Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
If it's profitable, most likely! And seeing as how he can block out $1-$5 patrons with impunity, he's probably doing pretty well for himself~

More lower tiers have been added grab them before they are gone.

ComputinG

Jan 10, 2020
1593398074600.png
Ummm... so I just scanned my files with bitdefender and found 1 malware
The infected file is called dnspy.dll. Don't know if its actual malware or just a false positive

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
is this like artificial arcademy?
Not exactly, there are multiple things that didn't get implemented, but were in Artificial Academy, and the movement system is completely free roam instead of room to room.

Okay, i've been reading the forum for awhile, and still have no idea how to download this game. I downloaded each part and added the period before the 7z in file 1, which turns it into a zippable file. I used 7zip to extract it but it just fails everytime, and using winrar says it's corrupted. Is there a very simple guide I can use to understand downloading this? I've already been on the site and downloaded the files from the gdrive as well. It gives me 4 white file names, and 2 zippable files, which contain 002 and 006. I'm just utterly confused as to what I need to do here.
1. Download from any source.

2. Use WinRAR or 7zip to extract the individual part files by telling it to extract the lowest number or numberless file, depends on what you have, DO NOT change the name or file extension of these first few files.

3. Extract the file that comes from the first few in the same way. It sometimes extracts with no dot before the file extension, 7z, so add one if it does.

4. That will extract the game folders, no more extractions are necessary at this point, just use the exe.

More lower tiers have been added grab them before they are gone.
Extra warning on this, they WILL go fast.

View attachment 709827
Ummm... so I just scanned my files with bitdefender and found 1 malware
The infected file is called dnspy.dll. Don't know if its actual malware or just a false positive
False positive

Reactions: namprofli3

Serance

Monster Girl Connoisseur
Donor
Jul 30, 2018
"One last thing, I'm extending the lower tiers, if you're interested to support my projects, that's really cool but DO NOT PLEDGE BEFORE THE BEGINNING OF NEXT MONTH! "

Guess I'll wait?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
"One last thing, I'm extending the lower tiers, if you're interested to support my projects, that's really cool but DO NOT PLEDGE BEFORE THE BEGINNING OF NEXT MONTH! "

Guess I'll wait?
The odd thing is, I don't know if he realizes, but those new slots will be gone by then.

Reactions: Lefty75uk

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
The odd thing is, I don't know if he realizes, but those new slots will be gone by then.
This is true but for now there is lower tier spots for those who want to be a patreon to KPlug with out breaking the bank account but like you said they will go fast. I will give this until the end of the week before they are gone hence the reason I have suggested grab your tier now before its to late.

For those who follow KPlug no more complaints about tier options. " You snooze you lose "

Last edited:
Reactions: alex2011

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019

Guess I'll wait?
I would advise around between 2nd to 25th of each month to avoid being double charged by Patreon. " Reason for the 25th due to February being a short month "

SwiggityArgon

Mar 11, 2019
So I cannot seem to find out what I am meant to do with the files that I download. I am unable to unpack them or anything of the sort, they are simply blank files. Would appreciate someone telling me what I am doing wrong.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
So I cannot seem to find out what I am meant to do with the files that I download. I am unable to unpack them or anything of the sort, they are simply blank files. Would appreciate someone telling me what I am doing wrong.
The lowest numbered or numberless one should not be blank, it should have the icon of whatever program you use, like the purple, green, and blue stack of books for WinRAR. You tell your program to extract that one and the rest will follow. There will then be another file that is most likely going to be missing the dot before the file type, it's supposed to be a 7z, so you can either add .7z to the end or add a dot before the last two characters in the file name.

SwiggityArgon

Mar 11, 2019
The lowest numbered or numberless one should not be blank, it should have the icon of whatever program you use, like the purple, green, and blue stack of books for WinRAR. You tell your program to extract that one and the rest will follow. There will then be another file that is most likely going to be missing the dot before the file type, it's supposed to be a 7z, so you can either add .7z to the end or add a dot before the last two characters in the file name.
Thanks mate, finally got it figured out. Much appreciated.

Yui78

Apr 25, 2018
I've done the first part no problem but when i try to extract for the second time (after putting the dot before the 7z) i get the same errors as the other users, meaning that 7zip says it's not an archive and winrar says that's corrupted and i can't do anything with it (btw,when i extract from the first part i get no errors so the downloaded parts should be fine)

• Thinking Face

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I've done the first part no problem but when i try to extract for the second time (after putting the dot before the 7z) i get the same errors as the other users, meaning that 7zip says it's not an archive and winrar says that's corrupted and i can't do anything with it (btw,when i extract from the first part i get no errors so the downloaded parts should be fine)
Try updating your extraction program to see if it is out of date or not.

OrSt28

Jun 26, 2020
hello my friends, im download povx mod for koikatsu and he error could not load KK_PovX.dll as a plugin, im need help!!!!
(Для русских короч скачачл мод PovX и он мне выдает ошибку, что делать хз)

Serance

Monster Girl Connoisseur
Donor
Jul 30, 2018
Could someone list the additional h positions added by kplug mod so far?
It would probably be quicker to just load it and look for yourself them someone taking screenshots of them all and uploading here. It is strange that the Manual doesn't list them all though.

"hello my friends, im download povx mod for koikatsu and he error could not load KK_PovX.dll as a plugin, im need help!!!!
(Для русских короч скачачл мод PovX и он мне выдает ошибку, что делать хз) "

You will need to post the output log because, it's hard to know how to troubleshoot the issue otherwise.

Last edited:
Reactions: alex2011 and OrSt28

Yui78

Apr 25, 2018
Try updating your extraction program to see if it is out of date or not.
Welp,i already have the latest for both,guess i'll try just once the redownload of the parts (in case something was wrong at the "source" ) and if it still doesn't work i'll just give up.

tagoeo

Oct 14, 2019
Welp,i already have the latest for both,guess i'll try just once the redownload of the parts (in case something was wrong at the "source" ) and if it still doesn't work i'll just give up.
I don't know if you solved this or are even having the same issue, but I was having problems as well and until maybe the 3rd try or so and making sure my extractors were up to date I noticed the .005 had the underscores removed from the file name. :FacePalm:

I feel pretty dumb for not noticing, but maybe check to see if you have the same thing.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes