tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
its only have few sex positions, only see one with anal option, the positions on this photo are all the positions ? ?
Positions are location specific (within a given room), so you can click the middle button on the menu in the top left and then on the top right you'll see a selection of the locations (floor, wall, chair, desk) and each of those has specific positions.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Can a female character with an added dick (futa character) perform penetrative actions on other girls?

Edit: I am abit confused, can I not choose a the mc to be from the female side of character creation? I wanted to choose a female character and thr selection was only from the male side of saved characters.
don't think you could pull that off in the VN part of the game, maybe in the scene editor. Haven't tried editing a male character yet, so don't know how well it would work, but maybe you could put a vag on a male character and edit them enough to look female.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Is there a utility/mod to mass edit clothing? Like if I want to just set a group of characters to all have the same outfit?

Serance

Monster Girl Connoisseur
Donor
Jul 30, 2018

Patreon is pretty rotten. Probably a matter of time before Koikatsu folks get shafted next.

Reactions: Toki Wartooth

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
How do I make piercings go under the clothes? My char has nipple piercing and many clothing options dont make them invisible.

Also, wearing heels is kinda wiered, they either move into the ground or into the feet. How do I fix this?
Push Up Mod, already included in either the preinstalled mods or optional mods.

is this repack completed with HF mod ?

I just installed yesterday, download a character, but her outfit is not working correctly (all I see is her body being fully white)
No because the HF is usually behind this repack in updates.

Can a female character with an added dick (futa character) perform penetrative actions on other girls?

Edit: I am abit confused, can I not choose a the mc to be from the female side of character creation? I wanted to choose a female character and thr selection was only from the male side of saved characters.
No, only the PC can penetrate. No, you can only be a guy, you play as the only guy in an all girl school who transferred for convenience. That said, there is a mod that allows you to hot swap a female card placed in a special folder, called kfuta, to play as a futa. The mod is Kplug. There is also a mod to disable the girls freaking out if you walk into a girl's restroom, the showers, or the locker room. It is called become trap.

Is there a utility/mod to mass edit clothing? Like if I want to just set a group of characters to all have the same outfit?
Yes, if using the repack. While in the class menu while at home, there should be a see through column of options on the left that says something like set uniform. I'm not sure how well it works, though. You're probably better off doing them individually.

Patreon is pretty rotten. Probably a matter of time before Koikatsu folks get shafted next.
That's a pretty well known fact at this point. Patreon has already started acting against Illusion based content, not even just Koikatsu or Honey Select, either.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Yes, if using the repack. While in the class menu while at home, there should be a see through column of options on the left that says something like set uniform. I'm not sure how well it works, though. You're probably better off doing them individually.
How do I use it? I appear to be missing something. I select the character who has the outfit I want to apply from the class list, click load from selected, and then click apply to class or apply to all, it makes a noise like something happened, and then I go to the next day and nothing has changed.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
How do I use it? I appear to be missing something. I select the character who has the outfit I want to apply from the class list, click load from selected, and then click apply to class or apply to all, it makes a noise like something happened, and then I go to the next day and nothing has changed.
Like I said before, I'm not completely sure how it works. I think it only randomizes based on a theme you select (Blazer, Sailor etx.), but I'm not certain of that. That said, it is the only mass clothing option.

Reactions: tigerdiamond

SomberX8

Mar 11, 2018
Can anyone point me in the right direction for more H positions in this game and how to install them correctly? Please and Ty!

Reactions: Voi

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
No, only the PC can penetrate. No, you can only be a guy, you play as the only guy in an all girl school who transferred for convenience. That said, there is a mod that allows you to hot swap a female card placed in a special folder, called kfuta, to play as a futa. The mod is Kplug. There is also a mod to disable the girls freaking out if you walk into a girl's restroom, the showers, or the locker room. It is called become trap.
Ok, were is this special folder?

Also I can't find the kplug mod in the optional mods folder.

bigbossbravo6

Sep 21, 2017
It says that there's rape in this game, but I can't find it. They say that comes with the darkness DLC, but I don't seem to have that installed. I downloaded the latest version available, so do I need to download something else? or am I missing something?

DrogonDoge

Jul 14, 2017
As I tried this (and deleted the RX4 version) I noticed that in the studio some assets, maps and items are missing in this version. I have some scenes I made that simply are black and filled with spheres (the game automatically changes the item to a sphere when not found).Does anyone have the old assets for the studio? How can i solve this?

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
is this repack completed with HF mod ?

I just installed yesterday, download a character, but her outfit is not working correctly (all I see is her body being fully white)
If you got the repack, HF Patch is not needed since HF Patch is for vanilla installs. See if the aforementioned character's clothes aren't outdated, just in case.

You cannot choose a female. You can make a trap or a futa as a male character but not a female.

First i hear of kfuta, though.

What was said above or loading a coordinate card per character then saving the character cards after loading the outfit one by one.

It says that there's rape in this game, but I can't find it. They say that comes with the darkness DLC, but I don't seem to have that installed. I downloaded the latest version available, so do I need to download something else? or am I missing something?
It does come with Darkness DLC which the repack has if you downloaded it. Not all personalities are compatible with it, though, only the ones that came with that DLC can be raped in a certain door in the school.

As I tried this (and deleted the RX4 version) I noticed that in the studio some assets, maps and items are missing in this version. I have some scenes I made that simply are black and filled with spheres (the game automatically changes the item to a sphere when not found).Does anyone have the old assets for the studio? How can i solve this?
Did you make sure it's installed correctly and up to date? I really don't see why the sideloader modpack would remove assets just like that.

Judging by the fact that instead of updating, you downloaded it fully, i advise to double-check that the address /Mods/Sideloader Modpack - Studio/ exists in your install and that it has zipmods and folders inside it. You can always use KKManager to check for updates!

DrogonDoge

Jul 14, 2017
Did you make sure it's installed correctly and up to date? I really don't see why the sideloader modpack would remove assets just like that.

Judging by the fact that instead of updating, you downloaded it fully, i advise to double-check that the address /Mods/Sideloader Modpack - Studio/ exists in your install and that it has zipmods and folders inside it. You can always use KKManager to check for updates!
As you said, I didn't update the game, I simply redownloaded it for the last version, using the download link on the main page. I checked the files and in the "[ScrewThisNoise] Koikatsu BetterRepack RX5 / mods" path there is no Sideloader Modpack - Studio folder in it (as you can see in the pic). The KKManager tho has no update for me and all the mods are enabled...

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
So I actually did this kfuta file thing with kplug but what does it do exactly? Is my character treated as a girl in the girl mode during sex or what?

• Haha
Reactions: Serance

janoi

Sep 10, 2017
I already downloaded the RX4 version. Is there a link for the update only? Or my only option is to redownload the whole thing?

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Bit annoying to hit 'fill class' and when the game starts like 50% of the class is naked because whoever designed these cards didn't bother to give them costumes.

I mean, you can dump them with a generic schoolgirl outfit if you're lazy. Just put something in each slot.

zerojack123

Sep 6, 2018
Okay I want to give some simple advice to stop people from making the same mistake I did. 1 The game on here is (Koikatu) not (Koikatu Party). Koikatu Party is the Western release of the game without the school setting. So don't go download both of them it's unnecessary. My huge mistake was downloading both of them not knowing better and put them inside the same folder and causing huge file space problem. 2. My second mistake was downloading the patch because the download already has the patch installed!? 3. So don't do the same thing I did and move cards from Emotion Creators to Koikatu. It won't work since I forgot that by moving Koikatu cards to Emotion Creators they are converted into Emotion cards and won't work on Koikatu anymore. 4. If someone tells you that you should download Koikatu Party over normal Koikatu DON'T LISTEN TOO THEM. I made the mistake of seeing someone post the download of Koikatu Party on here and assume you need it for the base game but you don't. Anyways don't make the same mistake I did. Just download the game and you should be good too go.

Keysmen

Jul 8, 2019
What's the best english patch that can be used for the repack 5 edition that we have here, or has that already been used/updated into it? I'm asking as half of the characters I have in my school seem to be untranslated and several little bits, like waking up, are untranslated as well. But other parts are translated.

I've read a lot of the different patches options, looked up HF and other sources. But I'm still unsure on where to go with this and could use some recommendations.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes