Watters

Nov 9, 2017
The returnee personality is badly translated or in other word doesn't really work with auto translation, i couldn't make out what she's saying, so are there any manual translated specific to the returnee personality?
All the DLC personalities, like 'Returnee' don't have an official translation yet and are working off of the default Google Translate.

Quick question if you add 70 characters in the game and start to play it is it normal for the game to get slower
Yup. More girls to load increases the amount of lag significantly if you're running a lower-end PC.

Reactions: namprofli3

aeasaeasaea

Apr 22, 2020
Anything you did to the game prior to opening? Updating? Moving files/folders? Installing optional/new mods? Importing cards (doubtful)? Windows update? Also try to check to output_log in the main folder and see if it gives any hint.

Interesting, i thought it was an easter!
i have find a solution, the problem is when i set the game folder as hidden, when i set back to visible folder the game backs opening, but its sad, i want this folder to be hidden

ZaUnknowns

May 20, 2017
i have a question, hoping anyone can answer this

what is the setting differences between quality and normal graphic setting?

because on quality my pc is having a bad time on loading everything but on normal everything loads super fast, and i barely notice any decrease in the graphic quality itself

Watters

Nov 9, 2017
From what I remember, you have to play through each of the main girl's storylines to completion to unlock more positions. That's how you end up getting access to banging the teachers too (though without any build-up, unfortunately).

Kempo

Nov 25, 2019
i have a question, hoping anyone can answer this

what is the setting differences between quality and normal graphic setting?

because on quality my pc is having a bad time on loading everything but on normal everything loads super fast, and i barely notice any decrease in the graphic quality itself
If you don't see any drop in quality don't think about it.
When you export or play, refer to your view.
If everything seems ok to you, it is useless to increase the workload on the pc.

Swyzzel

Jun 7, 2020
Hey guys, I got following bug in the clothes load option in the char maker. Anybody knows the solution? Strangely enough this bug only appears if I load a save file.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Why there are no Desk, Chair positions? How to enable\unlock it?
There are a few desks that have their chairs pulled back and can be used, the desks can also be used for missionary. They may be locked behind the club stats. Play the story, have a girl follow and interact with the pink hearts scattered throughout the school, and socialize with your girls.

The returnee personality is badly translated or in other word doesn't really work with auto translation, i couldn't make out what she's saying, so are there any manual translated specific to the returnee personality?
It is the auto translator, she's already speaking very bad Japanese, as if she had been away from the language for a long time, so the auto translator has a hard time with it. There is no human translation for the DLC content.

Quick question if you add 70 characters in the game and start to play it is it normal for the game to get slower
Yes, you need a ton of RAM, like 32GB for the full amount of girls.

its only have few sex positions, only see one with anal option, the positions on this photo are all the positions ? ? View attachment 736864
You can move to another spot in the room and that could have more and different positions depending on what it is. Top left, third button, looks like a large down arrow with a circle on top with an arrow on both sides pointing to the left and right.

From what I remember, you have to play through each of the main girl's storylines to completion to unlock more positions. That's how you end up getting access to banging the teachers too (though without any build-up, unfortunately).
That's one of the locks, yes.

Anyone can help with some spare link to kPlug ( last version ). The link on patreon is dead :/.
He's probably getting ready for the next version, as far as the latest, sorry, can't help there. If you want the current free version, I can attempt to find that for you.

wenwhop

Feb 24, 2019
1. Can someone tell me what is this for?

Does it add new bones(more sliders) to the Character Editor?

2. How to enable/disable the V-sync, Anisotropic filtering, and Anti-aliasing?

TitaniumDickDiamondBalls

Mar 24, 2019
There are a few desks that have their chairs pulled back and can be used, the desks can also be used for missionary. They may be locked behind the club stats. Play the story, have a girl follow and interact with the pink hearts scattered throughout the school, and socialize with your girls.

It is the auto translator, she's already speaking very bad Japanese, as if she had been away from the language for a long time, so the auto translator has a hard time with it. There is no human translation for the DLC content.

Yes, you need a ton of RAM, like 32GB for the full amount of girls.

You can move to another spot in the room and that could have more and different positions depending on what it is. Top left, third button, looks like a large down arrow with a circle on top with an arrow on both sides pointing to the left and right.

That's one of the locks, yes.

He's probably getting ready for the next version, as far as the latest, sorry, can't help there. If you want the current free version, I can attempt to find that for you.
I would be greatful

Sillnill

Oct 3, 2018
Anyone know the best way to go about adding armpit hair to characters? I have tried using the 3D pubes in the accessory tab but there isn't a hinge/parent/point for the armpits directly. The shoulders and back give pretty unsatisfying results. Is there a mod for custom parent locations?

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
i dont do nothing, and on output log i only see loading files, i only set the game folder to hidden, then i make it visible again just this,, but dont know why, it dont happen to any other folder
i have find a solution, the problem is when i set the game folder as hidden, when i set back to visible folder the game backs opening, but its sad, i want this folder to be hidden
That's really weird because my install was inside a hidden folder with a long filepath and it worked about fine. (The issues were about RAM, naturally...)
Did you try hiding only one folder and not the subfolders?

Like 2 other folk said, it's not translated yet. It's broken japanese too from what i've heard so i excuse the google translator on this one.

Yes!
4GB could only handle ~6 characters for me with firefox open so this isn't a lightweight game in terms of RAM.

Is there a mod or an option which makes underwear have a bulge, my futa character looks kinda silly looking like she only has a pussy.
There are a few underwear pieces that have a bulge option for that but quite frankly, i found it better to just go to Body - Genitals and then use the one slider i can't remember the name of that drags the genital area vertically but not the dick and balls. Something like "Genital Mound X" i think, can't remember. That way, you can fake a bulge universally and there's no need to worry about deformities because the dick and balls will hide that.

Anyone know the best way to go about adding armpit hair to characters? I have tried using the 3D pubes in the accessory tab but there isn't a hinge/parent/point for the armpits directly. The shoulders and back give pretty unsatisfying results. Is there a mod for custom parent locations?
Tried adding a body overlay texture yet?

Reactions: Sillnill

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
How do I make piercings go under the clothes? My char has nipple piercing and many clothing options dont make them invisible.

Also, wearing heels is kinda wiered, they either move into the ground or into the feet. How do I fix this?

Last edited:

random13245

May 17, 2020
is this repack completed with HF mod ?

I just installed yesterday, download a character, but her outfit is not working correctly (all I see is her body being fully white)

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
Can a female character with an added dick (futa character) perform penetrative actions on other girls?

Edit: I am abit confused, can I not choose a the mc to be from the female side of character creation? I wanted to choose a female character and thr selection was only from the male side of saved characters.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes