NewYorker1324

May 23, 2020
There is multiple penetration, but it is part of the Darkness DLC and only 6 personalities are compatible with it. Be warned that Darkness, as the name might imply, is all about rape. You take a girl with one of the six compatible personalities to the third floor via the follow option when talking, hang a left from the inside stairs, and it will be the first door on the left, should have a purple hand icon in front of it. The only other threesome content is ffm with only yoou doing any penetration.
Ty!

Reactions: alex2011

totes19999

Jul 11, 2020
So when attempting to unzip the files winrar was refusing and asking me to insert a disk. Ive never had this issue with any of the other games on here and i hate to bug someone for help in a forum but here i am. i would be grateful if anyone has a quick step by step they could type up or link me to.

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
It's already in Better Repack, which is offered here. I forgot whether it comes preinstalled or in the optional mods folder, though.
It was an optional mod at first but it became a preinstalled mod at around the beginning of the RX era, if memory hasn't failed me. So yes, it comes with it.

About the Darkness DLC
What are the 6 personalities that are compatible?
The ones that came with the DLC:
  • Typical Schoolgirl
  • Ojousama
  • Pure
  • Friendly
  • Timid
  • Humble

So when attempting to unzip the files winrar was refusing and asking me to insert a disk. Ive never had this issue with any of the other games on here and i hate to bug someone for help in a forum but here i am. i would be grateful if anyone has a quick step by step they could type up or link me to.
Insert a disk? Now that's really weird... Did you try the AIO torrent and/or 7zip?

Reactions: alex2011

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
I have recently learned that there is an ISO version of the the original JP KK on PB if you know where to look. But I would advise against this method due to many regions around the world coming down heavy on the PB sites. " It's better to buy direct via a VPN " unless you live in Japan.

XctrSkuy

Dec 3, 2019
Which mod that i can safely delete, and not screw up all my character customization the censor and improved the game performance also the H experience
, cause i get a lot of not responding screen

totes19999

Jul 11, 2020
Insert a disk? Now that's really weird... Did you try the AIO torrent and/or 7zip?
[/QUOTE]

i used winrar and attempted to extract part 1. with every attempt it was talking about a super file or something. i got all my files off of nopy. i am very new to this.

l3igBozz

Jun 15, 2019
Sorry i'm new to these
I download this game yesterday in play okay but somehow when I run today everything turn japanese anyone here can help?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
About the Darkness DLC
What are the 6 personalities that are compatible?
I don't remember exactly, but there are two ways to test. Any girl that appears on the list when you go to select a girl while the Darkness tab in Free H is selected is compatible as is any girl that causes the purple hand icon on the first door to the left from the inside stairs on the third floor when she is following you. I only remember the most commonly stated one, which is Typical Schoolgirl or whatever it got translated to.

It was an optional mod at first but it became a preinstalled mod at around the beginning of the RX era, if memory hasn't failed me. So yes, it comes with it.

The ones that came with the DLC:
  • Typical Schoolgirl
  • Ojousama
  • Pure
  • Friendly
  • Timid
  • Humble

What I meant was I don't remember if it got put back into optional status after that, I do remember it getting put in the preinstalled list at one point, but there have been multiple that have either been removed from the preinstall list, which means they became optional instead, or have been removed from the repack entirely.

I have recently learned that there is an ISO version of the the original JP KK on PB if you know where to look. But I would advise against this method due to many regions around the world coming down heavy on the PB sites. " It's better to buy direct via a VPN " unless you live in Japan.
Yep, I don't have the specific download from PB, but I do have the ISO. I played it in the days before Better Repack and still maintain it as a backup and testing copy for mod conflicts like the Kplug ones. That's how I realized which conflicts on the compatibility PDF I was or was not experiencing.

Which mod that i can safely delete, and not screw up all my character customization the censor and improved the game performance also the H experience
It is strongly advised NOT to uninstall ANY mod that comes installed when you download. The problem isn't the mods anyway, it takes some serious RAM to run this because the game barely touches the GPU and focuses almost all resource usage on RAM. Up to 30GB+ if you use the mod to extend he number of girls to every class having the same number of girls as yours.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: namprofli3

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
What alex said, story mode is heavy as all fuck when it comes to RAM (32GB recommended). Set the number to a near zero and lower the graphics as much as possible as well as fiddle with KK_GraphicSettings's values.

i used winrar and attempted to extract part 1. with every attempt it was talking about a super file or something. i got all my files off of nopy. i am very new to this.
Huh... Try to extract with 7zip instead, i guess.
If you could show the exact error, that might help.

Sorry i'm new to these
I download this game yesterday in play okay but somehow when I run today everything turn japanese anyone here can help?
I'd advise to retrace your steps for any folder changes and see if the other mods work first (Press F1 as soon as the main menu to see if there is a dark button in the upperright corner).
Also see if you didn't press the F10 key which reloads the translations.

If BepInEx does work but you don't have the translations, you can in case something happened. Else, reinstall.

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
What Alex & Ray said but also have a look through your mods for the " ForceHighPoly " as this mod can also add extra resource to your CPU & RAM even if you have over 32 gig of RAM. Try the step by step guide as Alex & Ray suggested & disable the " ForceHighPoly " if this mod is enabled. I hope this helps also

• Hey there
Reactions: namprofli3

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
What Alex & Ray said but also have a look through your mods for the " ForceHighPoly " as this mod can also add extra resource to your CPU & RAM even if you have over 32 gig of RAM. Try the step by step guide as Alex & Ray suggested & disable the " ForceHighPoly " if this mod is enabled. I hope this helps also
ForceHighPoly is in the optional mods folder for that very reason, actually. It does not come preinstalled. Based on the question, I have reason to believe XctrSkuy doesn't have any mods installed that weren't already installed when he downloaded.

Muhio841

Mar 19, 2018
Does anyone know a fix for the dissapearing of accesories after you load up an outfit during any H-scene?
I have installed RX5 updating from RX4 and with only two mods that I added later (KK_HCharaAdjustment and KK_HeadUtl). Also I didn't mess around with the plug-in options.
I don't know if RX4 has the same issue because I've never changed the outfit of a girl in a H-scene till I updated the game.
I would hate to re-install the game, but if so, can anyone tell me where is the save file please?
Thanks!

ikh22ty

Apr 23, 2019
как поменять парня на фута а потом я уже не помнил что делать

ikh22ty

Apr 23, 2019
как сменить парня на фута что надо сделать, а то я не понимаю

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
ForceHighPoly is in the optional mods folder for that very reason, actually. It does not come preinstalled. Based on the question, I have reason to believe XctrSkuy doesn't have any mods installed that weren't already installed when he downloaded.
Wait, ForceHiPoly is in the optional folder? I thought it was pre-installed but disabled unless your RAM was high enough.

Does anyone know a fix for the dissapearing of accesories after you load up an outfit during any H-scene?
I have installed RX5 updating from RX4 and with only two mods that I added later (KK_HCharaAdjustment and KK_HeadUtl). Also I didn't mess around with the plug-in options.
I don't know if RX4 has the same issue because I've never changed the outfit of a girl in a H-scene till I updated the game.
I would hate to re-install the game, but if so, can anyone tell me where is the save file please?
Thanks!
Accessories are tied to the outfit. Now, i'm not very savvy on the topic of the H-scene UI but see if there is a way to load only the clothing while keeping the accessories intact like you can in the maker and studio alike.

Muhio841

Mar 19, 2018
Accessories are tied to the outfit. Now, i'm not very savvy on the topic of the H-scene UI but see if there is a way to load only the clothing while keeping the accessories intact like you can in the maker and studio alike.
Well that's sad, they should've added an option to choose the type of clothes you want to replace during the H-scene, just like they did in the character maker.

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
Well that's sad, they should've added an option to choose the type of clothes you want to replace during the H-scene, just like they did in the character maker.
Indeed, pretty weird they didn't... I guess you could pester/commission the modder that made said plugin into adding it to the H-scene but oh well, you should do the necessary adjustments to the character and/or outfit cards in the meantime.

Problem is, i don't even remember which plugin adds it to the maker to begin with.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes