alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Wait, ForceHiPoly is in the optional folder? I thought it was pre-installed but disabled unless your RAM was high enough.

Accessories are tied to the outfit. Now, i'm not very savvy on the topic of the H-scene UI but see if there is a way to load only the clothing while keeping the accessories intact like you can in the maker and studio alike.
Yes, because of how taxing it is on RAM.

tonicase24

May 10, 2019
ok after unpacking..i am missing most of class 1-1.1-3 and 1-4 desks...so anyone know why?getting no errors or anything ..only the top row of desks for those classrooms are there...never mind fixed it myself/

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
ok after unpacking..i am missing most of class 1-1.1-3 and 1-4 desks...so anyone know why?getting no errors or anything ..only the top row of desks for those classrooms are there...never mind fixed it myself/
There are only 5 desks by default in all classes except 2-1. There is a mod in place that gives an option in the top right when loading characters into the classes, in desk view, to increase this so that all classes have the same number of desks as 2-1. Be warned that this will eat serious amounts of RAM.

Rts Homeworld

Aug 1, 2020
I can ask something when i extracting part 6 i always get checksum error,even i already redownloding the files,can someone help with this error

TheColourBlue

Jun 15, 2017
Getting what i assume to be a bug in that all the girls inside of their mouths are just blue, is it just a re-download to fix or is it a mod interacting with something weird

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
Getting what i assume to be a bug in that all the girls inside of their mouths are just blue, is it just a re-download to fix or is it a mod interacting with something weird
I have no guaranteed solution because i don't know what causes it to begin with but try to edit the affected cards; go to head and change the head type into anything else then back to what the card initially had or go to material editor then scroll down to "cf_m_tang" (or something like it) and make the necessary changes.

See if it isn't an exaggerated value because i know that if you go over the limit with, for example, the lip shadow slider, the colours go really wild.

May 31, 2018
How do you download characters from the download screen? Whenever I click download the game pauses and comes back but nothing happens.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
How many repacks are there? What's the latest version?
There are a few different ones by different people, I've tried a few and this one is the best by far. The current version is RX5.1.

How do you download characters from the download screen? Whenever I click download the game pauses and comes back but nothing happens.
You have to have a Japanese VPN, it is geo blocked.

Reactions: namprofli3

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
How many repacks are there? What's the latest version?
I only know of 3 repacks for Koikatsu:
- FlashBangZ's Final Repack 5 (Avoid, it's awful).
- MakotoYuki's (I think it was discontinued).
- ScrewThisNoise's BetterRepack RX 5.1 (OP).

There could be more out there but BR is comfy as it is so i see no reason to find another one.

As alex said, region locked. There is an illusion cards rip out there but that's up to personal ethicality if you want to use it. (Ethicality because i did hear once that the nips were pissed at it but don't take my word for it.)

Reactions: alex2011

XantaS

Jun 23, 2019
i have problem with ScrewThisNoise's BetterRepack RX 5.1, female character's fluid in H-Scene dosen't appear when she cum but male character is normally, somebody help please ;-;

ikh22ty

Apr 23, 2019
почему я не могу сразу добавить третий пол фута в Редакторе, почему я должен страдать, создавая его

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes