SpecLurker

Jun 13, 2017
How do I know which verison of the HFPatch I have installed. I'm not sure if I have 3.1 or 3.2 If the later then I wasting my time trying to redownload it off torrent.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I can't seem to get the download to work. I downloads, but then I only have five large files that I can't seem to do anything with.
Use WinRAR or 7zip to extract it, then add a dot before the 7z on the end of the file that comes from that if it is missing one, then extract that. You will then have the game files.

How do I know which verison of the HFPatch I have installed. I'm not sure if I have 3.1 or 3.2 If the later then I wasting my time trying to redownload it off torrent.
You could just get Better Repack instead of using the HF, Better Repack has everything you could possibly ever need or want that has been made. As for how to tell the verson, I'm not sure there is a way except by installing the latest on top of it. They can be installed on top of each other without issue.

How do you get female futa characters and traps to work (not MC)? I get cards and place them in the female folder since they use the breast sliders and I went into my plugin / mod settings in F1 and went to "Additional Skin Effects" and turned off both persistences and no results.
The persistances are from a different mod, what you want is in the character creator. There are two things to look for. To add a dick, go to the Uncensor Selector section of the body tab where there will be a penis option. For making them a trap, go to the character section where you set the name of the character where there will be a check box.

Baroudi

Oct 24, 2019
What add the hf patch compared to the better repack (besides that the hf patch don't have the full game) ? Because I feel like the better repack has already everything that the hf patch add, so yeah I don't know

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
How do you get female futa characters and traps to work (not MC)? I get cards and place them in the female folder since they use the breast sliders and I went into my plugin / mod settings in F1 and went to "Additional Skin Effects" and turned off both persistences and no results.
The persistances are from a different mod, what you want is in the character creator. There are two things to look for. To add a dick, go to the Uncensor Selector section of the body tab where there will be a penis option. For making them a trap, go to the character section where you set the name of the character where there will be a check box.
This pretty much. However, since i don't even know if the original question refers to in-game or in-studio, i have to point out that in case the latter is what's being used, the dick is enabled in the "Clothing State" menu after some scrolling down.

And besides, the trap mod is only for MCs since all it does is disable girl reactions when caught in the bathroom (and changing animations too) depending on the character, you can only visually create traps for the female section.

What add the hf patch compared to the better repack (besides that the hf patch don't have the full game) ? Because I feel like the better repack has already everything that the hf patch add, so yeah I don't know
HF Patch is for the people that have the standalone game. It really isn't necessary if you use the repack.

Only time HF Patch had something the repack didn't have was an updated version of KKManager but that was a while back and it was included in the next version of the repack.

Last edited:

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
Is it confirmed legit? I'd be careful of that. If it is, it would seem they've had their eye on you and liked what they saw, as creepy as the prospect of being watched in secret might sound.
I checked through my membership with Illusion & what news letters I receive from them and employment opportunity is also in the list.
But these vacancies are legit maybe some of the modder's from the modding community can apply to show of there contribution and skills and get paid for they work. I did suggest to " Katarsys " for him to put his name forward.

Reactions: alex2011

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
Is there any high heels mod that works with the actual game, not only with studio? View attachment 721716
Unfortunately, when it comes to high heels, i only know of KK_Stiletto and i doubt we'd ever see 2 mods that do the same thing.

- - - -​

On an unrelated note, i just found a card sharing site called db.bepis.io and it has some kinda decent cards but lacks anything after Koikatsu and also hosts COM3D2 cards.
Just thought i'd throw that out there.

Last edited:
Reactions: Serance

Serance

Monster Girl Connoisseur
Donor
Jul 30, 2018
I did suggest to " Katarsys " for him to put his name forward.
Doubt it would happen unless he's a Japanese native, knowing Illusion with their country blocks... Even then, he would lose his autonomy, niche, name, and be bound to their plans. I think he's better off as a free lancer if he's just gonna stick to being an exclusive Illusion modder.

There is other plugin Gods out there like Marco, Deathweasel, Bepis, Rei, etc. too, but they all have their own respected names now. If anything, sticking to Illusion may even be holding them all back from greater things, heh.

wenwhop

Feb 24, 2019
Unfortunately, when it comes to high heels, i only know of KK_Stiletto and i doubt we'd ever see 2 mods that do the same thing.
2 mods? Same thing? We don't even have one. Lemme say it loud and clear: there is not a single high heels mod that works with the game itself (Stiletto works only with studio). HS has GGmod, but somehow KK didn't get proper heels even two years after release.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: namprofli3

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Doubt it would happen unless he's a Japanese native, knowing Illusion with their country blocks... Even then, he would lose his autonomy, niche, name, and be bound to their plans. I think he's better off as a free lancer if he's just gonna stick to being an exclusive Illusion modder.

There is other plugin Gods out there like Marco, Deathweasel, Bepis, Rei, etc. too, but they all have their own respected names now. If anything, sticking to Illusion may even be holding them all back from greater things, heh.
To be fair, Marco does do other stuff outside Illusion titles as well.

hentaigunman

Apr 21, 2019
stupid and repited question but looking for the answer on this very long forum will take ages so here
is there an option to be a futa? like any mode or something ? if some one reply with info then thank you very much!!!

LightSwitch

Be curious, not afraid
Uploader
Donor
Jul 30, 2017
stupid and repited question but looking for the answer on this very long forum will take ages so here
is there an option to be a futa? like any mode or something ? if some one reply with info then thank you very much!!!
Yes. 2 ways.

When designing your own male character, change the body type to female.
Screenshot (6)_LI.jpg
Or, to convert a female to male, drag and drop the female character card while creating a male character, then add a penis and balls.
Screenshot (7)_LI.jpg

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
There is a search option in the top right of the forum, for future reference.

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
if i download this, can i start game right away?
I don't see why you wouldn't be able to... You just need cards inside the UserData/chara/ folder, tho, but these can be easily obtained from the community pack as well as the 2 sites listed under "Resources" in the first post.

Add a dot before the 7z in the file then extract with 7zip or winrar.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes