alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
i want to know if where i can find characters that i can add in my class and how to add them please can someone tell me how to do that and also is aunt also a char i fuck?? or i have to make her too if yes please tell me how
Look at the first post, there are sites for character cards. As far as the aunt, it depends, I have forgotten who is who in the story, but anyone who appears visibly instead of just being talked about can be fucked. The story students will eventually have an event that leads to a sex scene and the teachers have to be ground up through conversation. Talk to them once a period, only one shows up in any period, and that gives a chance for the H level to rise, which in turn gives a chance for sex.

another question its been 4 days in game and i have playing the original build
can i fuck my teachers and also is the character only 3 girls i have been shown till now
Yes, you can fuck all story characters, refer to my first response. No, they are the only characters in the story, but not the only ones you can fuck. Any girl you add to the empty spots in class can be fucked as well, but you have to get your relationship up to that point for them. Some are easier than others, it depends on their personality and traits, which you set when making a girl.

Sinner30700

Aug 28, 2018
Look at the first post, there are sites for character cards. As far as the aunt, it depends, I have forgotten who is who in the story, but anyone who appears visibly instead of just being talked about can be fucked. The story students will eventually have an event that leads to a sex scene and the teachers have to be ground up through conversation. Talk to them once a period, only one shows up in any period, and that gives a chance for the H level to rise, which in turn gives a chance for sex.

Yes, you can fuck all story characters, refer to my first response. No, they are the only characters in the story, but not the only ones you can fuck. Any girl you add to the empty spots in class can be fucked as well, but you have to get your relationship up to that point for them. Some are easier than others, it depends on their personality and traits, which you set when making a girl.
Thanks this helped a lot just some more questions
I still don't know how to make my characters in settings just some gist of how to do that will be fine as for the character cards I am finding in sites given in the main page I downloaded them in pictures and don't know how to make them my story characters please help me with that

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
i want to know if where i can find characters that i can add in my class and how to add them please can someone tell me how to do that and also is aunt also a char i fuck?? or i have to make her too if yes please tell me how
Resources in main post, installation on UserData/chara/.

As for the aunt... I don't remember her having a model but then again i hardly remember the story.

another question its been 4 days in game and i have playing the original build
can i fuck my teachers and also is the character only 3 girls i have been shown till now
I'm pretty sure you can. I saw somewhere that if you interact with the teacher in the backyard several times, you can fuck her.

Thanks this helped a lot just some more questions
I still don't know how to make my characters in settings just some gist of how to do that will be fine as for the character cards I am finding in sites given in the main page I downloaded them in pictures and don't know how to make them my story characters please help me with that
"Make my characters in settings"? You mean, making them inside story mode? I think you can only import/edit characters inside the class menu at home because as i understand it you can create characters only on the main menu maker button. (Although you can setup shortcutskoi in the options/F1 to switch between that maker and story mode to be efficient)

As for making these your story characters, you can import the appearance in the aforementioned button but be advised you cannot change the name and personality if you're replacing a story character. Make sure they're installed inside UserData/Chara/female or UserData/Chara/male accordingly.

aeasaeasaea

Apr 22, 2020
i dont understand, i have extracted the game yesterday and i play it, today i go to play and the game dont open anymore

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017

As for the aunt... I don't remember her having a model but then again i hardly remember the story.

I'm pretty sure you can. I saw somewhere that if you interact with the teacher in the backyard several times, you can fuck her.

"Make my characters in settings"? You mean, making them inside story mode? I think you can only import/edit characters inside the class menu at home because as i understand it you can create characters only on the main menu maker button. (Although you can setup shortcutskoi in the options/F1 to switch between that maker and story mode to be efficient)

As for making these your story characters, you can import the appearance in the aforementioned button but be advised you cannot change the name and personality if you're replacing a story character. Make sure they're installed inside UserData/Chara/female or UserData/Chara/male accordingly.
It isn't just the backyard, either. That's just where you happened to see it. Anywhere there is a teacher, you can get the sex scene for them, though you cannot change from the location they spawn in, unlike normal girls.

Reactions: namprofli3

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
i dont understand, i have extracted the game yesterday and i play it, today i go to play and the game dont open anymore
Anything you did to the game prior to opening? Updating? Moving files/folders? Installing optional/new mods? Importing cards (doubtful)? Windows update? Also try to check to output_log in the main folder and see if it gives any hint.

It isn't just the backyard, either. That's just where you happened to see it. Anywhere there is a teacher, you can get the sex scene for them, though you cannot change from the location they spawn in, unlike normal girls.
Interesting, i thought it was an easter!

Reactions: Serance

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Anything you did to the game prior to opening? Updating? Moving files/folders? Installing optional/new mods? Importing cards (doubtful)? Windows update? Also try to check to output_log in the main folder and see if it gives any hint.

No, you are fully intended to be able to fuck the teacher characters, but you have to build their H level as that increases the chance RNG will be in your favor.

Sinner30700

Aug 28, 2018

So do I just have to dump the pictures of a girl in user data female to get her in the game
Also a file has few pictures do I need them all
For example boa Hancock has few pictures so I download them all then I put them in user data file then what?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
So do I just have to dump the pictures of a girl in user data female to get her in the game
Also a file has few pictures do I need them all
For example boa Hancock has few pictures so I download them all then I put them in user data file then what?
Yes, just copy the PNG of the girl into that folder. There only needs be one PNG for each girl, the rest might be different variations by different people. Once they are in the female folder, go into the game, start a game through either loading a save or the new game option, and it will bring up a screen where you can add the girls.

Sinner30700

Aug 28, 2018
Yes, just copy the PNG of the girl into that folder. There only needs be one PNG for each girl, the rest might be different variations by different people. Once they are in the female folder, go into the game, start a game through either loading a save or the new game option, and it will bring up a screen where you can add the girls.
Do I have to do anything for bringing up that screen I mean my saves are of night when I see save ,load ,class ,skip ,next options

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Do I have to do anything for bringing up that screen I mean my saves are of night when I see save ,load ,class ,skip ,next options
To bring it up in game, while in your room at night, hit class. It should pretty much automatically pop up for a new game after the screen where you select the emblem that appears on school uniforms while a girl is wearing her uniform and student IDs in the F4 class list and the class menu in your room. It could also be that I am mistaken and you add them in from your room before starting the day, which will then start the arrival cutscene. I'd have to go back through to check.

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
Yep, class, as stated above.

It could also be that I am mistaken and you add them in from your room before starting the day, which will then start the arrival cutscene. I'd have to go back through to check.
You do indeed have the class menu first before the arrival cutscene on a new game. I remember it vividly because my game froze once before the cutscene which was after adding the girls.

Reactions: alex2011

dmmt

May 8, 2020
How insanely huge is this game file? 5 ea 3.7 gb compressed files plus a piddly 266 mb file. 58 gb on my D drive for decompression and it wont install.

• Hey there
Reactions: Serance

Serance

Monster Girl Connoisseur
Donor
Jul 30, 2018
You don't install it you just extract it. Also you can use the compression option in KK Manager to drastically reduce the file sizes later. You probably won't need all those Studio mods either unless you are gonna be a serious scene maker. My game folder is only 16 GB with 3 GB of that being mods I actually use. There is an enormous amount of useless mods you will probably never use too. It's not really that large of a game. The studio mods are nearly the same size as the actual game! Most of them are just a huge waste of space too. So be mindful of that. ^_^

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Yep, class, as stated above.

You do indeed have the class menu first before the arrival cutscene on a new game. I remember it vividly because my game froze once before the cutscene which was after adding the girls.
Thanks for the verification, I've been out of Koikatsu in favor of Honey Select 2 for a while now since I'm getting pretty good at the studio, haven't even updated my copy to the RX5 I downloaded or RX5.1 yet. Now that I think about it, I could probably translate that experience into the Koikatsu studio and do some things there.

Reactions: namprofli3

Fetchbunny

Jun 11, 2019
I downloaded all the parts of game off of Nopy but 7 zip doesn't seem to be able to unzip them. Is there any reason for this or is there a password I over looked.

aeasaeasaea

Apr 22, 2020

i dont do nothing, and on output log i only see loading files, i only set the game folder to hidden, then i make it visible again just this,, but dont know why, it dont happen to any other folder

Last edited:

Krane27

Jan 10, 2020
The returnee personality is badly translated or in other word doesn't really work with auto translation, i couldn't make out what she's saying, so are there any manual translated specific to the returnee personality?

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes