namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
So i downloaded eeeeevery file and when it extracted into ANOTHER rar window i clicked koikatsu,exe and it said it cant run, what did i do wrong
Care to elaborate on the error? Does output_log exist in the main folder?
Did you extract it and are not opening it inside the rar?

When I'm in roaming mod (at school), me and all the girls doesn't have accessories on. I can only see them when I speak to a girl or interact with her. How / Where can I desable that ?
Try F1, iirc, there should be a "display hair accesories" option or something like it if that's what you're looking for.
That or try ForceHiPoly but it'll eat your RAM worse than chrome.

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
Care to elaborate on the error? Does output_log exist in the main folder?
Did you extract it and are not opening it inside the rar?

Try F1, iirc, there should be a "display hair accesories" option or something like it if that's what you're looking for.
That or try ForceHiPoly but it'll eat your RAM worse than chrome.
Didn't find the display hair option (still searching). But what do you meanby "ForceHiPoly" ? It's not only the hair, it can be outfit, sword, hair (I think it's some accessories that are limited on screen)

Edit : F1 --> Miscellaneaous --> Always show accessories : ALL. I scroll the whole thing, but didn't see it before, thank you again :p !

Reactions: namprofli3
Mar 21, 2020
Man we really need a mod that works and that add more position options for the player. Currently with Kplig, I have only extra positions in regular boy-girl sex scenes.

Serance

Monster Girl Connoisseur
Donor
Jul 30, 2018
Man we really need a mod that works and that add more position options for the player. Currently with Kplig, I have only extra positions in regular boy-girl sex scenes.
I miss the old AG3 style when the girls would just initiate out of no where on the map itself, and choose their own position. It was so damn nice! Walking in a hallway and SUDDENLY she grabs his dick and starts sucking. Sit on the couch and she goes cowgirl and penetrates her virgin self. No "transition scenes", just straight up instant H play. Koi is the best I'm gonna get for years most likely.. but new positions won't save it for me. They get old fast. Customization keeps getting better though!

There just isn't enough immersion gameplay features like the older games. I wanna be studying in class and have the teacher put her arms around the guy's neck and start kissing, or being up to surprise fondle a girl who is staring at her phone in class. These features were in the older games, but now were stuck with floatly H "scenes" instead of gameplay options. :(

Yowzah125

Jun 5, 2018
Anyone know what this means when trying to use Kplug uncensor? Just upgraded to 5, and it worked fine in 4.1 if anyone needs context.

[Error : Unity Log] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
Stack trace:
void KoikPlugins.CmpChara.KokanBehavior.ApplyLipsColor()
void KoikPlugins.CmpChara.KokanBehavior.Start()

Last edited:

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
After updating to the new KPlug 2.32 I am no longer getting the cream-pie leakage but the rest of " Additional Skin effects 1.71 " still works fine here is hoping this gets updated soon.

Never mind found the 1.72 update dated 19th of April. -
In addition you will also need to update the " Illusion Modding API " to 1.10 or above -

Last edited:

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
I miss the old AG3 style when the girls would just initiate out of no where on the map itself, and choose their own position. It was so damn nice! Walking in a hallway and SUDDENLY she grabs his dick and starts sucking. Sit on the couch and she goes cowgirl and penetrates her virgin self. No "transition scenes", just straight up instant H play. Koi is the best I'm gonna get for years most likely.. but new positions won't save it for me. They get old fast. Customization keeps getting better though!

There just isn't enough immersion gameplay features like the older games. I wanna be studying in class and have the teacher put her arms around the guy's neck and start kissing, or being up to surprise fondle a girl who is staring at her phone in class. These features were in the older games, but now were stuck with floatly H "scenes" instead of gameplay options. :(
I don't keep up with all of these game types that well, what is AG3/is it on here?

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
There's...technically a story mode? It's basically a more interactive eroge VN with adjustable positions for the sex scenes. The main draw of the game is in downloading 'Illusion Cards' which you can find links to several databases on the front page of this thread. These Cards can be from pretty much anything, though the most common ones are female anime and game characters (the wildest one I found so far is Taylor Hebert from the web serial Worm, complete with her Skitter costume).

You play as a male transfer student in a girls academy and go around 'wooing' different girls that mainly consist of selecting the correct dialogue option. It's definitely entertaining, but there's not a whole lot of variety to the game. Personally, I quite enjoyed the sexual content and load the game up every now and then.

An example of the main draw of the game can be found .
If you like make a simple VN with the same engine of KK, you can try emotion creators......

ciagletwardy

Oct 15, 2017
I don't keep up with all of these game types that well, what is AG3/is it on here?
Artifical Girl 3.
Yes it is

Anyone know what this means when trying to use Kplug uncensor? Just upgraded to 5, and it worked fine in 4.1 if anyone needs context.

[Error : Unity Log] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
Stack trace:
void KoikPlugins.CmpChara.KokanBehavior.ApplyLipsColor()
void KoikPlugins.CmpChara.KokanBehavior.Start()
You have it on koikatsu? Damn something is wrong...
For me, that kind of error in console ended an adventure with koikatu party repack 4 and above
Previous releases are ok for me, and freshly downloaded koikatsu repack 5x are free from those errors./
I would still love to know why STN, maker of Better Repack, removed Kplug if it seems to be working for quite a few of us, at least according to the RX5.1 release notes. It was never going to be 100% compatible, that's not how modding works.
Well...That plugin have a couple of bugs or conflicts, but disabling most plugins for studio and chara maker (simple fap gamer;]) is working fine for me till now.

Well there are bugs as i said before..in sex scene with invited girls and piston swaping after cum changed original girl and piston swap girl to the same card...next piston swap to next girl, and there where 3 asuka :p

Same thing with first fuck when game tells you you need to creampie girl. If you started with anal and done position swap to keep combo and rush in pussy, even when you came inside, game would not release you from the sex scene.

But seriously, this freaking plugin is so powerfull, that i can accept a couple of bugs and crashes:)

Last edited:
Reactions: alex2011

SargonSmith

Feb 27, 2020
well , i new to this game so i just fill every single classroom with people and now it really laggy but it finally load and i think it froze when i talk to a girl ? can anyone help me pls ? tks u

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
Didn't find the display hair option (still searching). But what do you meanby "ForceHiPoly" ? It's not only the hair, it can be outfit, sword, hair (I think it's some accessories that are limited on screen)

Edit : F1 --> Miscellaneaous --> Always show accessories : ALL. I scroll the whole thing, but didn't see it before, thank you again :p !
You're welcome!
Anyway, ForceHiPoly is a mod that makes the characters show up in full detail in freeroam but it's quite RAM intensive so not recommended.

Reactions: adam~ and alex2011

afkine

Apr 25, 2020
anybody here having problems with stiletto not working? i installed it but when i run the game it doesnt appear any chara and if i enter maker it shows only colored boxes

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Does anyone know the option for adding the arrow that points to the correct text option for when you talk to the girls? I had it active in 4 but I can't seem to find where to enable it in 5.1
Maybe it was removed, I didn't see it listed in the change log at all, so I don't know. What I do know is it did have an issue where it wasn't pointing to any option at all in some cases or the option it pointed to was counted as incorrect, meaning a negative response and corresponding affection loss.

Artificial Girl 3, arguably the best free roam Illusion game in their entire history.

Artifical Girl 3.
Yes it is

You have it on koikatsu? Damn something is wrong...
For me, that kind of error in console ended an adventure with koikatu party repack 4 and above
Previous releases are ok for me, and freshly downloaded koikatsu repack 5x are free from those errors./

Well...That plugin have a couple of bugs or conflicts, but disabling most plugins for studio and chara maker (simple fap gamer;]) is working fine for me till now.

Well there are bugs as i said before..in sex scene with invited girls and piston swaping after cum changed original girl and piston swap girl to the same card...next piston swap to next girl, and there where 3 asuka :p

Same thing with first fuck when game tells you you need to creampie girl. If you started with anal and done position swap to keep combo and rush in pussy, even when you came inside, game would not release you from the sex scene.

But seriously, this freaking plugin is so powerfull, that i can accept a couple of bugs and crashes:)
As can I, luckily, the repack isn't the only way to get it. As for the conflicts, I found only two of them on mine, JannieReplacer, which is now gone, and the one that lets you move character positions in H scenes, but that second is only a key bind conflict and is easily remedied by changing the key binds on that mod. While I can understand a bit of frustration with the modder being stubborn, not really a reason to completely remove it, the reasoning that it uses an old architecture, for lack of a better term that I'm not going to go back to find, is unavoidable. It would literally mean stating over from the beginning, which is not feasible at this point. That would be a valid argument on a smaller mod, but not Kplug.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes