namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
thanks sorry maybe a dumb question but can you fuck a guy in the game ?
Not a dumb question, imo, it's actually an interesting one!

Anyway, no you can't, officially. You can, like MakotoYuki said, create a futa or take it much further and make a character that looks 100% male, balls and all, but be warned that if you attempt sex, "he"'ll moan like a girl while you pierce their balls, not to mention how effeminate they'll act in freeroam. Unless you're into that.

EroNinja

May 14, 2018
Guys Im new to Koikatu game and I wanted HF patch which you can download it however it only seem to associate with steam that function it rather than pirating the full game and implemented the plugins&patches from there. Do I have to buy the full game? How does it work?

Mar 21, 2020
I tried the group sex, but got only cowgirl and doggystile positions apart from the regular blowjob. Is that all? is possible somehow to add more positions?

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
Guys Im new to Koikatu game and I wanted HF patch which you can download it however it only seem to associate with steam that function it rather than pirating the full game and implemented the plugins&patches from there. Do I have to buy the full game? How does it work?
It's not necessary to buy the game, the RX5 repack has everything HF Patch has and it is based in the non-steam release which has all the DLC whereas the steam release does not. The HF Patch is useful if you managed to get the base game vanilla (no idea if steam version too, tho).

Of course, if you want to contribute to the statistics and show support to illusion, feel free to buy the game from steam, regardless.

Edit to add: Oh right, the second question. The way HF Patch works is you use the installer which backs up your BepInEx folder in a zip while it installs its own premade folder and i think sideloader mods too.

Last edited:
Mar 31, 2018
i thought this game was done so what are these rx4 and rx5 updates plus what is the darkness dlc and can it be done in the main game and not jut in the free mode

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes