Baroudi

Oct 24, 2019
When I put a custom overlay on an outfit, it won't show it properly in free roam mode, like sometimes the colors are bugged or the outfit is just invisible. And I think it happens when I put transparency in the overlay. Is there a way to fix that ?

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
So I got the card for another dickgirl and the same thing happened in the vn part of the game they are like a barbie down there. Is there like a mod or something that I need to let the game recognize dicks on girl models?

EroNinja

May 14, 2018
Hey guys, I wanted to export the game model because character creator have limits to how much I wanted to express its character especially the clothing and accessories with the mods I've imported went off tangent when I start tweaking the base models. I know you can export the game models to other 3d software like Blenders which I intend to tweak and reshape the mesh and refined it to proper structure and the position with the joints and as such but I'm wondering if you can import back to Koikatsu.

Does the game recognizes it and read the file properly or will the game break? I'm seeking for a guide step by step tutorial if there is one.

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
guys do i need to download just last pack or all? For the all mods?
Just the last one.

When I put a custom overlay on an outfit, it won't show it properly in free roam mode, like sometimes the colors are bugged or the outfit is just invisible. And I think it happens when I put transparency in the overlay. Is there a way to fix that ?
If it shows up fine when talking to them, is the solution. Pretty RAM intensive, though.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Hey guys, I wanted to export the game model because character creator have limits to how much I wanted to express its character especially the clothing and accessories with the mods I've imported went off tangent when I start tweaking the base models. I know you can export the game models to other 3d software like Blenders which I intend to tweak and reshape the mesh and refined it to proper structure and the position with the joints and as such but I'm wondering if you can import back to Koikatsu.

Does the game recognizes it and read the file properly or will the game break? I'm seeking for a guide step by step tutorial if there is one.
No, it will only recognize a PNG file created by the game. Once you edit the file's data outside the game, it is no longer compatible as it is not recognized as created by the game.

I assume the [optional]mods need to be copied into the regular mods folder?
Optional mods are set up into their proper folder orders. When you go into a folder with the mod name, whatever the next folder is determines where it goes. For example, most mods will be BepInEx mods, so take the BepInEx folder for that mod, as well as everything inside it, and put that BepInEx folder where you find a BepInEx folder outside optional mods. In the case of BepInEx, that's with the exe files, also known as the root folder.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
No, it will only recognize a PNG file created by the game. Once you edit the file's data outside the game, it is no longer compatible as it is not recognized as created by the game.

Optional mods are set up into their proper folder orders. When you go into a folder with the mod name, whatever the next folder is determines where it goes. For example, most mods will be BepInEx mods, so take the BepInEx folder for that mod, as well as everything inside it, and put that BepInEx folder where you find a BepInEx folder outside optional mods. In the case of BepInEx, that's with the exe files, also known as the root folder.
ah, I see now. I hadn't looked deeper than the mod name folders, thank you

Reactions: alex2011

goldenwindthrowaway

Jul 9, 2020
Quick question. Every time I keep trying to launch the game, all I see is a black screen with the cursor. I also tried launching through the launcher, using that registry fixer, and restarting my PC, but that didn't seem to do it either. Anything else I can do? I installed it through the 6 packs and extracted the files correctly (I think) so idk what's wrong.

Edit: NEVER MIND! Looks like while extracting, one file didn't extract properly. Problem solved. Thanks, anyways.

Last edited:

Melecir

Feb 16, 2020
Guys help me, to play this game we have to download every part ? or just 1 ? i dont understand
You have to download every part. When you have all parts your unzip program should be able to extract the last single zipfile you need to get the game.

It is a round'about way of making it just abit smaller by basically zipping it down twice

Reactions: namprofli3

Shingerino

Jul 15, 2020
is there foojob in H poses? i haven't found it but i still see ppl using it :rolleyes: (plus 1 male 3 girls?)

Last edited:

BlackHorizon

Jan 30, 2018
I dont know if i'm doing something wrong but the camera is a pain, in the char creator and in H-Scenes I have to move quickly click to make h-options appears, its always a cube with arrows and the crosshair on my screen, someone can help with that? thanks!

Sinner30700

Aug 28, 2018
i want to know if where i can find characters that i can add in my class and how to add them please can someone tell me how to do that and also is aunt also a char i fuck?? or i have to make her too if yes please tell me how

Sinner30700

Aug 28, 2018
another question its been 4 days in game and i have playing the original build
can i fuck my teachers and also is the character only 3 girls i have been shown till now

Mar 31, 2018
so just wondering why the dick and the balls look so bad compared to the 5.8.2 flash repack this one the balls literally arnt even attached and the animation for handjob arnt even touching the dick i like this one cause there more feature's but the animations are wonky also is there a way to make the h scenes fully automatic so for example when the males can ejaculate whithout pressing the button to do it. i noticed in the 5.8.2 version when the girls initiates the hscene its automatic

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes