toprichie97

Aug 17, 2019
So I just downloaded this and went to play it but I keep getting crashs when i try to launch the game, with the Initsetting i can get to the setting menu but when I try to load the game it crashes instantly. Help plz

The Outlaw

Feb 7, 2020
The latest repack already has the latest official translation, you can't get much better as it is near perfect English. As for the DLC, those come in machine translation only because they didn't get officially translated.
Which are the DLC's? I downloaded the repack so I can't tell apart.

The Outlaw

Feb 7, 2020
So I just downloaded this and went to play it but I keep getting crashs when i try to launch the game, with the Initsetting i can get to the setting menu but when I try to load the game it crashes instantly. Help plz
I think I had the same problem with the repack v.5.1, I just downloaded the v.5. Try that. Maybe someone here can give you a better advice though.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Which are the DLC's? I downloaded the repack so I can't tell apart.
Darkness and After School are the big ones, which add a function to six different personalities that allows you to bring a girl with one of them up to the third floor, first door on the left for some fun double teaming her with the janitor, (Darkness) and more dates and locations for them with special H scenes once you have a high enough level in the new stat After School adds, intimacy (After School). The content can be accessed through the follow command when talking to them if they have one of the six (Darkness) and asking them on dates after the first (After School), the first being part of the base game, a remnant of an older dating system that never really got much attention before this DLC. After School also adds the ability for you to join girls who are in a lesbian H interaction for a threesome and to invite a girl who is watching for the same, which just requires them to be in the same room and have sexual experience. There were also several DLC personalities, like eight, including the Returnee personality, which is already speaking bad Japanese as a result of canonically living outside of Japan for an extended period, so even the machine has trouble translating it to English and some of the results are absolutely hilarious. As a result of them being DLC, all of the above are currently not as well translated as the main game, the Returnee personality being the worst of it. All DLC is already installed in the repack.

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
So I just downloaded this and went to play it but I keep getting crashes when i try to launch the game, with the Initsetting i can get to the setting menu but when I try to load the game it crashes instantly. Help plz
An ouput_log would help.
Anyway, as a general rule, rename the "BepInEx" folder by adding only one letter and see if it still crashes.
If it stops crashing, you'll have to see which plugin is fucking up by taking out mods in groups until you find the culprit.
If it doesn't stop crashing, the possibilities are endless.

is this version the same as ?
I think not.
It says "Koikatsu 5.1 v4" which i have no idea what the bolded text stands for, probably small tweaks.
It also only says 5.1 and not RX 5.1, the linked adhentai repack came out in April 4th whereas BetterRepack RX5.1 came out July 11th. By April 4th, BR RX4 had just released.

Lucifer84

Jan 5, 2018
An ouput_log would help.
Anyway, as a general rule, rename the "BepInEx" folder by adding only one letter and see if it still crashes.
If it stops crashing, you'll have to see which plugin is fucking up by taking out mods in groups until you find the culprit.
If it doesn't stop crashing, the possibilities are endless.

I think not.
It says "Koikatsu 5.1 v4" which i have no idea what the bolded text stands for, probably small tweaks.
It also only says 5.1 and not RX 5.1, the linked adhentai repack came out in April 4th whereas BetterRepack RX5.1 came out July 11th. By April 4th, BR RX4 had just released.
do you happen to know how to install mods for play club ? thanks

Dabsonem

Sep 17, 2017
So id id the full game and it works nicely besides long loads and a random crash i had (in the afternoon. it sucked lol). Well, my question is is there a way to make the penis show on the npc? In the character creation there is a mod to put them on the individual, but once i'm in the H they just have a smooth underside, no penis or balls.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
is this version the same as ?
No, no it is not. I can tell by the imagery.

Does anyone have a mod pack with lots of mod.. I already Koikatu downloaded. i just want a Mod Pack with tons and tons of mods and cards
Do you have the Party version or the Japanese version? That's a very important distinction that could change the answer.

So id id the full game and it works nicely besides long loads and a random crash i had (in the afternoon. it sucked lol). Well, my question is is there a way to make the penis show on the npc? In the character creation there is a mod to put them on the individual, but once i'm in the H they just have a smooth underside, no penis or balls.
Odd, it shows up for me. Did you make sure the check box labeled futanari is checked before you saved the card and did you remove all bottom clothing? The way it is set to display dicks, some bottom clothing does cause it to trigger a function that hides it until that clothing is out of the way so the dick doesn't just clip right through.

Just curious, but is it possible to create a character as a Teacher to then put into the school?
No

Reactions: Lucifer84

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
do you happen to know how to install mods for play club ? thanks
Sadly, i don't. My "areas of expertise" are Koikatsu and somewhat onwards.

Does anyone have a mod pack with lots of mod.. I already Koikatu downloaded. i just want a Mod Pack with tons and tons of mods and cards
You mean, like the and the ?
BR comes with the former albeit slightly outdated.

Edit to add: I forgot, you can delete the studio stuff if you're not planning on using it.

Just curious, but is it possible to create a character as a Teacher to then put into the school?
All characters are created equally. You can replace the teacher's appearance (not name nor voice) or create teacher-like cards if you're going to use them for the studio but there's no way to classify them as teachers in the maker because there's no need to.
For the abridged version, see alex's response.

Last edited:
Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Sadly, i don't. My "areas of expertise" are Koikatsu and somewhat onwards.

You mean, like the and the ?
BR comes with the former albeit slightly outdated.

All characters are created equally. You can replace the teacher's appearance (not name nor voice) or create teacher-like cards if you're going to use them for the studio but there's no way to classify them as teachers in the maker because there's no need to.
For the abridged version, see alex's response.
Remember that the sideloader modpack is basically just studio stuff, which is why I avoided suggesting it.

Serance

Monster Girl Connoisseur
Donor
Jul 30, 2018
If you want to download a BetterRepack from ScrewthisNoise, then visit his Patreon and download from his site's public downloads to be safe! Oh, and of course donate to the guy if you got the money to spare, he does a lot of work maintaining it. As someone who does it all manually I know it's a time consuming job to constantly update and test.

Last edited:
Reactions: namprofli3

Dabsonem

Sep 17, 2017
Odd, it shows up for me. Did you make sure the check box labeled futanari is checked before you saved the card and did you remove all bottom clothing? The way it is set to display dicks, some bottom clothing does cause it to trigger a function that hides it until that clothing is out of the way so the dick doesn't just clip right through.
Yeah, i stripped them completely. And I only see that check option whenever i'm creating the male/protag character. Where would i find that while on the screen with the NPC/female character creation? I've looked around and i don't see it.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes