothes on o_O but had atleast had their full models rendering. After I got the ForceHighPoly plugin, I left the accessory setting as it is, and enabled the main game optimizations again. Sort of went on a tangent here, but basically just got the HighPoly plugin and it worked lol

EDIT: Okay so forcing highpoly models outside the classroom with more than 5 girls, absolutely shredded my framerate to like 30. it would be better to just give them a default school outfit and ditch highpoly models. I wonder if it would be possible to force highpoly models on certain characters and ignore the ones that dont need it to render properly
highpoly mod alwasy reduce the game performance do the fact that mod eat a lot ram usage not mention some characters use overlay mod and material editor mod so that will eat even more PC resorce, and don't forget illusion game have a bad game optimize.
I think people confuse high poly mod as a 4k graphic mod.
Koikatu divides a two parts.
The High part, , when the MC interacted with the NPCs present in the school, speak, events and finally H scenes.
The Low part, They are characters who run to school or talk to each other npc to npc.
High poly mod allows to replace the lowpoly to the higher one.

Last edited:

inconnuG

Sep 10, 2018
Well, it's been 6 months since I took over the creation of AA2 and Koikatsu and AA2, I will soon also start AA! I do all the anime and manga! and but own creation arrives! if you have comments or ideas i'm here and everything is yes! Test 1.png Test 2.png

Serance

Monster Girl Connoisseur
Donor
Jul 30, 2018
This game runs 60 FPS on 4K easily even on my 1660ti laptop. Force high poly just plain destroys the game with 5+ girls though even with my 2070 SUPER Desktop i7 4000mhz 16 GB + SSD PC. Force High Poly just is not worth using. It worked very well back when Patchwork used it for some reason, but now it's just plain destructive to FPS.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Is there a way to replace the females in the game campaign by cards? I mean, not loading appearance in the chara studio, but effectively just exchanging cards?
No, but you can change their appearance in the extras menu in their individual events screens.

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
RX4.1, Studio doesn´t start but game does.

I don´t know what happened.
See if output.log exists in the main folder. If it does, open it and search for clues or click on "Developer mode" on the launcher then stare at the console while you load the studio.

Well, it's been 6 months since I took over the creation of AA2 and Koikatsu and AA2, I will soon also start AA! I do all the anime and manga! and but own creation arrives! if you have comments or ideas i'm here and everything is yes! View attachment 689563 View attachment 689564
Oh wow, big fan of Tsutsukakushi Tsukiko, i assume? Not that i disapprove or anything.

how to download ? i already downloaded all the files but dk what to do
You extract the 001 file with 7zip/winrar.

Reactions: Warte and Serance

Warte

Jan 3, 2019
See if output.log exists in the main folder. If it does, open it and search for clues or click on "Developer mode" on the launcher then stare at the console while you load the studio.

Oh wow, big fan of Tsutsukakushi Tsukiko, i assume? Not that i disapprove or anything.

You extract the 001 file with 7zip/winrar.
Something about Unity. Reinstalled and working like a charm.

Reactions: namprofli3

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
how to download ? i already downloaded all the files but dk what to do
Use WinRAR or 7zip to extract it from the file that either doesn't end on a number or that ends in 001. Then there should be one more file, if it is not recognized as an archive, the file icon is white, then add a dot before the 7z on the right end of the file name and extract that. You should then have a folder with all the game files ready to play.

i must play as male?
Yes, the story is that you are the only male in an all girls school that is either still an all girls school or recently converted to coed and transferred in out of convenience.

any way to hack study etc?
There is already a mod in place, cheat tools.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes