aloxtheking

May 30, 2018
No problem, one's gotta start somewhere!

To install a plugin, you drop the .dll inside the BepInEx folder.
To edit the pubes if the aforementioned mod is installed, in the Accesories tab, select the pubes on the left panel and hit "edit". It should show up there.

Also, by "does it only happen on this card" i meant to ask if it happened only with that character or does it happen with every character you load in the maker.

Yes. The first date uses pre-DLC behaviour.

Here's the changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Should have. You can always update the sideloader modpack through KKManager to get more if a new Sideloader Modpack update comes out (they happen kinda bi-weekly).

To add to this, it struggles on PC as it is. You might not see such a thing unless we got triple digit RAM phones.
i had to download the KK_AccStateSync.dll from another github link. is this edit? it just to move the parts

• Thinking Face
Reactions: namprofli3

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
Stopped playing this game awhile back when you stopped being able to download characters from an online server (in game). Has that been fixed or do you still have to add character templates manually out of game?
That server is region locked to japan. You can try kenzato's booru or illusion game cards booru for cards instead.
Edit to add: I just read that in BetterRepack RX5 it connects to the steam server but take it with a grain of salt. It doesn't allow mods, anyway.

Hello, a question, where is the option to remove the blue silhouettes from the map? And another question, is there an option to change the language?
F1, find MobAdder, see if there's a way to turn it off in the plugin menu.
Else, just remove it from the bepinex folder, it goes by the same name.

I find these Japanese games usually come with a metric asston of files, addons and extras with no explanation of what they do or what goes where or how, like everyone is some avid reader of the game's forum. Is this one of those?
I guess kind of. BetterRepack is portable and has everything in place so that (in paper) you simply extract, open then unzip.
It does come with an optional folder and extras, can't remember if it had instructions, probably has them but it does tell you what some mods do, others link to the respective github page. The extras, iirc, are all for the UserData folder.

i had to download the KK_AccStateSync.dll from another github link. is this edit? it just to move the parts
Seems it's not installed. Just in case, goes to the BepInEx folder.

axbcd

Aug 30, 2018
Hello guys,
Did any of you have problems related to the new version of br involving kplug?
the plug isn't working for me now

• Angry
Reactions: Serance

Hunt4Bugs

Jun 4, 2018
Made the mistake of downloading Pack6 and adding it to the version I had, now i cant access the mods from the previous version. NOt sure if its something on my end or what.

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
Made the mistake of downloading Pack6 and adding it to the version I had, now i cant access the mods from the previous version. NOt sure if its something on my end or what.
F.

Just re-extract to a new location and import UserData (and any personal additions).

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
is rx5 version better than rx4 version?
Yes, but it is out of date, RX6 is the current version.

Heya guys, do ya know where the game save are?, My progress and all of those things, cause ive donwloaded the rx6, cause i was on rx4 and didnt update to rx5, so, i dont wanna lose all my progress, ty before i forgot owo
UserData

It is your end, that hurts just thinking about it, that's actually one of the reasons it is strongly suggested not to do that.

bigsmokey116

Mar 24, 2019
so before I do any thing what does the exe patch update thing do (how it works mainly) and is it worth using it or is re-downloading the game a better option?
Also is there a way to add just like the new card creator content for download or is that to complex because of updated mods and plugins

Last edited:

Cream♡Pie

Aug 31, 2017
Okay so lemme get this straight, I need to download RX5.1 and then download RX6 itself?
Sorry I'm a bit lost as to how this update process works from the previous posts.

Also what do I do with my progress and cards?

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
Is this different from Koikatsu Party?
Better than!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

so before I do any thing what does the exe patch update thing do (how it works mainly) and is it worth using it or is re-downloading the game a better option?
Also is there a way to add just like the new card creator content for download or is that to complex because of updated mods and plugins
It gives you the updated files of the next version without the need of redownloading. It is better to use it because instead of downloading ~30GB, you download at worst 2GB for only the updater.

And by "new card creator content" you mean like the sideloader modpacks do, right? You update these via KKManager every 2-3 weeks. Feel free to opt-out of the studio modpacks if you're not planning on using it!

Okay so lemme get this straight, I need to download RX5.1 and then download RX6 itself?
Sorry I'm a bit lost as to how this update process works from the previous posts.

Also what do I do with my progress and cards?
Not really, you download the latest version and that's that. Updating is for those who already have the game and need to install the next update without redownloading the entire pack.

Progress and cards are in the UserData folder, which you should always backup.

Hello guys,
Did any of you have problems related to the new version of br involving kplug?
the plug isn't working for me now
somebody can answer my question please?
RX 5.1 changelog states it was already unsupported because of incompatibilities. I've no idea myself because i never used it but well, hopefully somebody more knowledgable on the plugin can elaborate.

Last edited:
Reactions: bigsmokey116

Cream♡Pie

Aug 31, 2017
Not really, you download the latest version and that's that. Updating is for those who already have the game and need to install the next update without redownloading the entire pack.
The version I have right now is RX5 which I got from the first page itself tho. Sorry I'm just making sure I don't screw anything up and lose any important data.

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
The version I have right now is RX5 which I got from the first page itself tho. Sorry I'm just making sure I don't screw anything up and lose any important data.
It's fine, i went through that. :/

Anyway, in that case, then run them in their respective order.
For extra safety, right click your UserData folder and zip it before you update, even though it's highly unlikely the updater would even do something harmful to your UserData folder but still, point stands.

Reactions: Serance

Cream♡Pie

Aug 31, 2017
It's fine, i went through that. :/

Anyway, in that case, then run them in their respective order.
For extra safety, right click your UserData folder and zip it before you update, even though it's highly unlikely the updater would even do something harmful to your UserData folder but still, point stands.
I assume I'm supposed to do the same with the RX6 hotfix as well, eventhough I don't know what it's fixing.
Thank you so much for the help my man. Really appreciate the assistance.

• Red Heart
Reactions: namprofli3
Jan 8, 2018
I've tried looking in the thread on how to install the update from 5.1 to 6 but I can't find anything. Where are you supposed to install the update exactly? Just the main koikatsu folder or is it a certain subfolder?

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes