namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
Make sure there no duplicate mod in mods folder and bepinex folder
I doubt that's it, though. Seen in console that dupe zipmods/plugins get ignored and i can say i had quite a few in my install with no notable issue.

I remember it wasn't working before I got the newest update either. Thought updating would fix it but didn't. It just randomly stopped when I tried it last week. As for when it crashes, I double click on the Application to launch the game from the folder like I always do. Nothing loads, just a notification that the game has crashed and that its created a folder for the crash in the game directory
No guarantees but to check that a mod is causing it or not, try renaming the BepInEx folder by adding one letter and test it that way.
If it stops crashing, you'll have to find the culprit. If not, reinstall or if you got spare disk space, try a second install and test.

Again, no guarantees but hopefully it narrows down the possible causes.

should it say 5.1 after the hot fix? :confused:
Care to elaborate? Latest is RX6.

SpecLurker

Jun 13, 2017
I'm missing a yamadamod studio item from these two scenes

Does anyone know where I can find them.

Serance

Monster Girl Connoisseur
Donor
Jul 30, 2018
I'm missing a yamadamod studio item from these two scenes

Does anyone know where I can find them.
Get KK Manager 0.13 and download the Studio Pack.

Getting mods separately is my preferred method but getting the packs at least once is a good idea to catch up if you're new. (Also Yamada likes to password lock his releases and the repack is the easiest way to go around that..)

Reactions: namprofli3

yunasera

Jul 20, 2020
I guess you could give MaterialEditor a shot and see if that bandaids part of the clipping areas by just deleting chunks of the texture. What are you specifically aiming for, anyway?
It's just sad to see that you have planned a good fashion for a character only to have to change your plan because the clothes clip. It hurts:)

SpecLurker

Jun 13, 2017
Get KK Manager 0.13 and download the Studio Pack.

Getting mods separately is my preferred method but getting the packs at least once is a good idea to catch up if you're new. (Also Yamada likes to password lock his releases and the repack is the easiest way to go around that..)
Thanks also from the same scenes it's says im missing the mods nepemoticon and creamstage00 any idea what those are.

Last edited:

Wesieboy56

Dec 7, 2017
welp i downloaded the new update when i noticed RX6 came out, installed it properly (i believe) main menu shows it as 5.1 on the lower right, then i notice the hotfix a day later and patched that in and as my question says i still see 5.1 on the right of the main menu :confused:

darmmen

Aug 18, 2020
hello guys and sorry if this was already asked and didnt see it but i've been looking for a day to solve this with no progress :( i got the rx6 repack but seems kplus isnt working with, tried too many things but nothing works, any ideas?

PapaSurf

Apr 17, 2020
Pretty sure it already comes with it.

If you can't find it, create a male then go to the heart tab.
Ah you are right, I didn't think to look there. Seems like it doesn't change any of the creation setting to make it easier to have your character look like a girl though :rolleyes: chest mods aren't made for ladylike appearances

Serance

Monster Girl Connoisseur
Donor
Jul 30, 2018
hello guys and sorry if this was already asked and didnt see it but i've been looking for a day to solve this with no progress :( i got the rx6 repack but seems kplus isnt working with, tried too many things but nothing works, any ideas?
Best bet use an an older Repack like 4 or 5 and stick to it. Kplug support is dead after RX6. You can easily still download mods and use everything in the game. Updating your Repacks is just fluff at this point. The game hasn't had any official new content in a while. The only thing you should worry about updating is mods and you can use KK Manager 0.13 for that. Then download newer plugins as you see fit with what you want/need, instead of downloading bulk premades. That way you can find the precise setups you need to run them both together. And they do for the most part run together in older Repacks.

Last edited:

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
Is this a sandbox game or does it have its own story?
A bit of both, actually.
Has a bit of a story while also being a freeroam.

welp i downloaded the new update when i noticed RX6 came out, installed it properly (i believe) main menu shows it as 5.1 on the lower right, then i notice the hotfix a day later and patched that in and as my question says i still see 5.1 on the right of the main menu :confused:
I actually didn't know the main menu had version numbers...
Anyway, if it's the main menu then i think you can ignore it since it refers to the base game and not the repack.

As Serance said, it's unsupported.
I think you can move the IPALoaderX thing from the optional folder to the main game (no idea how it's installed in the first place) then install kplug but i'm no expert on it.

Ah you are right, I didn't think to look there. Seems like it doesn't change any of the creation setting to make it easier to have your character look like a girl though :rolleyes: chest mods aren't made for ladylike appearances
Well, yea, KK_BecomeTrap is more of a freeroam behaviour setting than it is to create a futa/trap.
For that, UncensorSelector is your best option but make the character a female first then Drag & Drop the card in the maker and/or make heavy use of ABMX because starting from a male will have a few boob sliders missing, like the Aereola Depth.

PapaSurf

Apr 17, 2020
Am I the only one who can't do fullscreen with this version? Could do it no problem on the previous version.

ninjajay2417

Jul 30, 2018
I doubt that's it, though. Seen in console that dupe zipmods/plugins get ignored and i can say i had quite a few in my install with no notable issue.

No guarantees but to check that a mod is causing it or not, try renaming the BepInEx folder by adding one letter and test it that way.
If it stops crashing, you'll have to find the culprit. If not, reinstall or if you got spare disk space, try a second install and test.

Again, no guarantees but hopefully it narrows down the possible causes.

I deleted everything and reinstalled it from here only keeping the UserData folder so i wouldn't lose everything. But still crashes -.-

• Thinking Face

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
I deleted everything and reinstalled it from here only keeping the UserData folder so i wouldn't lose everything. But still crashes -.-
Heres what was in the crash folder
View attachment 778391
I mean, i'm not technically-savvy enough to read the crash log but i know the console's ouput_log (if it exists, otherwise enabled from the launcher) is more readable than it and can be helpful.
Anyway, just a guess but try moving out the BepInEx and UserData folder just to see if it's not something inside them causing the issue given the fact a reinstall did not work and that, just an assumption, the fact that this popup shows up to begin with.

ninjajay2417

Jul 30, 2018
I mean, i'm not technically-savvy enough to read the crash log but i know the console's ouput_log (if it exists, otherwise enabled from the launcher) is more readable than it and can be helpful.
Anyway, just a guess but try moving out the BepInEx and UserData folder just to see if it's not something inside them causing the issue given the fact a reinstall did not work and that, just an assumption, the fact that this popup shows up to begin with.
Nope didnt work unfortunatley, I really have no idea what happened. Like i said it worked fine last time I tried to play it a few weeks ago. Its so frustrating haha

• Thinking Face
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes