alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Does kPlug limit the body height of the character that is used as a futa? I mean the character that you put in the kFuta folder.
I don't think so, but I'm not sure. I use one that is pretty tall for a girl her age and she more or less stayed the same, but she could have been within the potential limit.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
There are a shortcut to end H-scene using Kplug?
You could just end it normally with the bottom left button. If you're using first person, I'm not sure how to end it since I don't use or pay attention to first person controls.

Reactions: axbcd

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Game was rather buggy when I tried to install it (perhaps because of its size), but it seems to be playing alright.

First impressions:

1) Oh gee, there's that elephant poster AGAIN! Apparently it's standard with that style of room. Oh well, it's better than that damn IciCube one.
2) If it's possible to rename the MC, I wasn't able to find it. (I'm getting spoiled on that feature.)
3) This has perhaps the most complicated set-up I've seen in a game from this site.
4) After that business at the start, I better be able to knock up at least Auntie. I'm sure looking forward to THAT...
5) This game is a good example of why I dislike long talky openings. It just goes on and on without anything really happening and it does little to further gameplay. It's one thing if you're setting up the game and giving instructions or giving character backgrounds, but starting with extraneous LONG talky talky scenes just tends to bore the audience. (I sure was...)

Serance

Monster Girl Connoisseur
Donor
Jul 30, 2018
2. It is, just edit your dude in the chara maker.
3. Shows how engaging it can be. Great modding scene.
4. No babies here! Community made a mod for a preggo belly though. Not canon.
5. hold Ctrl, skip away. goto settings and set allow skip unread text~

Reactions: hentai charley

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
I want to say that i just discover a plugins call KK_HAutoSets, i haven't trying it yet.

Here the link:
Ty for the share I am still getting used to this mod but so far one is impressed with the variations.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Game was rather buggy when I tried to install it (perhaps because of its size), but it seems to be playing alright.

First impressions:

1) Oh gee, there's that elephant poster AGAIN! Apparently it's standard with that style of room. Oh well, it's better than that damn IciCube one.
2) If it's possible to rename the MC, I wasn't able to find it. (I'm getting spoiled on that feature.)
3) This has perhaps the most complicated set-up I've seen in a game from this site.
4) After that business at the start, I better be able to knock up at least Auntie. I'm sure looking forward to THAT...
5) This game is a good example of why I dislike long talky openings. It just goes on and on without anything really happening and it does little to further gameplay. It's one thing if you're setting up the game and giving instructions or giving character backgrounds, but starting with extraneous LONG talky talky scenes just tends to bore the audience. (I sure was...)
2. The MC is whichever male you chose at the beginning. You can only rename them in the male character creator.

4. There is a mod for that, no, you are not supposed to be able to knock up teachers as they specifically talk about being careful not to get them pregnant, but the mod does work on them. You only see the pregnancy before birth, then it's as if it never happened after she returns from birthing. The mod is already installed.

Reactions: hentai charley

Enryuu

Jul 5, 2018
im new in this game and i try to use the chara studio. there something i need to ask:

1. how to change graphic quality in chara studio? i try to change the shadow in scene setting but it's not give significant change,especially in chara graphic
2. can anyone send me the translated file called "manual s" ?
3. what is the sideloader? and difference sideloader?
4. what is overlay?

thank's before
i appreciate all of u who can answer...

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
KK_HAutoSets - mod has a cool feature where you can get the students to be more vocal during H-scenes/Yuri & Darkness just key-bind this in the settings tap away to hear them speak none stop. " I am hearing some new content through this mod " Thanks to the creator of this mod.

Serance

Monster Girl Connoisseur
Donor
Jul 30, 2018
I'm guessing this Autosets plugin may conflict with 'KoikatuGameplayMod' as well as a few others. though. A lot of the same features are included. Going to test it out.

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
I'm guessing this Autosets plugin may conflict with 'KoikatuGameplayMod' as well as a few others. though. A lot of the same features are included. Going to test it out.
So far so good no problems on my end then again I am only using the student vocal part of this mod the rest have been disabled. Let me know how you get on with the others. :)

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
im new in this game and i try to use the chara studio. there something i need to ask:

1. how to change graphic quality in chara studio? i try to change the shadow in scene setting but it's not give significant change,especially in chara graphic
4. what is overlay?

thank's before
1. You can't, you can change it for the entire game or nothing.

3. The sideloader is a bunch of mods that work on the side to add things like clothing. Not sure what you mean by difference, but the sideloader modpack, in case you mean that, is a group of sideloader mods that are for the studio only. If you aren't using the studio, which is only for making animations and screenshots like you see in other games on here, you don't need it.

4. An overlay is a design that is placed over the original texture. Example, instead of a plain skirt or using a pattern that the game is already capable of, you could use an overlay to give it a pattern that can't otherwise be used.

Reactions: namprofli3

Teroniss

Mar 1, 2018
I'm officially tapped out on creativity after shitting out 12 characters in the last 2 weeks.

Enjoy

Reactions: namprofli3

axbcd

Aug 30, 2018
i'm with a weird bug on my game..
when I try to change the appearance of the character in the room, after making the change the game crashes and doesn't let save that character
example: changing appearance of the teacher

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019

4. what is overlay?

thank's before
As usual, i've been beaten to it but here goes anyway.

1: Press F1, scroll down to KK_GraphicSettings (or something like it) and adjust there. Seeing how it's the shadows what you're after, you're probably going to have some luck there.
3: Stuff you can use in the maker and the studio, basically.
4: Textures you can apply on top of the body, clothes, eyes, etc... Best used for creating shirt designs, tight catsuits and uniforms. OP when mixed with MaterialEditor to extract UVs but applying the texture through the overlay mod and not MaterialEditor.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Hi guys, anyone mind helping me get the game + dlcs can't find a complete installation.
Better Repack has all that and more plus no need to install any of it because it comes installed already into a portable format. RX5.1 is the latest build.

Literally the first post.
The OP is out of date because it got reported right before RX5.1 released. STN literally released RX5.1 the same or next day, I don't remember exactly how close it was.

em0rt41

Apr 4, 2020
I would like to warn people about HF new patch(3.5+) and possible conflict with Kplug versions up from 2.22+. Do not install both. I think there was some disagreement regarding katarsys attitude towards compatibility between other mods and they just went their own ways.

It will mess up your censors and other stuff. At least that is what I get from what is out there and from my installation. I'm doing a new one. Will wait until everything is sorted out to see each direction offers more stuff. But for now, I will use one of those mods in an outdated fashion.

Well, good luck!

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes