Chickinstrips

Jun 23, 2020
I'm too lazy to create s-positions, is there any way to download different positions and just place it in the folder or something?

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
Hopefully kplug gets a competitor soon, that way we all benefit. ;)
Why not have a go yourself it will be interesting to see what you come up with & if it's any good then I am sure a few members on here & myself will sponsor you on Patreon. " Something also tells me this will be a difficult one to compete with "

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
Not going to happen at this late in the life of the game, Kplug has gotten too big of a head start to be anywhere near beatable. I'm not even sure there are modders working on new mods anymore. Most, if not all, are already done and are just maintaining compatibility.
I agree if there was to be another version to compete with KPlug it would have to a big game changer with a dedicated person like " Katarsys " and we both know how stubborn yet dedicated he can be.

Kempo

Nov 25, 2019
char randomize is active inside kk manage, but why in char creator i can't find random char button ? :oops:

Serance

Monster Girl Connoisseur
Donor
Jul 30, 2018
Don't think it's far off myself, we already have new maps rolling in which was a kplug only feature for a long time. And like I was saying before, a competition (especially a heated one) makes creativity and helps with advancement. Now that the new HF Patch advises one to uninstall kplug, it's (purely conjecture on my part) a pretty strong hint that a replacement is probably in the works, or at least planned.

If anyone noticed, IPA plugins are being phased out because they are so problematic. Just the other day the move to chara IPA plugin was replaced with "KK_WarpToCharacters". It's obvious that custom animations are a money pot waiting to get filled for talented programmers, we already got someone posting a $400 commission for them in Discord too. Never too late enough in the game when $$$$ is a motivator. too ;)

em0rt41

Apr 4, 2020
Don't think it's far off myself, we already have new maps rolling in which was a kplug only feature for a long time. And like I was saying before, a competition (especially a heated one) makes creativity and helps with advancement. Now that the new HF Patch advises one to uninstall kplug, it's (purely conjecture on my part) a pretty strong hint that a replacement is probably in the works, or at least planned.

If anyone noticed, IPA plugins are being phased out because they are so problematic. Just the other day the move to chara IPA plugin was replaced with "KK_WarpToCharacters". It's obvious that custom animations are a money pot waiting to get filled for talented programmers, we already got someone posting a $400 commission for them in Discord too. Never too late enough in the game when $$$$ is a motivator. too ;)
Funny, I got the same impression from the following days since their feud. It seems Marco and Screw are working really hard in preparing the terrain for someone else to take his place, they are pushing updates to single him out. For what his plugin does, I know it is really a difficult task, but there are people out there for sure.

Maybe with that gap someone decides to come forward and also introduce X-Ray, if someone manages to do that he'll be soon a thing of the past, there are many people talking about it. It seems he did released HS2Plug, alongside with already implemented Ai-Plug. Maybe it pushes them to work even harder and in the end gamers will benefit.

Enryuu

Jul 5, 2018
Anyone here can i ask something?

How to make cloth or uniform available as item in chara studio? Cause im wannna make girl changing cloth scene

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I'm too lazy to create s-positions, is there any way to download different positions and just place it in the folder or something?
No

Why not have a go yourself it will be interesting to see what you come up with & if it's any good then I am sure a few members on here & myself will sponsor you on Patreon. " Something also tells me this will be a difficult one to compete with "
I agree if there was to be another version to compete with KPlug it would have to a big game changer with a dedicated person like " Katarsys " and we both know how stubborn yet dedicated he can be.
I would definitely give it a fair chance if someone were to create a competitor. The problem with that is these games usually last until the next one gets released, then the modders all move to the new game in a mass exodus, though usually only in terms of new mods, they usually stick around to maintain existing ones for a while until they are stable enough to be left as is and feature complete.

char randomize is active inside kk manage, but why in char creator i can't find random char button ? :oops:
body tab, second from the left in the top left corner.

That's the problem Marco and STN don't seem to get, this whole phase out IPA thing only works if your mod isn't an absolute monster to code, which Kplug obviously is given how in depth it is. He would literally have to port the whole thing, which is an enormous task in itself. If this phase out had occurred much sooner, I would side with them on this, but as a programmer myself, I know all too well how difficult the task they would essentially be asking of Katarsys is and that isn't even taking into account his skill level with either format. Also, on this new guy coming in and asking a $400 commision, he does know who the modding community and a good portion of the western player base consists of, right? Most of us either won't or can't pay that kind of money, which is the majority reason we use sites like this. His project is doomed if he doesn't lower it at least to a degree, that's literally going into Patreon dev, I mean stereotypical Patreon dev, the kind who ask for a lot and give little to nothing back, territory. That kind of dev doesn't exactly have a good reputation with us. As for the HF, Marco has almost always advised caution at minimum around the use of Kplug and had already been advising people not to use it for as long as I've been aware of his patch. With all this in mind, I highly doubt there is going to be a replacement and, even if there is something that was made for that purpose, I doubt it will live up to the extreme expectations that are already in place because of the extent Kplug goes to. Hopefully they don't try to block his mod as well and at least let us decide, I would hate to have to go back to an installed version and rip the translations into a separate mod so I can continue to use Kplug in the likely event this supposed replacement falls short.

Funny, I got the same impression from the following days since their feud. It seems Marco and Screw are working really hard in preparing the terrain for someone else to take his place, they are pushing updates to single him out. For what his plugin does, I know it is really a difficult task, but there are people out there for sure.

Maybe with that gap someone decides to come forward and also introduce X-Ray, if someone manages to do that he'll be soon a thing of the past, there are many people talking about it. It seems he did released HS2Plug, alongside with already implemented Ai-Plug. Maybe it pushes them to work even harder and in the end gamers will benefit.
Kplug has been able to do X ray for a long time now, they'll have to do better than that, a lot better.

How to make cloth or uniform available as item in chara studio? Cause im wannna make girl changing cloth scene
You would have to mod it, those not already available won't be otherwise.

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019

There's a method i recommend for this:
- Make the necessary outfit/s in maker, save as coordinate.
- In studio, place the girl and make her wear whatever you made/have in store.
- Duplicate her, hit the "Invisible body" check under Anim > Clothing State to the clone and make the clone wear ONLY the clothes she's putting on/taking off.
- Pose and dress her accordingly (so if taking off PE shirt, make her wear all but the shirt).
- Pose the clone.
- At the bottomleft corner, hit KKPE > Advanced mode > Bones while selecting the duplicate and adjust the body as need be to create the illusion of clothes bending. (i.e making it so that the belly stretches on the clone so that it looks like the shirt is being pulled.)

I know there are cloth items in studio that you can use FK on but the method above is far more flexible as you have more control to fix the clipping and clothes can be stretched at will, with the added benefit of copying the character's clothes if you add overlays/change colours and such. It takes a little more patience, though, but it's worth it in the end.

Reactions: Enryuu

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Thanks a lot. Can i download this mod for free? Or just for donation?
There is a free version, 2.3 is the one, but it is a few updates behind as he seems to only release free updates once the number reaches a new tenth.

I installed the game but when i press F12 nothing happens...
What are you trying to do? I don't remember ever using F12 in this game.

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
I installed the game but when i press F12 nothing happens...
Iirc, F12 opens the debugger. If that's indeed what you're looking for, i'd check it's installed/not disabled. (Be warned, my knowledge on said key is outdated since around RX1 because i've hardly ever used it so no idea if it still behaves the same, tbh)

If you were trying to take a screenshot, that's F11.

dectros8841

May 16, 2020
There is a free version, 2.3 is the one, but it is a few updates behind as he seems to only release free updates once the number reaches a new tenth.
Doesn't work. Am I doing something wrong? I run Free H mode and there are only standard positions. Does this mod have custom poses at all, or does it only unlock standard ones?

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes