janoi

Sep 10, 2017
One thing that bothers me about this game is that when the girls invite you to do sex, they wanna go right there and then, in the cafeteria or whereever.

Didn't even Artificial Academy have a thing where they'd try to lead you somewhere unoccupied first?

Also, the ghost shilluete people work pretty well to make it feels like there are more than a couple dozen people in the whole school, but they don't vanish in private moments, which is kinda weird.

A girl will choose to masturbate in a gym storage room with three ghosts in it but freak out if someone comes in the door.
Hey! She already choose her audience limit. Any more newcomer are not welcome! lol

• Haha
Reactions: namprofli3

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
... No, this was before downloading any extra cards.
Half the characters in the Rx5 repack don't have the proper outfits.

For that matter there's a weird bug where the outfit doesn't show up right in their walking-around character model, but does when you talk to them.
Not sure what's causing that or how to fix it.
She looked fine yesterday, now her whole outfit is stark white until I talk to her.

Also, what the fuck is Koikatsu Party?
How could you take this game and remove the school setting? That's like 99% of the game.
Literally what is even left? The character-creator and maybe a date-simulator?
Oh wow...

As for the bug, i'd imagine it is the classical "ForceHiPoly" thing that happens when you use a mod outfit.

And Koikatsu Party, like zerojack123 said, is the western release; just illusion's way of getting a few quick overseas bucks. Also, blame steam for the removal of the story mode.

I got no idea what's what. In the Koikatsu main folder. Is the 'mods' folder different to '[OPTIONAL] Mods' folder? Which one is the activated mods folder? What are the things inside there? Also what is 'KKManager'?
Confusingly enough... No, the /mods folder are zipmods (assets) and the [Optional] Mods folder are plugins that you can place inside the BepInEx folder at your own discretion for the sake of functionality/fixes.

The activated mods folder? I don't quite get it... There are plugins (scripts) and sideloader modpacks (zipmods). Inside the zipmods are more items for the maker and studio as well as a few new maps (i think).

KKManager allows you to update your sideloader mods with new versions as well as add new ones and a few other functions.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
... No, this was before downloading any extra cards.
Half the characters in the Rx5 repack don't have the proper outfits.

For that matter there's a weird bug where the outfit doesn't show up right in their walking-around character model, but does when you talk to them.
Not sure what's causing that or how to fix it.
She looked fine yesterday, now her whole outfit is stark white until I talk to her.

Also, what the fuck is Koikatsu Party?
How could you take this game and remove the school setting? That's like 99% of the game.
Literally what is even left? The character-creator and maybe a date-simulator?
If an outfit doesn't show up when they are walking, it isn't part of any official clothing. Anything that was modded in won't show up on the girl unless you are talking to them because modded clothes don't have a low poly model. There is no fixing it. The white body, however, is a different story. Try switching the body type in the body tab of the female character maker, it sounds like the body that the girl currently uses is bugged. There was a similar issue in AI Shoujo except their bodies turned black, switching the body type fixed it.

Koikatsu Party is the Steam release of the game complete with English translation done by the developers, or at least contracted by them, and with no school content or DLC. Unfortunately, Valve doesn't care how much of the game is school related. If it is school related and the game has adult content, the school relation must be removed no matter how badly it guts the game or the game does not get released on Steam.

Koikatsu Party is the Western Release of the game. For some reason I don't know why but in the west has a huge problem when a game has a school setting. I don't know if you know but a while back Patreon changed there whole format forbidding games that involves having school settings. They never explain why but it just became a thing. They change a lot more but I don't want to explain it since it started a whole drama. Let's just say it screw over a lot of creators that had games with school settings.
It's not the west in general, though Steam is not alone in their anti school setting policy. As far as why, I think there is a perception within these companies that school equates to underage, especially high school like the setting of this game. They don't want to take any chance of a hit to their profits and losing credit card company support, like the support of Visa or even a site like PayPal, would be a nasty hit indeed. It's stupid, but that is the best theory I've got as a westerner myself.

I got no idea what's what. In the Koikatsu main folder. Is the 'mods' folder different to '[OPTIONAL] Mods' folder? Which one is the activated mods folder? What are the things inside there? Also what is 'KKManager'?
Yes, optional mods is where several mods are that are up to you to install, mods is where zipmod type mods go and is a folder that the game does read, the game does not read the optional mods folder.

One thing that bothers me about this game is that when the girls invite you to do sex, they wanna go right there and then, in the cafeteria or whereever.

Didn't even Artificial Academy have a thing where they'd try to lead you somewhere unoccupied first?

Also, the ghost shilluete people work pretty well to make it feels like there are more than a couple dozen people in the whole school, but they don't vanish in private moments, which is kinda weird.

A girl will choose to masturbate in a gym storage room with three ghosts in it but freak out if someone comes in the door.
The thing is Artificial Academy actually had the other girls still around that could still react and stop you, Koikatsu does not. In fact, the only ways you know they are there is if they fit the requirements for a threesome or you have the Kplug mod with the automatic join feature turned on. Also, given low enough virtue or the evil trait, or both, a girl can and does ask for sex on the spot in Artificial Academy, even forces you if she's evil. The blue people are just background models that don't disappear because they come from a sex scene already, specifically the amusement park special sex scene. They are literally just scenery and are modded in, so of course the girls don't react to them.

Keysmen

Jul 8, 2019
So I've done a couple of weeks in game and done a load of event scenes, and romanced a lot of students. Even got up to S rank. But my discovery and story haven't even gone up to one percent yet. Does the game really have that much story content or is that a glitch on my part? And what is the discovery tracker for exactly?

axbcd

Aug 30, 2018
somebody has a issue with Free H?
The game screen freezes when the loading bar is almost full..
infinite loading screen and high RAM consumption
Obs: i'm using the most recent BR and kplug 2.30

samuel1154

May 7, 2018
I'm having an issue with character models not loading correctly e.g. missing hair and accessories etc but only in the overworld. If i talk to them they appear fine. Anyone know how to fix this?

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
If an outfit doesn't show up when they are walking, it isn't part of any official clothing. Anything that was modded in won't show up on the girl unless you are talking to them because modded clothes don't have a low poly model. There is no fixing it. The white body, however, is a different story. Try switching the body type in the body tab of the female character maker, it sounds like the body that the girl currently uses is bugged. There was a similar issue in AI Shoujo except their bodies turned black, switching the body type fixed it.
When the characters are missing clothes, they're missing them in low and high poly mode, because the creator of the card just didn't dress them.

As for the white bit, that's not the girl's body, it's her clothes.

Some of the characters are wearing heavily modified 'regular' clothes. (like the normal jacket, but with a weird pattern and colour, ect) and most of the time it shows up just fine, in class and when talking to her.
But some days her entire outfit is bone-white and lacking textures.

Then the next day it'll be fine again.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
So I've done a couple of weeks in game and done a load of event scenes, and romanced a lot of students. Even got up to S rank. But my discovery and story haven't even gone up to one percent yet. Does the game really have that much story content or is that a glitch on my part? And what is the discovery tracker for exactly?
Discovery is raised by having a girl follow you and interacting with the same pink hearts that raise your H stat while she is with you. Story is raised by doing the story events, most of which are distinguished by the girl at the top of the class list you open with F4 that is listed in gold and by a speech bubble with a gold star. Some will also trigger automatically once you have certain stat levels.

I'm having an issue with character models not loading correctly e.g. missing hair and accessories etc but only in the overworld. If i talk to them they appear fine. Anyone know how to fix this?
If it doesn't show while in the overworld, but does show otherwise, it is added by a mod. There is no fix except to not use that item, the item that doesn't show just doesn't have a low poly/overworld model because only official content items have one.

When the characters are missing clothes, they're missing them in low and high poly mode, because the creator of the card just didn't dress them.

As for the white bit, that's not the girl's body, it's her clothes.

Some of the characters are wearing heavily modified 'regular' clothes. (like the normal jacket, but with a weird pattern and colour, ect) and most of the time it shows up just fine, in class and when talking to her.
But some days her entire outfit is bone-white and lacking textures.

Then the next day it'll be fine again.
Do you have the game optimization called async clothes loading or something like that? That has been known to glitch out clothes on rare occasions and it does sometimes cause them to load with no texture, which could be the cause of the all white clothes. I have had that happen, turning off the async clothes loading under main game optimizations in the plugins menu solved it. Based on your last sentence, that it corrects itself the next day, it sounds exactly like the rare bug in that option. Also, modified 'regular' clothes are still modded, so they won't show up while just walking unless you use the Force High Poly mod, which eats a ton of RAM.

samuel1154

May 7, 2018
If it doesn't show while in the overworld, but does show otherwise, it is added by a mod. There is no fix except to not use that item, the item that doesn't show just doesn't have a low poly/overworld model because only official content items have one.
I thought that might be the case so i tried using a plugin that forces high poly version to be rendered all the time. This didnt fix the issue though so I assume its something else?

EDIT: I actually managed to get my ryza character's hair/head to load correctly by enabling a setting ingame that allows accessories to load all the time. Shes still missing her clothes though for some reason.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: alex2011

DrogonDoge

Jul 14, 2017
Jackpot! You need the Sideloader Modpack - Studio folder from if you downloaded it per parts. If you got it by torrent, it should've come with it, i think.
I did what you said and BAM! 15 gigas in download for the studio! Thank you so much you saved my OCs XD

• Red Heart
Reactions: namprofli3

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
When I played this before I got arrows to point to the right answers for conversations with girls so it wasn't a guessing game, but now I can't see them.

What mod was it that I was using before? I miss them arrows.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
When I played this before I got arrows to point to the right answers for conversations with girls so it wasn't a guessing game, but now I can't see them.

What mod was it that I was using before? I miss them arrows.
The mod is in the optional mods folder if using Better Repack, not preinstalled, and is called Game Dialgoue Helper. That said, there seems to be an issue in Better Repack RX4.1 and later where it sometimes doesn't point to ANY answer and none of the answers are counted as correct in this case. I can't 100% confirm it, but I think that is a bug in the mod you are asking about. Since the only mention of this mod in any change log from RX4.1 and later is the move to optional mods instead of comingg already installed, I cannot confirm the issue was fixed if it was the mod, but I can guess that the reason it is no longer preinstalled is that issue.

Yui78

Apr 25, 2018
Hmmm...i have a question,how exactly do you pinch the nipp*es? Tried various angles,zooming,different mouse button but the only thing i get is "boo*s" so all the girls are stuck at 0% in that area.
Oh and "tongue" ? (in the upper corner where there are hands) can't seem to find a way to activate that too.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Hmmm...i have a question,how exactly do you pinch the nipp*es? Tried various angles,zooming,different mouse button but the only thing i get is "boo*s" so all the girls are stuck at 0% in that area.
Oh and "tongue" ? (in the upper corner where there are hands) can't seem to find a way to activate that too.
Use the scroll wheel to change the type of action you do, I believe it is the one after the one you start with, should change to a different hand symbol.

Reactions: Yui78

joshtrap

Nov 4, 2019
i have an issue with downloading new models, is there something i have to do? or do i need to go to some website?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
i have an issue with downloading new models, is there something i have to do? or do i need to go to some website?
If you're trying it through the game's download feature, you need a VPN because the server is blocked to anyone that isn't detected as coming from Japan.

Yui78

Apr 25, 2018
Use the scroll wheel to change the type of action you do, I believe it is the one after the one you start with, should change to a different hand symbol.
...Ok thank you,it worked. I tried several time PRESSING the wheel but scrolling for some reasons didn't even cross my mind...

Reactions: alex2011
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes