MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Internet is more bs then drama.
Stubborn isn't a problem, just don't be an ass, you can collab and it usually worksout ok.
no no, stubbon is the problem, if someone like work alone so be it.
instead of blaming each other and saying certain things in the air, they should think about developing, at least you will have less problems creating mods ....
The mod doesn't work it's kplug's fault, kplug doesn't work because of a mod, the game crashes it's all kplug's fault, etc.
Kplug is a closed source mod, and the author doesn't want to collaborate with anyone.
KK discord servers have open source mods, and they collaborate with each other.

Last edited:

penusbatt

Oct 9, 2016
no no, stubbon is the problem, if someone like work alone so be it.
instead of blaming each other and saying certain things in the air, they should think about developing, at least you will have less problems creating mods ....
The mod doesn't work it's kplug's fault, kplug doesn't work because of a mod, the game crashes it's all kplug's fault, etc.
Kplug is a closed source mod, and the author doesn't want to collaborate with anyone.
KK discord servers have open source mods, and they collaborate with each other.
Just being stubborn is not a problem, just means you have to be proven wrong.
Kplug have problem with important plugs but they can all be fixed pretty easy I'm sure.
Kplug author needs to be the one that "wants" to get it fixed for a more healthy goal.

penusbatt

Oct 9, 2016
Aye, I recently reinstalled the game and my RealPOV mod keeps giving me the girl pov, how do I switch it? I've tried every key. Thank you for any gamers that may know.
Don't think you can, think it just takes the closed character or something like that.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Just being stubborn is not a problem, just means you have to be proven wrong.
Kplug have problem with important plugs but they can all be fixed pretty easy I'm sure.
Kplug author needs to be the one that "wants" to get it fixed for a more healthy goal.
So, being stubborn automatically means being in the wrong and not being moved by your thinking from right or wrong whether it is from an argument :unsure:
Sa far the only really plugin that cause problem is jenitor, trap thing and unloackHposition after that every thing work fine so i don't see what other problem kplug can have :unsure:

penusbatt

Oct 9, 2016
So, being stubborn automatically means being in the wrong and not being moved by your thinking from right or wrong whether it is from an argument :unsure:
Sa far the only really plugin that cause problem is jenitor, trap thing and unloackHposition after that every thing work fine so i don't see what other problem kplug can have :unsure:
Uhm no not auto wrong, I mean if I am 100% sure the sky is purple and you open the door and show me it's blue should solve the problem.

I get double hairs when I switch or invite on some cards, don't always happen tho could be somethingelse but it says something in the manual (public version) and it happens a lot to me but... I also use repacks... so yeah... the preggo thing don't work either I believe, important stuff, yah?

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Uhm no not auto wrong, I mean if I am 100% sure the sky is purple and you open the door and show me it's blue should solve the problem.

I get double hairs when I switch or invite on some cards, don't always happen tho could be somethingelse but it says something in the manual (public version) and it happens a lot to me but... I also use repacks... so yeah... the preggo thing don't work either I believe, important stuff, yah?
Never happen to me :unsure:

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
Thanks for explaining. Last question is do i need to back up any files before using the patch updater?
UserData folder, but this one is a general rule.

You know, I would really love it if you can do a lot of clothes combination but noooo... this cloth will clip with that and that and that, making it hard to make a lot of combinations. sigh.
I guess you could give MaterialEditor a shot and see if that bandaids part of the clipping areas by just deleting chunks of the texture. What are you specifically aiming for, anyway?

Could someone explain to me what "Scene Data" is?
Studio scene card that contains the necessary metadata to be loadable in studio.

is there a way to add NTR content to the game?
Other than adding poses (under development) or doing it on-studio, not that i know of.

aloxtheking

May 30, 2018
That server is region locked to japan. You can try kenzato's booru or illusion game cards booru for cards instead.
Edit to add: I just read that in BetterRepack RX5 it connects to the steam server but take it with a grain of salt. It doesn't allow mods, anyway.

F1, find MobAdder, see if there's a way to turn it off in the plugin menu.
Else, just remove it from the bepinex folder, it goes by the same name.

I guess kind of. BetterRepack is portable and has everything in place so that (in paper) you simply extract, open then unzip.
It does come with an optional folder and extras, can't remember if it had instructions, probably has them but it does tell you what some mods do, others link to the respective github page. The extras, iirc, are all for the UserData folder.

Seems it's not installed. Just in case, goes to the BepInEx folder.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: namprofli3

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
Is there any place I can download MOD, anime preferably?
I mean, this is an anime game, the mods are naturally anime-oriented. That being said, check out Deathweasel's Sideloader Modpack.

- Screenshot -
Hmm... That's weird.
Everything is up-to-date, right? BepInEx, .net Framework, BepisPlugins, KK API, BetterRepack? I'm quite blank and it's the only thing that comes to mind.
Additional info + output_log could help.

Hunt4Bugs

Jun 4, 2018
I'm currently on Repack 3, and am considering getting to Repack 6. Is there anything specific I should do, or is it as simple as downloading 6 and putting it together with my R3 files? Just concerned the mods I have may be at risk.

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
I'm currently on Repack 3, and am considering getting to Repack 6. Is there anything specific I should do, or is it as simple as downloading 6 and putting it together with my R3 files? Just concerned the mods I have may be at risk.
Repack 3 or Repack X3? And no, placing an updated installation on top of an old one can really mess everything up.

You can or download RX6 outright and completely forget about the old install after you import the important stuff. Also, the mods shouldn't be an issue unless you added them yourself, you should worry about the UserData folder more since it has your cards and save.
If you lose the non-plugin mods, you can always use KKManager.

Dabsonem

Sep 17, 2017
I saw someone somewhere else say to enable the npc traps/futa in the story mode i'd need to go into the f1 plugin/mod settings to additional skin effects tthing and disable the 2 persistence options, but still no fix for me :\ The quest continues on lol.

ninjajay2417

Jul 30, 2018
Was able to play this just fine a few months ago, but when I updated it and tried launching it recently it just keeps crashing. Help?
1597736323616.png

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
Was able to play this just fine a few months ago, but when I updated it and tried launching it recently it just keeps crashing. Help?
View attachment 776933
Check for clues in the output_log, main folder.
At the same time, if you merged both folders when you updated then i'd recommend to reinstall but keep the UserData folder safe.

Additional information would be appreciated. (Y'know, like if it crashes on the logo or after it)

ninjajay2417

Jul 30, 2018
Check for clues in the output_log, main folder.
At the same time, if you merged both folders when you updated then i'd recommend to reinstall but keep the UserData folder safe.

Additional information would be appreciated. (Y'know, like if it crashes on the logo or after it)
I remember it wasn't working before I got the newest update either. Thought updating would fix it but didn't. It just randomly stopped when I tried it last week. As for when it crashes, I double click on the Application to launch the game from the folder like I always do. Nothing loads, just a notification that the game has crashed and that its created a folder for the crash in the game directory

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes