Hunt4Bugs

Jun 4, 2018
Repack 3 or Repack X3? And no, placing an updated installation on top of an old one can really mess everything up.

You can or download RX6 outright and completely forget about the old install after you import the important stuff. Also, the mods shouldn't be an issue unless you added them yourself, you should worry about the UserData folder more since it has your cards and save.
If you lose the non-plugin mods, you can always use KKManager.
Thank you for the heads up. I currently have BetterRepackR9.3, which already had alot of mods come with it. I downloaded RX6 and set them apart, and that ran fine, tho now I'm wondering how to get the mods and characters i have in R9.3 and setting them in RX6

• Red Heart
Reactions: namprofli3

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
Thank you for the heads up. I currently have BetterRepackR9.3, which already had alot of mods come with it. I downloaded RX6 and set them apart, and that ran fine, tho now I'm wondering how to get the mods and characters i have in R9.3 and setting them in RX6
The characters come from the UserData folder. What do you mean by mods, though? Plugins or assets? If latter, you can simply update through KKManager.

Nope didnt work unfortunatley, I really have no idea what happened. Like i said it worked fine last time I tried to play it a few weeks ago. Its so frustrating haha
...i gave it my best shot, at least! <_<

Give the discord help channel in the op a try, it's probably more active. (136k members and 13k active as of this writing...)

Last edited:

GermanBoi

May 19, 2019
Kplug doesn't work for me, I installed everything and the menu doesn't show up.
Could use a hand if anyone knows what's up

yunasera

Jul 20, 2020
Also, can anyone tell me whether or not updating to the latest repack will do anything significant or not? Maybe it'll increase the amount of customization?

penusbatt

Oct 9, 2016
Also, can anyone tell me whether or not updating to the latest repack will do anything significant or not? Maybe it'll increase the amount of customization?
Depends on from what version your update from sometimes plugins gets added/change that do just that, check changelog.

ninjajay2417

Jul 30, 2018
The characters come from the UserData folder. What do you mean by mods, though? Plugins or assets? If latter, you can simply update through KKManager.

...i gave it my best shot, at least! <_<

Give the discord help channel in the op a try, it's probably more active. (136k members and 13k active as of this writing...)
Gave it a shot and figured out what was the problem, was the Citrix work that was stopping it. Thanks for the help mate

• Red Heart

M A V I

Jun 10, 2019
Does anyone know the keybind to open the mod menu and max all stats? i forgot the keybind and have been searching for an hour LOL

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
Gave it a shot and figured out what was the problem, was the Citrix work that was stopping it. Thanks for the help mate
Actually, thank you for the new info. Virtualization stuff didn't cross my mind, i'll keep it memorized!

Does anyone know the keybind to open the mod menu and max all stats? i forgot the keybind and have been searching for an hour LOL
when i press f12 nothing happens ;-;
Stats like favor and such (whatever that is)? If so, I am sure it's "pause break" key.
What 167 said, if it's not F12, try Pause key. You can also change it to any other key by searching "CheatTools" in the plugin menu under options.

Cream♡Pie

Aug 31, 2017
Okay here's another issue: some of the clothes I can choose look really nice, except for some of these skirts that always flare up too much for no reason and cause the character's arms to clip through.

Is there any way at all to manipulate the skirt? And if not, is there a site I can go to download more clothes or something?
clip.png

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
uploadheaven down?
keep getting error..
Try another mirror. Are you trying to get the AIO or the hotfix?
Because if latter, you can .

Okay here's another issue: some of the clothes I can choose look really nice, except for some of these skirts that always flare up too much for no reason and cause the character's arms to clip through.

Is there any way at all to manipulate the skirt? And if not, is there a site I can go to download more clothes or something?
View attachment 779887
Luckily for you as well as my ocd, yes!
See the "Skirt scale" blue tab below "Bottom"? You can edit the whole skirt or just one side but be warned that if time is freezed via a plugin i forgot the name of, the skirt will fuck-up photosessions by clipping with the legs.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Love
Reactions: Cream♡Pie

Cream♡Pie

Aug 31, 2017
Luckily for you as well as my ocd, yes!
See the "Skirt scale" blue tab below "Bottom"? You can edit the whole skirt or just one side but be warned that if time is freezed via a plugin i forgot the name of, the skirt will fuck-up photosessions by clipping with the legs.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My hero :love:

Had to use the Split XYZ Scale sliders which I never used before and a bit of tinkering with incremental amounts of numbers, but I think I got it.
Definitely looks a lot better than before!

Thank you so much again!
FIXED.png

• Red Heart
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes