zeoabyss23

Jul 29, 2017
Can anyone help? Every time I start the game, mods won't load properly during Character creation and FreeH. Is there a way to fix it?

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Kplug 2.27 (patreon)
Bug fix and a new sex animation.
  • Adding two bgm ( background music ), it's some sort of environmental tracks for the Beach and the Onsen, you can play this music from the Jukebox or if the option that let kPlug change the music in story, these music will be automatically played if you move to this map in story H. WARNING ! If you added musics to your game using kPlug backup your kBgm.txt, then copy the custom names you gave to your bgm into the kBgm.txt from this build.
  • When the cosplay option of kPlug is active, if you move to the beach map or start Free H on it, girls will wear their swimwear. I also provide two coordinate files in the UserData folder ( kpOnsen.png, kpLiveStage.png ), if these files are in your game and the cosplay option is ON, these costume will be set on girls at H start or if you move to the concerned map during story H. You can customize these outfits or simply get rid of the two clothing cards if you don't like that.
  • Adding a new intercourse position for Sit context, "Behind, Squat".
  • I changed a few things in the Onsen map file, there's no visual difference but update it, now girls around will be placed at the correct height depending on which surface they are.
  • I found and fix a problem of broken UV on some plants in the beach map,, by the way I replaced the kanji "Ice" with "Water". on the flag near the toilets
  • Changing a shortcut that came in 2.25, now to toggle the option that let kPlug control the girl neck and look direction use Ctrl+3 rather than Shift+3. Shift+3 is used by the game to toggle the look at cam of the second girl when there's one at scene start.

Reactions: alex2011

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Do i need some kind of main file for this? Sorry, i just stumbled upon this now and new to it. I downloaded part 1-5 but all it gave me were files

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Does anyone know everything I'd have to remove just to play this through without any mods first time? Does just deleting the mods folder do that?
No, that will only remove sideloader mods, there are mods in BepInEx as well, but BepInEx is alos where the translator for DLC content and adapted Steam translation are. It is strongly advised NOT to remove them. There is a vanillify script in the main folder, but there is no option that gets rid of mods and keeps the translation. A better option is to go into the plugin settings and turn the mods off in each section.

I'm having an issue with opening up any download other than part 1, I have 7zip installed but any time I try to open up part 2-5 it states that I am unable to do so. any help would be appreciated.
DO NOT open parts 2-5, they extract automatically when you start 1.

Do i need some kind of main file for this? Sorry, i just stumbled upon this now and new to it. I downloaded part 1-5 but all it gave me were files
1. Extract 1-5 using WinRAR or 7zip, only extract from part 1.

2. If it comes out with a 6th file after that, extract it just as you did before. This file might be missing the dot before the file type, so add that first if it isn't recognized as an archive by WinRAR or 7zip, meaning it will have an icon that isn't just white if it is recognized.

3. That second extraction will give you a folder with the game files, just use the koikatu.exe to play.

Serance

Monster Girl Connoisseur
Donor
Jul 30, 2018
Does anyone know everything I'd have to remove just to play this through without any mods first time? Does just deleting the mods folder do that?
Depends on what you want to keep and what you don't want to use.

There's quite a few plugins that aren't "needed" at all, but removing them would limit your game's options a lot, and make things a lot more inconvenient.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
How do pregnancy works in this game
Cum inside when the little circle near the character picture in the top left corner during sex that is either yellow or red with a white capital R is red with a white R. It will take about a week for them to "find out" and then they will start showing after a certain number of weeks based on the settings of your copy of the mod. The default is 4, so they will begin to show after a couple weeks and will grow until week 10, where they will disappear to give birth and come back a week or so later. There will be a fetus indicator on their entry in the F4 class list after one week, once they find out, and there is an indicator in the same spot, green with a white S for safe days or red with a white R for risky days, when not pregnant. It sort of mimics how it works in real life, emphasis on sort of, except pregnancy is almost guaranteed on risky days. Also, in the settings, there is an option to shorten then time to confirm pregnancy from one week to one day.

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
I'm having a weird problem with the game, For some reason I can no longer select a girls club in character creation and it now is completely empty. As a result I can no longer actually load or start a new game and attempting to do so will only show an infinite loading screen. This happend rather suddenly either yesterday or two days ago and I myself didn't change anything with the game.

My personal guess is that some mod updated automatically and caused the game to bug out though I am not sure. This happend with version RX4 and after that I completely redownloaded the game, this time with version RX4.1 and I didn't change anything in it but the bug still happens.

Does anybody have any idea what could have happend or how to fix this?
If it is the same issue i had, just go to UserData/save and delete read. All characters will keep the club values they had prior to the bug but ones you saved during it will default to the first option.

Can anyone help? Every time I start the game, mods won't load properly during Character creation and FreeH. Is there a way to fix it?
Please elaborate on the issue.

No, that will only remove sideloader mods, there are mods in BepInEx as well, but BepInEx is alos where the translator for DLC content and adapted Steam translation are. It is strongly advised NOT to remove them. There is a vanillify script in the main folder, but there is no option that gets rid of mods and keeps the translation. A better option is to go into the plugin settings and turn the mods off in each section.
An alternative method would be to open KKManager and tick all plugins you want to disable, then hit disable. Iirc, it has a "Select All" button so hopefully it's slightly more efficient specially if low end.

Memesan

Jun 18, 2018
If it is the same issue i had, just go to UserData/save and delete read. All characters will keep the club values they had prior to the bug but ones you saved during it will default to the first option.
Thanks, deleting that file did indeed fix the problem for me.

Reactions: namprofli3

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017

Please elaborate on the issue.

An alternative method would be to open KKManager and tick all plugins you want to disable, then hit disable. Iirc, it has a "Select All" button so hopefully it's slightly more efficient specially if low end.
I didn't even realize that was an option since I don't use KKManager.

Reactions: namprofli3

wowoi

Jun 16, 2020
Just wondering if this is safe..?
Friend said Koikatsu Party was here and just wondering if it's safe..

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Just wondering if this is safe..?
Friend said Koikatsu Party was here and just wondering if it's safe..
It depends on what you mean by safe. If you mean SFW, then only Party without the patch that the dev has on their site is, which can only be found on Steam or in other repacks that use Party as a base. If you mean virus free and not spying on you, it is safe. The one here IS NOT Party, it is the original Japanese version with the translation from Party adapted to it (RX4.1) as well as a mod pack for people who bought Party so they can use the DLC and mods (R6F), which are inherently NSFW.

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
It depends on what you mean by safe. If you mean SFW, then only Party without the patch that the dev has on their site is, which can only be found on Steam or in other repacks that use Party as a base.
Small albeit unnecessary correction, not the only one since ManlyMarco released a SFW mod before HS2 dropped. Not that it makes the points given any less valid but just thought i'd share that bit of info just in case.

someone please explain to my dumbass how to add custom maps into my koikatu
Add as in installing them or porting them? If former, you drop the .zipmods into the mods folder or update through KKManager. They're all in the items tab if on studio but not so sure about in-game.

But if latter, can't help. I'm no modder.

Reactions: alex2011

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Depend what do you mean for custom maps.
Chara studio ? the most are item map.
Main game ? the only map are from kplug.
item map to main game it's possible from a plugin but isn't very suitable and it's very, very limited by shader and H point....
Own map ? need a good modding knowledge.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
You can't in the main game without modding it in, they are for the studio only. There is a folder where they go inside UserData, but I forgot the name.

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
I thought I give the game a fresh install again but unfortunately I cant access the server for downloading any cards ingame.
Downloading cards did work the last time (half a year or so) I played so I take it I am doing something wrong or I am missing a file.

I downloaded the BR version from torrent btw and am on version 5.1
Any ideas?

Last edited:

TheZX

Jul 12, 2017
I thought I give the game a fresh install again but unfortunately I cant access the server for downloading any cards ingame.
Downloading cards did work the last time (half a year or so) I played so I take it I am doing something wrong or I am missing a file.

I downloaded the BR version from torrent btw and am on version 5.1
Any ideas?
I believe that was a custom server and not the official.
You can always check out card sharing sites and download them to your user data folder

Serance

Monster Girl Connoisseur
Donor
Jul 30, 2018
Anyone actually try SFW Plugin? Not that I need it, but it's probably the first time I ever saw Marco leave a disclaimer, made me wonder if it might actually break the game.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes