MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Force High Poly is an optional mod, not installed, MakotoYuki90. Unless ItzRobot installed it, it isn't the problem. It probably is the optimization, which is nowhere near as bad as AI Shoujo, but still not good, plus overloading on students. ItzRobot Did you place more than the 23 students in class 2-2 and 5 students each in the other classes? Anything over that eats RAM like crazy. MakotoYuki90 is correct that Kplug IS NOT the problem here. I've seen it stated that a full load of students, that's 98 while taking both the PC and the brown haired character, Ai's, automatically assigned desks into account, can take as much as or more than 32GB of RAM. The player and Ai, the girl who runs into the class late like a walking anime meme in the first scene in class, both take up a desk for story reasons. The worst part is the game barely touches the GPU. Serance I've rarely had a problem and only JannieReplacer, before it was removed, and HCharacterAdjust or whatever it is called caused an issue. Out of those two, the only one that was an actual problem was JannieReplacer, the other was a shared key bind, which is easily fixed on the player's end.
I find it funny, the Force High Poly mod is still present in the repack as an optional knowing that file reduces, and not a little, the performance of the game. For me Force High Poly is one type of mod should be remove it.....

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Is there a xray mod ?
Kplug has the capability to look through clothing, but nothing for looking inside the girl when fucking as far as I am aware.

I find it funny, the Force High Poly mod is still present in the repack as an optional knowing that file reduces, and not a little, the performance of the game. For me Force High Poly is one type of mod should be remove it.....
That's why it is optional, to give the players the option instead of making them go find it themselves or making them suffer through the bad effects until they find out how to turn it off. It doesn't do anything unless a player installs it because the game can't read the [OPTIONAL] Mods folder.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Kplug has the capability to look through clothing, but nothing for looking inside the girl when fucking as far as I am aware.

That's why it is optional, to give the players the option instead of making them go find it themselves or making them suffer through the bad effects until they find out how to turn it off. It doesn't do anything unless a player installs it because the game can't read the [OPTIONAL] Mods folder.
Still the player add that mod in the game......

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Still the player add that mod in the game......
But they chose to, it wasn't forced on them. They could always leave it in the [OPTIONAL] Mods folder or turn it off in the settings if they don't want it. All optional mods are used at the player's own risk.

glorythirsty

Feb 8, 2019
Hello, I entered a new game ticked the box where all classes get 25 and filled them all but I can't find most girls that I selected....what is going on?

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
But they chose to, it wasn't forced on them. They could always leave it in the [OPTIONAL] Mods folder or turn it off in the settings if they don't want it. All optional mods are used at the player's own risk.
By doing a direct install from the HF-Patch you can choose which parts to install straight from menu selection also known as a custom install but if you do a recommended install instead it will add most of the contents from the HF-patch.

As with STN re-packs he has done a excellent job with optional folder by giving people the choice.

This why I would recommend to anyone using the HF-Patch always do a custom install this way you always know whats been added.

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
Hello, I entered a new game ticked the box where all classes get 25 and filled them all but I can't find most girls that I selected....what is going on?
Check options (F1), scroll down to the option "Students at school" and see there. If the number is low that might be it, but it's very RAM intensive to increase it so you can do so at your own risk.

Reactions: glorythirsty

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
By doing a direct install from the HF-Patch you can choose which parts to install straight from menu selection also known as a custom install but if you do a recommended install instead it will add most of the contents from the HF-patch.

As with STN re-packs he has done a excellent job with optional folder by giving people the choice.

This why I would recommend to anyone using the HF-Patch always do a custom install this way you always know whats been added.
I always do custom install, but usually because some things are not selected by default, not because something I don't want is.

It has the max of 38...is that it?
No, max of 38 is what you get without the mod.

Koikatu-2020-04-15-20-24-22-UI.png

It is the option in the top right that says Maximize Class Registration, that expands the other classes so the total goes from 38 to 98.

Reactions: namprofli3

rehbodewporedvf0pio

Jul 6, 2020
i'm having an issue with "toggle auto on" during insert H. i am not able to use the mouse scroll wheel to control speed. left click is the only option.

i have screwthisnoise repack and HF patch 3.3 installed. any suggestions?

Reactions: Yves69

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
Hey everyone.

Just downloaded this, was thinking of using it to make my own game someday. I'm thinking of using rpg maker mv, because I'm just already used to the tool and know how to best make systems on it.

I have three main questions right now, couldn't find it here by serching with the search bar (please don't tell me to read it all, 368 pages already...):

1- While one of my game projects is a Harry Potter fangame (starring Harry himself, inspired by the stories by aTasteOfDarkness) and thus can't be made commercial, a patreon at most, the other one is an original one I do plan on doing so. For the second one, if I buy the steam version of Koikatsu Party will I be allowed to use it for commercial or will I have to either make my own assets or stay on patreon?

2- On that note, how safe is it to keep my game using it on Patreon without buying it on Steam first? Or even after if I can't use for commercial? I know many adult fangames are put there but they usually just use characters, not assets...

3- I hope to eventually convert them to live2d so I can use animated characters on the game's dialogues too, I know visual novel maker has native support and found rpg maker mv plugins to do it too. I know there is a tool to convert the characters to a 3d model I can use to make the live2d ones, but would be some work... anyone knows of any already-made tools for that?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Hey everyone.

Just downloaded this, was thinking of using it to make my own game someday. I'm thinking of using rpg maker mv, because I'm just already used to the tool and know how to best make systems on it.

I have three main questions right now, couldn't find it here by serching with the search bar (please don't tell me to read it all, 368 pages already...):

1- While one of my game projects is a Harry Potter fangame (starring Harry himself, inspired by the stories by aTasteOfDarkness) and thus can't be made commercial, a patreon at most, the other one is an original one I do plan on doing so. For the second one, if I buy the steam version of Koikatsu Party will I be allowed to use it for commercial or will I have to either make my own assets or stay on patreon?

2- On that note, how safe is it to keep my game using it on Patreon without buying it on Steam first? Or even after if I can't use for commercial? I know many adult fangames are put there but they usually just use characters, not assets...

3- I hope to eventually convert them to live2d so I can use animated characters on the game's dialogues too, I know visual novel maker has native support and found rpg maker mv plugins to do it too. I know there is a tool to convert the characters to a 3d model I can use to make the live2d ones, but would be some work... anyone knows of any already-made tools for that?
1- That is technically what the studio is for, making animations and still renders, though whether they ever intended it to be used for separate games is iffy. I wouldn't worry about legality, the devs themselves don't exactly have a history of going after people on copyright or anything like that. You might have an issue with parody projects though as some of the people who make things like Harry Potter don't like third parties using their stuff without direct permission and WILL attempt a copyright claim.

2- There are a lot of devs on here that use Illusion products for their own games and get them funded through Patreon, you won't have a problem there.

Reactions: Serance

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
i have a wireless keyboard another mouse and my trackpad, and do you only control camera by keyboard?
Quite the opposite for me, it actually didn't cross my mind that camera could be moved with the keyboard, i only used the mouse for that.
I guess you can try troubleshooting it by using the other mouse/the trackpad, updating drivers and the like. If you could post your progress and what ends up fixing it, that'd be a heavenly gift.

Reactions: venomloki

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Translation stops working, anyone else with the same issue?
1- Check that your internet isn't slow at the time you play or just completely down, some parts are still using the internet translator.

2- Check your firewall to see if it is blocking the game, this is just as bad as 1.

3- If it is happening and the above are good or it is happening somewhere that IS NOT added by DLC, I don't know. Remember that ALL DLC content is still using the internet as are a couple of lines that got missed in the official translation. DLC content includes letting the janitor have some fun with any of your girls that have one of six personalities by taking them to the third floor, first door on the left, which has a purple hand in front if she has one of those six personalities, going on any date after the first, and at least six personalities, maybe eight.

The Outlaw

Feb 7, 2020
Hey people,
Does anyone know a patch/mod for improving the translations? It's just that my eyes tear apart while trying to read, losing the fun of the game. (I'm even considering turning it off).

Also, any mods/patches for more sex-positions?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Hey people,
Does anyone know a patch/mod for improving the translations? It's just that my eyes tear apart while trying to read, losing the fun of the game. (I'm even considering turning it off).

The latest repack already has the latest official translation, you can't get much better as it is near perfect English. As for the DLC, those come in machine translation only because they didn't get officially translated.

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
Hey people,

The translations are being improved behind-the-scenes but it's one voice at a time. Not finished. You can check ScrewThisNoise's patreon/subscribestar but no idea who's even doing it and how the progress is.

As for the positions, apparently kplug but beware of potential lag, potential mod-breaking that i don't know the extent of and a BepInEx replacement.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes