alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Yeah, i stripped them completely. And I only see that check option whenever i'm creating the male/protag character. Where would i find that while on the screen with the NPC/female character creation? I've looked around and i don't see it.
You just have to add a dick an balls via the penis and balls drop down menus in the body category (second blue square from the left), I forgot the two work differently in this game since I have been putting it off for a while. It should only show them while clothes are covering them and should reveal them when those clothes are removed.

I am really dumb, i can't make "natural" breast for futa player
You have to drag and drop a female card from the female folder onto the game window while the male maker is open.

Mark Drack

Apr 12, 2018
I just downloaded and installed the Summer DLC and now only in free H-mode it won't load any cards for me to select I need to know how to fix it. Please and Thank you.

aloxtheking

May 30, 2018
The pubes one sound like an accessory simply not hiding, which could probably be remedied by by hitting "Edit" and tick/untick boxes as needed.
Does it only happen on this card?
Im too bad at this, how do you intall the mod or how do you even "edit" it?. and no, it always happens with the crotch zone

Otyugh

Dec 30, 2018
I'm having a bug with teacher dialogue. Their dialogue isn't fitting properly into the textbox for some reason. Sometimes if it's too long, it just goes offscreen. Anyone know how to fix this?

I included a screenshot in the attachements.

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
Im too bad at this, how do you install the mod or how do you even "edit" it?. and no, it always happens with the crotch zone
No problem, one's gotta start somewhere!

To install a plugin, you drop the .dll inside the BepInEx folder.
To edit the pubes if the aforementioned mod is installed, in the Accesories tab, select the pubes on the left panel and hit "edit". It should show up there.

Also, by "does it only happen on this card" i meant to ask if it happened only with that character or does it happen with every character you load in the maker.

Does this include the dlc? When I took m'lady on a date, there was no event
Yes. The first date uses pre-DLC behaviour.

What is new on yesterday update ?
Here's the changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

hey! Does this version contain new clothes?
Should have. You can always update the sideloader modpack through KKManager to get more if a new Sideloader Modpack update comes out (they happen kinda bi-weekly).

any version for android?
this game is for pc not for smartphones
To add to this, it struggles on PC as it is. You might not see such a thing unless we got triple digit RAM phones.

Lucifer84

Jan 5, 2018
The pubes one sound like an accessory simply not hiding, which could probably be remedied by by hitting "Edit" and tick/untick boxes as needed.
Does it only happen on this card?
1597461222481.png i downloaded the game on the 10th but it says version rx5 instead of 5.1 ?

Dabsonem

Sep 17, 2017
You just have to add a dick an balls via the penis and balls drop down menus in the body category (second blue square from the left), I forgot the two work differently in this game since I have been putting it off for a while. It should only show them while clothes are covering them and should reveal them when those clothes are removed.
Yeah, I do that but still just a smooth underside when I finally get them to like me enough to H lol :\ . It looks rather funny tbh, but frustrating that it's not working.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes