RevanXe

Oct 10, 2017
Is there a way to save DURING the game, like a mod for AA2 did? My game crashed on the evening portion of the first day and i lost all my progress, stuff like that is infuriating.

Junsui Akuma

Aug 10, 2018
Has anyone managed to make kplug work on better repack 5 ?

I' m still using RX3 but I' m thinking I should move on to the latest version since most of my mods/plug-ins are outdated. I wanna keep my kplug because it adds more H positions

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Is there a way to save DURING the game, like a mod for AA2 did? My game crashed on the evening portion of the first day and i lost all my progress, stuff like that is infuriating.
There is no saving outside your room.

Has anyone managed to make kplug work on better repack 5 ?

I' m still using RX3 but I' m thinking I should move on to the latest version since most of my mods/plug-ins are outdated. I wanna keep my kplug because it adds more H positions
It has never failed to work for me.

Nokaru

Jan 30, 2020
do i need all the parts at once? when i downloaded the first part, it my computer said it was corrupted

jadus007

Jun 23, 2017
hey everyone im new here this game caught my eye downloaded all 5 mega files only 001 is .rar the rest 002 003 004 and 005 is file i extracted the rar file hoping the launcher would be there or 001 could link to 002 and on... but 2nd pic blue circle picture is all i get from the .rar
what am i missing are these addons mods...? is there a launcher missing or some program to run it?

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
hey everyone im new here this game caught my eye downloaded all 5 mega files only 001 is .rar the rest 002 003 004 and 005 is file i extracted the rar file hoping the launcher would be there or 001 could link to 002 and on... but 2nd pic blue circle picture is all i get from the .rar
what am i missing are these addons mods...? is there a launcher missing or some program to run it?
The one file you get from extracting the five needs a dot before the file type, it's a 7z.

Is there a way to change the teachers in the game to different character cards?
No, but their appearance can be changed in the events section of the extras menu.

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
Is there a way to change the teachers in the game to different character cards?
Someone in the repack was able to make look-alike copies of all scenario characters and teachers so you can assign as classmates but the teachers and scenario characters are buried in one of the games many .dll files and most likely in a format that would require you to make changes using a copy of the unity engine.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes