rygrat

Jun 20, 2017
guys a little help, pretty plz. I cant open the character studio after I applied the English patch. the exe works b4 I use the patch, but after the patch it just wont open

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
yes I did use the 1.6 eng patch on the torrent based game download at first it work ok b4 I used the patch, after the patch it just shows the program are running but that's about it.
Try this. Use a game refesh install, install hf 1.6 and active only DLC and bipinex.

speedynl

Aug 23, 2017
any1 have the futa mod from futaboy ?, that 1 have a real looking dick instead of the pink stick

malikoman

Apr 19, 2018
Hi, I'm sorry to post this again but my last comment was trampled by the rest and got overlooked xD No worries! So I'd like to ask again if there's no problem with that.
Does anyone know if there are any mods that allow you to have more characters roaming around? I don't like the limit of students being set to thirty something. It would be cool if you could get more seats for the other classes.

Thanks in advance!

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Hi, I'm sorry to post this again but my last comment was trampled by the rest and got overlooked XD No worries! So I'd like to ask again if there's no problem with that.
Does anyone know if there are any mods that allow you to have more characters roaming around? I don't like the limit of students being set to thirty something. It would be cool if you could get more seats for the other classes.

Thanks in advance!
At moment there no mod for that.

Reactions: bacchusplateau

Nasedo

Aug 11, 2018
Hi, I'm sorry to post this again but my last comment was trampled by the rest and got overlooked XD No worries! So I'd like to ask again if there's no problem with that.

Thanks in advance!
It's more question than answer, but I'm really curious, how powerful is your computer, if you want to have more characters than available.

And I would like to share with you my two videos made with Koikatsu:

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
It's more question than answer, but I'm really curious, how powerful is your computer, if you want to have more characters than available.

And I would like to share with you my two videos made with Koikatsu:

What reason you share you video? he never asked.
Your second video have some fps drop, you use too many characters in one scene, some part the camera are ok, but overall you need learn how work the camera, press F2 to read the manual. Go in options to set a camera movement.
Can you give auto track with item, so can you make some thing not repetitive.
Unity3d use a lot ram resorce, so more ram you have more stable game is. Of course you need a good gpu with a good cpu to make the game more stable.

Nasedo

Aug 11, 2018
What reason you share you video? he never asked.
Your second video have some fps drop, you use too many characters in one scene, some part the camera are ok, but overall you need learn how work the camera, press F2 to read the manual. Go in options to set a camera movement.
Can you give auto track with item, so can you make some thing not repetitive.
Unity3d use a lot ram resorce, so more ram you have more stable game is. Of course you need a good gpu with a good cpu to make the game more stable.
I share my video not as an answer.
I know, it was drastic fps drops, and I do fully realise more characters - more fps drops. But I didn't wanted to give up my idea. I have 8GB and GTX760 and not planing to upgrade for now.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
I share my video not as an answer.
I know, it was drastic fps drops, and I do fully realise more characters - more fps drops. But I didn't wanted to give up my idea. I have 8GB and GTX760 and not planing to upgrade for now.
So for what reason?
The fps drop isn't the only reason, even the item can generate a drop. More big the scene is more fps drop you had.
I had a 940mx ggdr5, ram 8gb ddr4 and i5 7200u.

Nightshroud_000

Apr 7, 2018
Hey, sorry if this question is dumb, but are there mods for more H animations? Or mods for more interactive speaking with girl, like asking her to lift her skirt or turn around and bend over? (Yeah, I like to watch much... And sorry for mistakes, not well English speaker)

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Hey, sorry if this question is dumb, but are there mods for more H animations? Or mods for more interactive speaking with girl, like asking her to lift her skirt or turn around and bend over? (Yeah, I like to watch much... And sorry for mistakes, not well English speaker)
Well, you need wait some dlc or use chara studio for more animation. there no mod like that for the main game

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes