alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Doesn't work. Am I doing something wrong? I run Free H mode and there are only standard positions. Does this mod have custom poses at all, or does it only unlock standard ones?
Press the U key, Makoto is correct, you really should read the manual. There is A LOT of functionality to this mod.

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
For those using Kplug with the new HF-Patch 3.03 it is recommended to install KPlug via the second method as described in the KPlug manual as the first install method will not work at this time.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
For those using Kplug with the new HF-Patch 3.03 it is recommended to install KPlug via the second method as described in the KPlug manual as the first install method will not work at this time.
Good to know, I'll avoid any use of the newest HF until the issue is resolved, assuming it ever is given the current feud and the fact that it is mostly on Katarsys to adapt the mod to the HF, not the other way around.

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
So.... The [OPTIONAL] Mods folder, I just opens it and copy all of its contents and then pastes it all in the mods folder and that is it?

Reactions: 167

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
So.... The [OPTIONAL] Mods folder, I just opens it and copy all of its contents and then pastes it all in the mods folder and that is it?
Uhhh, in theory, kind of yes. There are 2 [OPTIONAL] Mods folders that come to mind, those are [OPTIONAL] Sideloader Modpack - Studio and the actual [OPTIONAL] Mods which i think is what you're referring to.

For Sideloader Modpack - Studio: Yes, you do drop that to the /Mods folder.

For Optional Mods: You put those in their respective folders, most go in the BepInEx folder, but be advised, you do not want to install all of them mindlessly unless you know what they do and where they conflict, they were put in the optional folder for a reason.

EDIT: Yours truly got a bit of info wrong, corrected.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alter

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
Uhhh, in theory, kind of yes. There are 2 [OPTIONAL] Mods folders that come to mind, those are [OPTIONAL] Sideloader Modpack - Studio and the actual [OPTIONAL] Mods which i think is what you're referring to.

For Optional Mods: You put those in the BepInEx folder but be advised, you do not want to install all of them mindlessly unless you know what they do and where they conflict, they were put in the optional folder for a reason.
Thank you! ^_^

• Red Heart
Reactions: namprofli3

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
So what's the mod that shows you the best choices for talking with people, since I updated it either doesn't seem to be in the pack or not working, not sure which.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017

For Optional Mods: You put those in the BepInEx folder but be advised, you do not want to install all of them mindlessly unless you know what they do and where they conflict, they were put in the optional folder for a reason.
No, these mods DO NOT go in the mods folder, they are set up to go where they belong. DO NOT copy and paste them all at once, look into each one and place it where you find a matching folder outside of the optional mods folder. Most go into BepInEx, but there are some with folders that match a different folder. The first folder inside each folder with the mod name, at least the first one that isn't named the same as the mod name, is the folder that matches one outside the optional mods folder. The optional sideloader modpack folder and the optional mods folder are two very different things, the optional sideloader modpack files DO go into the mods folder.

Does anyone have a save with all the personalities unlocked in wedding?
There is a setting in the Cheat Tools mod for that last I checked.

So what's the mod that shows you the best choices for talking with people, since I updated it either doesn't seem to be in the pack or not working, not sure which.
Game Dialog Helper, but be aware that it may be bugged as I have encountered some instances where it doesn't point to ANY option and EVERY option counts as wrong. I haven't seen any update for it, so I figured it might still be an issue.

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Game Dialog Helper, but be aware that it may be bugged as I have encountered some instances where it doesn't point to ANY option and EVERY option counts as wrong. I haven't seen any update for it, so I figured it might still be an issue.
Well I don't have it showing up for anyone so it must not be activated or something. I'll go looking for it, thanks!

Reactions: alex2011

Cream♡Pie

Aug 31, 2017
Hi, I'm kinda new to this thread.
I recently started playing this game for the character creator and I'm having a lot of fun but I have a couple questions regarding accessories.

1) How do you make clit piercings that doesn't have messed up physics? I figured how to manipulate the positioning of accessories but everytime I bring the accessory I want to the crotch area the physics of the piercing gets all janky, as if something invisible is pushing it up. And no matter how much I manipulate the angle I can never get it to just chill. And I've seen an example card where someone made it possible for their character, but I can't seem to be able to replicate it...

2) Certain accessories that are attached to the torso always clip through clothing even though I intend for it to be concealed. Is that intentional or is there something I'm not doing right?

I'm sure the solution is somewhere in this thread but having to sift through 364 pages of conversation seems a bit too much. So if anyone can help me out, I'd really appreciate that.
Thank you so much.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I recently started playing this game for the character creator and I'm having a lot of fun but I have a couple questions regarding accessories.

1) How do you make clit piercings that doesn't have messed up physics? I figured how to manipulate the positioning of accessories but everytime I bring the accessory I want to the crotch area the physics of the piercing gets all janky, as if something invisible is pushing it up. And no matter how much I manipulate the angle I can never get it to just chill. And I've seen an example card where someone made it possible for their character, but I can't seem to be able to replicate it...

2) Certain accessories that are attached to the torso always clip through clothing even though I intend for it to be concealed. Is that intentional or is there something I'm not doing right?

I'm sure the solution is somewhere in this thread but having to sift through 364 pages of conversation seems a bit too much. So if anyone can help me out, I'd really appreciate that.
Thank you so much.
2) The Push Up mod has something that should hide accessories if the area they are applied to is covered, it works for breast accessories at least from what I remember.

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
No, these mods DO NOT go in the mods folder, they are set up to go where they belong. DO NOT copy and paste them all at once, look into each one and place it where you find a matching folder outside of the optional mods folder. Most go into BepInEx, but there are some with folders that match a different folder. The first folder inside each folder with the mod name, at least the first one that isn't named the same as the mod name, is the folder that matches one outside the optional mods folder. The optional sideloader modpack folder and the optional mods folder are two very different things, the optional sideloader modpack files DO go into the mods folder.
Noted, only remembered the BepInEx folder mods, thanks for the correction.

Edited.

Thank you so much.
1) I remember there being a "Disable physics" button but not sure if it is there for every accessory. You could also look into the orange sliders in the body tab and modify the collision values from there.

2)
The Push Up mod has something that should hide accessories if the area they are applied to is covered, it works for breast accessories at least from what I remember.
And besides, actually having sit through 364 pages, i can safely say that i've not seen something close to this question.

Last edited:
Reactions: alex2011

NewYorker1324

May 23, 2020
Does the latest repack include any mods or DLC that have double/multiple penetration scenes? Or is it still all just one male?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Does the latest repack include any mods or DLC that have double/multiple penetration scenes? Or is it still all just one male?
There is multiple penetration, but it is part of the Darkness DLC and only 6 personalities are compatible with it. Be warned that Darkness, as the name might imply, is all about rape. You take a girl with one of the six compatible personalities to the third floor via the follow option when talking, hang a left from the inside stairs, and it will be the first door on the left, should have a purple hand icon in front of it. The only other threesome content is ffm with only yoou doing any penetration.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes