namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019

Tdius

Feb 20, 2018
Use WinRAR or 7zip to extract it from the file that either doesn't end on a number or that ends in 001. Then there should be one more file, if it is not recognized as an archive, the file icon is white, then add a dot before the 7z on the right end of the file name and extract that. You should then have a folder with all the game files ready to play.

Yes, the story is that you are the only male in an all girls school that is either still an all girls school or recently converted to coed and transferred in out of convenience.

There is already a mod in place, cheat tools.
where is it in game?

Doctor G

Mar 9, 2019
If I play the steam version of the game, it has also the impregnation? I'm new in this game and I want to know all about the pregnancy mechanics. Can someone explain me how this works? And if it can happens in a non mod version of the game? Please

Ryatt

Mar 7, 2019
Haven't tried this for awhile at the time it wasn't fully translated into english, so i gotta ask hows it looking now are the main gals storylines all translated or we still missing some bits here and their?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
where is it in game?
What do you mean? Story events are either triggered automatically by having certain stats like a certain number of girls joining the club or by finding the star icon somewhere in the school. The star icon can be easily found by going into the class list, F4, and finding the girl marked in gold at the top. It will also identify what room she is in and which girl the event is for.

If I play the steam version of the game, it has also the impregnation? I'm new in this game and I want to know all about the pregnancy mechanics. Can someone explain me how this works? And if it can happens in a non mod version of the game? Please
The game itself does not have impregnation, that was handled by a mod. The only thing the game provides is indicators of risky days and dialogue to go with it. I don't know if the mod was ported over to the Steam Modpack or not. You'll want to find R6F to find the modpack. The mod basically works how you would expect it to, cum inside, she gets pregnant. However, unlike previous Illusion games with pregnancy content, the pregnancy is actually shown by this mod and does not result in game over. She will not tell you she is pregnant, just watch the girl for signs of a baby bump and watch for the little fetus on the F4 class list. Depending on what the mod is set to, it could take a while, the default is setting 4, which is 10 weeks to grow to full term belly, then she is taken out of the class for a bit to, canonically speaking, give birth and will then be added back in her normal state.

Haven't tried this for awhile at the time it wasn't fully translated into english, so i gotta ask hows it looking now are the main gals storylines all translated or we still missing some bits here and their?
All personalities and events that were not DLC content are translated officially, any that still seem machined are DLC content and will never receive an official translation. Also, dates after the first are machined still as only the first was in the base game while all other dates are handled by the Afterschool DLC and the janitor content on the third floor is entirely machined as it is unique to the Darkness DLC.

Reactions: namprofli3

em0rt41

Apr 4, 2020
Can someone upload the default custom female character cards folder? I accidentally deleted it and I don't think I will re-download the whole game just to get that folder.

Just rename the folder to Female and paste it on "X:\KKFolder\Userdata\Chara\", X being your drive and KKFolder the folder you installed/extracted your game.

No, but you can change their appearance in the extras menu in their individual events screens.
Thanks, I might have to resort to drag&drop in the end. I just thought it was kind of a hassle. It would be good just to rename card names, like overwriting but that is me just being lazy and ungrateful to modders, there is a lot already out there.

Veilfort

Dec 14, 2019
just got a quick question i know this was asked a lot but since theres a new hf patch thats been out like 15 days ago it should not conflict or remove anything right since its newer that the rx4 download? just wanna be sure i dont break my game lol

Last edited:

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
just got a quick question i know this was asked a lot but since theres a new hf patch thats been out like 15 days ago it should not conflict or remove anything right since its newer that the rx4 download? just wanna be sure i dont break my game lol
The HF-Patch will zip your BepInEx folder while only keeping the HF-Patch contents inside the new folder. It's bringing your old mods back in where all the conflicts start.

Reactions: Veilfort

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
The HF might not be up to date, RX4 is out of date now, so you would have to compare the HF to RX4.1 instead. I don't really see much point in using the HF, anyway, if you are using the repack RX4.1, the repack already has everything installed except may be a few optional mods that are easy enough to do.

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
What Alex said the only time you should really need the HF-Patch is when you have the full Illusion JP release version as the HF-Patch will bridge many gaps to make this translatable to many other nations plus it has a few good mods as a bonus.

Then from there just tweak the settings in the HF-Patch to your own preference.

Reactions: namprofli3

Memesan

Jun 18, 2018
I'm having a weird problem with the game, For some reason I can no longer select a girls club in character creation and it now is completely empty. As a result I can no longer actually load or start a new game and attempting to do so will only show an infinite loading screen. This happend rather suddenly either yesterday or two days ago and I myself didn't change anything with the game.

My personal guess is that some mod updated automatically and caused the game to bug out though I am not sure. This happend with version RX4 and after that I completely redownloaded the game, this time with version RX4.1 and I didn't change anything in it but the bug still happens.

Does anybody have any idea what could have happend or how to fix this?

Mar 18, 2019
Does anyone know everything I'd have to remove just to play this through without any mods first time? Does just deleting the mods folder do that?

CynoBuik

Dec 21, 2018
I'm having an issue with opening up any download other than part 1, I have 7zip installed but any time I try to open up part 2-5 it states that I am unable to do so. any help would be appreciated.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes