MaxGokue

Sep 28, 2019
there was supposed to be update only download too, now i have to download 24GB again, while i just downloaded this a week ago. well thats my luck

• Sad
Reactions: namprofli3

Righteous

Oct 13, 2017
Aw man, is there a efficient way of updating along with his other games? Or do I just redownload them again?

Edit: After searching through his links, I realized he has a updater! Thank goodness!

Reactions: namprofli3

Chiral-Sergal

Nov 22, 2018
yo can some one help me here, i downloaded all six split.7z files but i cant find a way to get all the data out.
i got winrar and 7.zip and i cant find the tool in both.

Cumbledore

May 5, 2020
I just finished torrenting the old version an hour ago just to end up checking latest updates to see this here. Fuck.

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
I don't disagree with this message but i'll be a lil bit nicer and say that ScrewThisNoise's patreon/subscribestar has an updater link every release at the end of the post which i recommend to check out if you're not too far behind in updates.
Besides, unless you got an internet worse than even mine, you could just leave it overnight if you need to redownload it.

Also, you don't lose progress if you port the UserData folder to the new version.
ahh ur tagging the wrong man, dude, there im giving help ,not the asking manman some question :FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm:

Sinner30700

Aug 28, 2018
its gonna be my first time playing this game can someone tell me which one to download from thread the torrent one with 28gb or the kiskatu party something with 13gb i dont know the difference between them so please tell me that to

Aizeen

Sep 19, 2017
"[OPTIONAL] [KK] [20200618] Sideloader Modpack Studio" what is this file? it is to be copied to "[ScrewThisNoise] Koikatsu BetterRepack RX5" ??? What is he doing? Please

dantekazama

Aug 30, 2018
Before I download this...
Is this MODDED Repack ?? Because I check each part is 3.7 GB...
And AFAIK the base game is 6 Gb...
Is this include Uncensored Mod ??

ciagletwardy

Oct 15, 2017
Before I download this...
Is this MODDED Repack ?? Because I check each part is 3.7 GB...
And AFAIK the base game is 6 Gb...
Is this include Uncensored Mod ??
Yes and yes

is this game uncensored?
I would argue with spider26.
As i see torrent and nopy links are newest screwthenoise repack, that are fully modded and there is an uncensor selector, so if you ask me if the game is uncensored i will say yes

Hentai_raider

Aug 25, 2019
Have there been any developments in the VR Mod? I haven't followed the topic for a while, and I was left a little bugged and underdeveloped.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes