Sinner30700

Aug 28, 2018
can someone tell me koikatsu game which one to download the higher gb one or the lower one and how does this game work

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
yo can some one help me here, i downloaded all six split.7z files but i cant find a way to get all the data out.
i got winrar and 7.zip and i cant find the tool in both.
Right click the file that ends in .001, if there is no option to extract with either then i have no idea.

how do i download this? do i download each link and then extract them all 1 by 1?
Yes to former, no to latter. Once you extract the .001 file, the rest follow up.

its gonna be my first time playing this game can someone tell me which one to download from thread the torrent one with 28gb or the koikatsu party something with 13gb i dont know the difference between them so please tell me that to
The Koikatsu Party repack is the modded steam version, i recommend the RX5 torrent or split instead.

"[OPTIONAL] [KK] [20200618] Sideloader Modpack Studio" what is this file? it is to be copied to "[ScrewThisNoise] Koikatsu BetterRepack RX5" ??? What is he doing? Please
It adds items for the studio so you can delete if you don't need it or install under the /mods folder if you plan on using it.

Can someone please point me where to download KPlug and how to install it? That woull be amazing! Thanks a bunch.
, see if helps because i've never tried to install it and i can't do much from here.

can someone tell me koikatsu game which one to download the higher gb one or the lower one and how does this game work
...i don't know which would those be. I recommend the one in the main post under torrent called BetterRepack RX5.1.

Sinner30700

Aug 28, 2018
Right click the file that ends in .001, if there is no option to extract with either then i have no idea.

Yes to former, no to latter. Once you extract the .001 file, the rest follow up.

The Koikatsu Party repack is the modded steam version, i recommend the RX5 torrent or split instead.

It adds items for the studio so you can delete if you don't need it or install under the /mods folder if you plan on using it.

, see if helps because i've never tried to install it and i can't do much from here.

...i don't know which would those be. I recommend the one in the main post under torrent called BetterRepack RX5.1.
can you tell me whats the difference

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
i thought this game was done so what are these rx4 and rx5 updates plus what is the darkness dlc and can it be done in the main game and not jut in the free mode
The game itself is, Better Repack is a repack of the game that comes with all official content, including Darkness, and multiple mods, RX5.1 is the latest version of Better Repack. For Darkness content in the main game, have a girl follow you up to the third floor. As long as she has one of the six applicable personalities, a purple hand will be in front of the first door on the left.

I looked through github for proper translations (not straight Google Translate dumps) of the 'new' DLC personalities like Determined ('Willful'). Did I miss something or have they not been made?
They have not been made.

the game look nice i want to try it but there is a little problem.... so which part do u guys choose to install ??? there are 6 parts here and i dont know it want me to choose 1 or need to dowload all 6 ? help pls , tks u
You don't install those, you extractthem using WinRAR or 7zip, then extract the file that comes from that, then play the game with one of the exe files.

if someone can upload a version of this with english language mods and whatever other ones are needed that would be great
All English translations are preinstalled.

Thanks for answering. So the HF patch works on RX5 repack for Koikatu but is there also a repack for Party? I heard that HF patch is not fully debugged in steam.
There is, but it is in its final version, R6F.

The 5.1 is the version I use, but can someone please explain a bit more about kplug?
Kplug is a mod that adds a TON of funcctions like custom poses and maps for in game, night mode, stuff like that. Unfortunately, there are some incompatibilities to deal with.

My futa characters in kplug have no boobs, anyway I can fix this? Should I reinstall KKUncensorSelector?
Uncensor Selector doesn't touch boobs, try making a girl card with a penis, then drag it from the folder onto the game window while the male maker is open. It should load her.

Do i have to download alllllll parts to play??
Yes

is there a way that i can make this so it seems like rape? kinda like playhome. i want to be a ugly bastard that rapes all the girls and all of them end up loving it lol
The Darkness DLC, but it only applies to six personalities. In game, have a girl follow up to the third floor, then turn left. The door with the purple hand is the one you want. If the hand isn't there, you don't have an applicable girl.

yo can some one help me here, i downloaded all six split.7z files but i cant find a way to get all the data out.
i got winrar and 7.zip and i cant find the tool in both.
Right click on the first file, any option that says extract.

how do i download this? do i download each link and then extract them all 1 by 1?
Download all of them, extract the first.

its gonna be my first time playing this game can someone tell me which one to download from thread the torrent one with 28gb or the kiskatu party something with 13gb i dont know the difference between them so please tell me that to
Party is only for those that bought the neutered version on Steam.

is this game uncensored?
Yes

"[OPTIONAL] [KK] [20200618] Sideloader Modpack Studio" what is this file? it is to be copied to "[ScrewThisNoise] Koikatsu BetterRepack RX5" ??? What is he doing? Please
Just stuff for the studio, you don't need it unless you are making animations or renders like half the other games on here use.

Before I download this...
Is this MODDED Repack ?? Because I check each part is 3.7 GB...
And AFAIK the base game is 6 Gb...
Is this include Uncensored Mod ??
It is mooded and the uncensor is one of the mods, yes.

Can someone please point me where to download KPlug and how to install it? That woull be amazing! Thanks a bunch.

Pretty sure KPlug doesnt work with this repack
There are incompatibilities, yes, that's why it was removed in 5.1.

trazzdiiiii Kplug working Perfect you install the hf patch off the Koikatu! [Final - Repack
The HF would also bring some things to an earlier state because it is behind and, as far as I am aware, doesn't distinguish between out of date and further ahead than the patch. In that case, anything newer than the HF will be downgraded to what the HF has if I am correct. In other words, the HF is unnecessary.

All 6 parts in the OP or through the torrent.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
bro, if you downloaded ScrewTheNoise repack, kPlug is in the
[OPTIONAL]Mods folder

It is working 100%
I would still love to know why STN, maker of Better Repack, removed Kplug if it seems to be working for quite a few of us, at least according to the RX5.1 release notes. It was never going to be 100% compatible, that's not how modding works.

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
I would still love to know why STN, maker of Better Repack, removed Kplug if it seems to be working for quite a few of us, at least according to the RX5.1 release notes. It was never going to be 100% compatible, that's not how modding works.
ScrewThisNoise said:
Well… it does work with a whole lot of messing about…
The problem is though, it has massive incompatibilities all over the place, and often break the simplest of things, and the creator is unwilling to work with the rest of the community, insisting that he’s the only modder doing it “right”, so I removed it from the optional mods in this pack due to both the attitude and due to the amount of kPlug related problems coming at me.

The main problems are as follows:
  1. It uses a outdated framework.
  2. It’s too big, too much stuff in one plugin.
  3. Creator is out of touch with the rest of the modding community.
He made some statements about this in his newest kplug post:

His argument as to why it’s not his fault is… well… less than sound… “kplug is not a BepInEx mod”… I don’t know if he expects people to patch up their game with the ancient IPA framework that permanently modifies their installation and thus throw away all mods but his (and the maybe 3 other kinda maybe relevant smaller mods I know of that has long since been superceeded by way better mods)…

This all being said though, do give it a go, I don’t begrudge anyone wanting to test out something new, that’s really fun, but do be aware that there’s a ton of problems with that plugin, especially when it meets other plugins, and there’s really no help to be had, with exception of katarsys’ patreon page (which you can find here: ), as both I and the fandiscord render no support whatsoever for kPlug installations.

Source:

bigboxbarry

Feb 3, 2018
in all honesty i wanna play this but ive never touched the game before. it will take roughly 20 hours to download with my trash internet connection. so before i go through that can someone explain the basis of the game. becuase from what ive gathered reading these posts this is just the base game uncensored

sky2high1994

May 10, 2018
So I've installed this one and been using Kenzato for cards but only some of the cards appear to show in game. Is there any reason some wont load?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
in all honesty i wanna play this but ive never touched the game before. it will take roughly 20 hours to download with my trash internet connection. so before i go through that can someone explain the basis of the game. becuase from what ive gathered reading these posts this is just the base game uncensored
Most of the size is mod related, the game isn't that big by itself, and most mods are outfit related. This is NOT just the base game with an uncensor, it contains ALL official content as well.

Watters

Nov 9, 2017
There's...technically a story mode? It's basically a more interactive eroge VN with adjustable positions for the sex scenes. The main draw of the game is in downloading 'Illusion Cards' which you can find links to several databases on the front page of this thread. These Cards can be from pretty much anything, though the most common ones are female anime and game characters (the wildest one I found so far is Taylor Hebert from the web serial Worm, complete with her Skitter costume).

You play as a male transfer student in a girls academy and go around 'wooing' different girls that mainly consist of selecting the correct dialogue option. It's definitely entertaining, but there's not a whole lot of variety to the game. Personally, I quite enjoyed the sexual content and load the game up every now and then.

An example of the main draw of the game can be found .

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
Hello guys, I have a question. I played Ai-Shoujo and find a mod where when you remove the bra from a girl, her boobs will adjust accordingly. Can someone help me find the same for Koikatsu ?

cash22

Jan 30, 2018
Does anyone know the option for adding the arrow that points to the correct text option for when you talk to the girls? I had it active in 4 but I can't seem to find where to enable it in 5.1

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
can you tell me whats the difference
I can try, i guess.
I just find the "higher gb" and "lower gb" part a lil vague, though, which could mean any 2 things but if by that you mean the difference between Koikatsu Party and regular Koikatsu then let's just say that KKParty lacks DLCs so download the regular RX Repack (i guess that'd be higher?).

This is the closest i can guess. :/

You can refer to the previous quote but i'll make it laconic:
Create/Download, Play, Fuck, Repeat.

And oh trust me, this absolutely isn't just the base game. Last i checked my install was ~27GB worth of mods and we're talking RX3 here.

Hello guys, I have a question. I played Ai-Shoujo and find a mod where when you remove the bra from a girl, her boobs will adjust accordingly. Can someone help me find the same for Koikatsu ?
Push-up mod.

xXKingVicee

Apr 8, 2018
So i downloaded eeeeevery file and when it extracted into ANOTHER rar window i clicked koikatsu,exe and it said it cant run, what did i do wrong

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
When I'm in roaming mod (at school), me and all the girls doesn't have accessories on. I can only see them when I speak to a girl or interact with her. How / Where can I desable that ?

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes