Junsui Akuma

Aug 10, 2018
Just press 3

---------------------------------------------------------

I can't seem to make kplug 2.2 (public) work on RX 5 for some reason. But on RX 3, it works just fine.
The kplug provided in RX 5 is outdated (2.1)
Alright managed to make the latest kplug public version working on RX5. Apparently I needed to use the KoikPlugins.dll located inside the kMisc/Version/2.2 to make it work

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
I am a $1 patron, he's not blocking us out, he just gets busy, it happens.

No, but they already can do pretty much anything the MC can. I do emphasize pretty much in this case as there are a few things they can't do. They can initiate lesbian if you have the Afterschool DLC, which the repack offered here does, and they could already initiate interactions with the MC.
In fairness to Sarance I have been keeping an eye on the tier selections on KPlug for the last 4 weeks on a daily basis & I have not witnessed any changes regarding more tier $1 to tier $5 options for new Patreons.

On the flip side of this as being Patreons of Katarsys & we both know how busy he has been with KPlug - HS2Plug and the release of a new map " Onsen " in 2.26 was another KPlug game changer.

His comment to detail on his projects are second to none but the admin side does need some tweaking. I must admit with out KPlug my Koikatu would have been on a back-up storage drive along time ago.

Baroudi

Oct 24, 2019
Just press 3

---------------------------------------------------------

I can't seem to make kplug 2.2 (public) work on RX 5 for some reason. But on RX 3, it works just fine.
The kplug provided in RX 5 is outdated (2.1)
Thanks dude

-----------------------------------------------------------

I have another question with kplug. There is a feature that let you undress girls while talking to them but it doesn't work.
In the manual it says that we need to be on free cam mode then just move the cursor to the breasts for exemple and there is a message like "Looking at the breasts !" and you press P after. But it doesn't work for me even on free cam mode, there is no message.

manjobanjo

May 7, 2017
Blowjob face? You mean the one "O" mouth expression that is very open? That's the closest i can think of, which is some number i can't remember under Anim > Kinematic > Eyes & Mouth around the 20s. (All i know is that in Maker, the mouth option is called "Hold In Mouth")
If it doesn't use KKPE's mouth morphing, then that's the only thing that comes to mind because i've only seen 2 mods that have to do with expressions and if it isn't KKPE, definitively has to be a vanilla option.
Now, here's the thing, disabling KKPE removes the effect altogether, what I'm referencing is the "Blowjob face, Vacuum-like fellatio, :>=" tags, it's on pixiv and every single time someone asks either the author does not respond or just says plugin/mod (I'm using google translate to see what they are saying, which probably loses a decent amount of info).

Resetting every slider in the advanced KKPE menu does not remove the effect, changing mouths does not remove the effect, only disabling KKPE removes the effect, so I'm at a loss right now on how to reproduce this effect. Even if I never use this effect, the fact there is no tutorial or anything regarding this effect but there are people who are able to do it means there is something that I am missing.

Xuketsu

Oct 25, 2017
i've been creating girls lately, everything was going fine, till last night, i opened Koikatsu and all clubs disappeared, nothing shows up when i try to select then and in the character loader shows as unknown, i've tryied to restart pc, downloaded koikatsu again and extract all the archives over mine, and nothing.
Someone that already had that, what you did to solve it?

1593193206946.png 1593193407771.png

May 22, 2018
This is only for it someone game is lagging.

1. Go to start menu and type system configuration and click on boot and click on advanced options and tick the number of processors. depending on the processors.

2. Download cpu unpack link:

3. Downloat the txt ultimate performance link: and go to cmd and run click on cmd and click on run as administrator and copy and paste on cmd.

Reactions: Serance

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
i've been creating girls lately, everything was going fine, till last night, i opened Koikatsu and all clubs disappeared, nothing shows up when i try to select then and in the character loader shows as unknown, i've tryied to restart pc, downloaded koikatsu again and extract all the archives over mine, and nothing.
Someone that already had that, what you did to solve it?

View attachment 706953 View attachment 706954
Delete the file UserData > Save > read. Files saved when the bug is active will reset the club to the first value but all cards saved prior to it will remain untouched.

Now, here's the thing, disabling KKPE removes the effect altogether, what I'm referencing is the "Blowjob face, Vacuum-like fellatio, :>=" tags, it's on pixiv and every single time someone asks either the author does not respond or just says plugin/mod (I'm using google translate to see what they are saying, which probably loses a decent amount of info).

Resetting every slider in the advanced KKPE menu does not remove the effect, changing mouths does not remove the effect, only disabling KKPE removes the effect, so I'm at a loss right now on how to reproduce this effect. Even if I never use this effect, the fact there is no tutorial or anything regarding this effect but there are people who are able to do it means there is something that I am missing.
That sounds interestingly weird. If disabling KKPE removes the effect, i'd probably wager it has to do with another submenu. Care to provide a screenshot of the aforementioned face? I'm actually interested even though i'm only half familiar with KKPE.

Last edited:

manjobanjo

May 7, 2017
Delete the file UserData > Save > read. Files saved when the bug is active will reset the club to the first value but all cards saved prior to it will remain untouched.

That sounds interestingly weird. If disabling KKPE removes the effect, i'd probably wager it has to do with another submenu. Care to provide a screenshot of the aforementioned face? I'm actually interested even though i'm only half familiar with KKPE.
I'm barely familiar with KKPE, I've been dabbling with studio only recently and figuring out how all this works. I've attached a scene that I found in a mega recently that incorporates this effect. Not a single person on pixiv uploaded the scene data so I don't have many other ways, I have 2 other scenes that have this effect but have audio that can't be muted in the sound menu and can only be muted by muting the game.

The first scene doesn't have any sounds, the others do. But all are using a very similar effect but with different mouth morphs for the most part.
Furthermore, using these tags on pixiv , you can see more instances of this effect being used.

I don't even care that I may not use it, but for some reason I'm extremely curious how people are doing this and I want to know.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
I'm barely familiar with KKPE, I've been dabbling with studio only recently and figuring out how all this works. I've attached a scene that I found in a mega recently that incorporates this effect. Not a single person on pixiv uploaded the scene data so I don't have many other ways, I have 2 other scenes that have this effect but have audio that can't be muted in the sound menu and can only be muted by muting the game.

The first scene doesn't have any sounds, the others do. But all are using a very similar effect but with different mouth morphs for the most part.
Furthermore, using these tags on pixiv , you can see more instances of this effect being used.

I don't even care that I may not use it, but for some reason I'm extremely curious how people are doing this and I want to know.
node contraints or VNGE

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
kplug 2.3 and 2.3.1 coming soon
2.3 public version.
I'll release 2.3 as a public version this Sunday, it's almost similar to 2.27 with minor fix and a great new thing, now when the cursor is over an UI of kPlug, the H mouse controls are disable so you can scroll in the menu without impacting the action.
When I will release 2.3, I'll consequently increase the lower tiers, so you could decrease your pledge before the next month charge. The delay and advantage are very small so don't pledge more than what you can.
2.3.1 patreon
Here we move to 2.31, there's one more position and one more function.
From now and until I'm informed of a leak somewhere on the web... The Sunday following the Friday post, I'll add a direct link to kPlug latest version in the post. it will simplify my life, yours and the one of people which join between release. Note that kPlug is released every two weeks.
It means I'm still sending a message with the link to the 5$ supporters ( and higher if they didn't get it sooner ) when I create the post, one day after to the 2$ supporters, then, the Sunday I drop the link in the post.
Thanks for your concern!

Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I have all the archives and it showed up a new one ( ScrewThisNoise_Koikatsu_BetterRepack_RX4_SPLIT7z ) but i can´t open it. What I have to do? sorry if my english is not good is not my lenguage
Add a dot before 7z on the right end.

In fairness to Sarance I have been keeping an eye on the tier selections on KPlug for the last 4 weeks on a daily basis & I have not witnessed any changes regarding more tier $1 to tier $5 options for new Patreons.

On the flip side of this as being Patreons of Katarsys & we both know how busy he has been with KPlug - HS2Plug and the release of a new map " Onsen " in 2.26 was another KPlug game changer.

His comment to detail on his projects are second to none but the admin side does need some tweaking. I must admit with out KPlug my Koikatu would have been on a back-up storage drive along time ago.
Sometimes people forget things when they are busy.

Thanks dude

-----------------------------------------------------------

I have another question with kplug. There is a feature that let you undress girls while talking to them but it doesn't work.
In the manual it says that we need to be on free cam mode then just move the cursor to the breasts for exemple and there is a message like "Looking at the breasts !" and you press P after. But it doesn't work for me even on free cam mode, there is no message.
It doesn't help that the message is usually where there is black space and the lettering itself is black. Check for compatibility issues using the compatibility PDF and make sure the camera, not the cursor, is on the area you want.

what to do here idk how to extract it. Help plz :)
I want to know as well
Use WinRAR or 7zip to extract the lowest number archive that does not say modpack if you downloaded that, then add a dot before the 7z on the right end of the file name of the file you get from that and extrat the new file as well. You will then have everything necessary.

manjobanjo

May 7, 2017

Alright, I figured out the most of it (more like someone hinted mouth bones in another forum and I noticed a search bar in KKPE), it's mouth bones that are hidden away somewhere in KKPE, using the search function and search "mouth", editing the cf_J_MouthMove can get anyone started with getting the effect, mixing it with blend shapes and various mouths can get the effect just right. You do have to edit the variables by .001 so the model doesn't completely spasm, but yeah this mystery was a lot simpler than I thought. There is probably more to it, but it seems to create the same effect

Last edited:

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019

Alright, I figured out the most of it (more like someone hinted mouth bones in another forum and I noticed a search bar in KKPE), it's mouth bones that are hidden away somewhere in KKPE, using the search function and search "mouth", editing the cf_J_MouthMove can get anyone started with getting the effect, mixing it with blend shapes and various mouths can get the effect just right. You do have to edit the variables by .001 so the model doesn't completely spasm, but yeah this mystery was a lot simpler than I thought. There is probably more to it, but it seems to create the same effect
I was just about to say that, actually...
But yea, after seeing the screenshots, i did come to the conclusion that these are just stretched mouths and probably even closed since i don't see the lips (or maybe just me, since my characters had more noticeable lip shadowing than usual which is what i got used to).

ZeroFreed

Dec 29, 2017
I download this game via torrent then the game language is english at first, but when I close the game and open it again the language suddenly change to Japan, how to fix this?

Yui78

Apr 25, 2018
Add a dot before 7z on the right end.

Sometimes people forget things when they are busy.

It doesn't help that the message is usually where there is black space and the lettering itself is black. Check for compatibility issues using the compatibility PDF and make sure the camera, not the cursor, is on the area you want.

Use WinRAR or 7zip to extract the lowest number archive that does not say modpack if you downloaded that, then add a dot before the 7z on the right end of the file name of the file you get from that and extrat the new file as well. You will then have everything necessary.
Done this but either 7Zip (doesn't recognize the 7z) and Winrar (the archive is damaged) are of any help after unpacking the 5 archives into the big one.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: alex2011
May 22, 2018
Did you know you can drag and drop the card and scenes from inside the archiver. i just testing by add cards and scenes into archiver and when i drop and drag into Koikatsu and Charastudio and it loading. i use B1 Free Archiver or Bandizip. it doesn't work with 7-zip and Winrar.

Unencrypted

Jul 4, 2018
Okay, i've been reading the forum for awhile, and still have no idea how to download this game. I downloaded each part and added the period before the 7z in file 1, which turns it into a zippable file. I used 7zip to extract it but it just fails everytime, and using winrar says it's corrupted. Is there a very simple guide I can use to understand downloading this? I've already been on the site and downloaded the files from the gdrive as well. It gives me 4 white file names, and 2 zippable files, which contain 002 and 006. I'm just utterly confused as to what I need to do here.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes