Dragonfly55

May 25, 2019
Does anyone know where I can get the anime ass assistant plugin? Can't find it anywhere? Does anyone know where I can get it?

Last edited:

Gothoku

Jan 11, 2018
Hello does anyone have links for the darkness dlc mod ? I found 2 of 3 parts but i can't even find the first part of the dlc :'(

Serance

Monster Girl Connoisseur
Donor
Jul 30, 2018
Hello does anyone have links for the darkness dlc mod ? I found 2 of 3 parts but i can't even find the first part of the dlc :'(
There's a torrent of it still floating around just Google 'emocre_dkn_01f'. That is if you are against using repacks. It used to be on this forum but I see the person deleted the link very recently.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
Hey, I downloaded the Koikatsu Party through a torrent site from my country, before I knew it had it her, and got the uncensoring mod from the github.
Only recently noticed this post was about the original Koikatsu, the japanese one with DLCs that are not compatible with the Party version.

Just wondering if any question about it can be asked here too?

And if so...

just used the internal updater (I guess it is from the uncensor, didn't try without it to check), it is actually downloading the new mods right now. One of the mods is removing the fanged face and putting a new one. I used it in two characters, will I have to edit them or does it take the new version automatically?

and does it cause me any problems if I go to the download or upload options in character creator?

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
Does anyone know where I can get the anime ass assistant plugin? Can't find it anywhere? Does anyone know where I can get it?
I know for sure it comes with BR.

What does it do, anyway?

No problem, this thread is at least 374 pages worth of questions and some answers.

Hey, I downloaded the Koikatsu Party through a torrent site from my country, before I knew it had it her, and got the uncensoring mod from the github.
Only recently noticed this post was about the original Koikatsu, the japanese one with DLCs that are not compatible with the Party version.

And if so...

just used the internal updater (I guess it is from the uncensor, didn't try without it to check), it is actually downloading the new mods right now. One of the mods is removing the fanged face and putting a new one. I used it in two characters, will I have to edit them or does it take the new version automatically?

and does it cause me any problems if I go to the download or upload options in character creator?
I'm pretty sure the new version is already applied but doesn't hurt to double-check.

Does anyone know why character's arms bend like this and how to fix it?
F1, plugins, maker optimizations, disable IK.
If you can't find it in the in-game menu, you should be able to in the config file inside BepInEx. (Just hit ctrl+b and type "IK")
If you can't find it there then i've no idea other than downgrading.

Oh shit, i got it wrong. See serance's reply in the next page.

Last edited:
Reactions: Serance

Serance

Monster Girl Connoisseur
Donor
Jul 30, 2018
Disable IK was removed in 13.2+ Fix Maker Optimization releases. Supposedly everything is automatic now, but I haven't tested it out yet.

AnthemZONE

Feb 17, 2020
Thank you Serance, your suggestion work. Another question, do you know how to disable this feature? I use RX4 version before, and in that version this feature is not a thing. So when I change the scale of characters' shoulder, they just do that, change the shoulder. But in this newer version (Rx6), when I change the scale of characters' shoulder, it seem to effect other part of body too, like the arm bending thing. I can't find the Disable IK option in RX6.

palamito

Aug 28, 2019
Hi I have played this version, but I noticed that some h-moves are missing (FJ, AJ, raised etc ...), plus I have been doing H in front of the girls for a while, and they do not participate despite the trust they are at maximum.

Dragonfly55

May 25, 2019

What does it do, anyway?

For nothing in particular I had already updated several times until I realized that I did not have that plugin. I don't know if it is something important or not. I was wondering how to get it since I can't find it. If it is something fundamental, tell me. But I do think I've already seen it. Thanks for answering ^^

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Hi I have played this version, but I noticed that some h-moves are missing (FJ, AJ, raised etc ...), plus I have been doing H in front of the girls for a while, and they do not participate despite the trust they are at maximum.
KK self the girl will never join in h-scene at max you can get a 3p in determinate game event.... or use kplug for a harem orgy or a mixed orgy

Serance

Monster Girl Connoisseur
Donor
Jul 30, 2018
Thank you Serance, your suggestion work. Another question, do you know how to disable this feature? I use RX4 version before, and in that version this feature is not a thing. So when I change the scale of characters' shoulder, they just do that, change the shoulder. But in this newer version (Rx6), when I change the scale of characters' shoulder, it seem to effect other part of body too, like the arm bending thing. I can't find the Disable IK option in RX6.
Like I said about your post, download 13.1 version of 'KK_Fix_MakerOptimizations' to have that feature to disable it back.

Reactions: diggyniggy

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019

What does it do, anyway?
For nothing in particular I had already updated several times until I realized that I did not have that plugin. I don't know if it is something important or not. I was wondering how to get it since I can't find it. If it is something fundamental, tell me. But I do think I've already seen it. Thanks for answering ^^
...quite frankly, i've never seen any use for it because i never knew what it did to begin with.
I think am very sure you'll do just fine without, given (which i don't, hence first paragraph).
Let me know if it does have a use, though. lol, guess not. Thanks, Serance!

Last edited:
Reactions: Dragonfly55

Serance

Monster Girl Connoisseur
Donor
Jul 30, 2018
I have literally never used the Anime Assistant either. I've never found any of its options useful myself.

Code:
## Settings file was created by plugin Anime Ass Assistant v1.0.0.148
## Plugin GUID: keelhauled.animeassassistant

[Folders]

## The folder where the plugin draws characters from
# Setting type: String
# Default value:
Search folder path =

## The folder where characters are saved to when pressing the save hotkey
# Setting type: String
# Default value:
Save folder path =

[Keyboard shortcuts]

# Setting type: KeyboardShortcut
# Default value: RightArrow
Select next character = RightArrow

# Default value: LeftArrow
Select previous character = LeftArrow

## Moves the current character to the recycle bin
# Default value: DownArrow
Move character to recycle bin = DownArrow

## Moves the current character to the save folder
# Default value: UpArrow
Move character to save folder = UpArrow

# Default value: Alpha1
Select outfit 1 = Alpha1

# Default value: Alpha2
Select outfit 2 = Alpha2

# Default value: Alpha3
Select outfit 3 = Alpha3

# Default value: Alpha4
Select outfit 4 = Alpha4

# Default value: Alpha5
Select outfit 5 = Alpha5

# Default value: Alpha6
Select outfit 6 = Alpha6

# Default value: Alpha7
Select outfit 7 = Alpha7

Reactions: namprofli3

palamito

Aug 28, 2019
No... is a opzional mod and you MUST read the compatibility note and the KplugManual
Before I bullshit (other than I'll do a test copy), let's see if I understand ...
The new position-h and harem, I have to go to the folder "[OPTIONAL] Mod, and copy and paste them ... ok this I got there by myself, if so where should I paste them?
(for safety better than saving even the bailouts).

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
palamito I am not sure, but reading online it seems the h positions are by default locked, even in the "sex scene visualizer", until you unlock them in the story mode. Unless you use a plugin, but not sure if that plugin also works on the story mode.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes