Serance

Monster Girl Connoisseur
Donor
Jul 30, 2018
It dawned on me how easily it would be to 100% solve issues for the Kpluggers. Just have 2 separate BepinEx installs. One with essential plugins from the open source crew+KPlug, and one without Kplug at all (the RX6 repack one)! So simple!

In my opinion the only plugins REALLY NEEDED for Kplug gameplay are:

1. BepinEx - or
2. Bepis Plugins -
3. Illusion Fixes -
4. Auto Translator -
5. More Accessories -
6. Color Adjuster -
7. Colliders -
8. List Override -
9. Clothing Unlocker -
10. Overlay Mods -
11. Configuration Manager -
12. KKABMX (use Supported Kplug version) -
13. Runtime Unity Editor -
14. KKAPI -
15. Mod Bone Implanter -
16. IPA Loader -

The final GamePro Tip - We include a config file to change the Screenshot Manager hotkey from F9 to F7 or anything that isn't a Kplug Key. :D

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's seriously it people, that's all I needed to run an optimized game with Kplug and had ZERO conflicts. So build this pack yourself when you are exclusively using Kplug. Make a batch file to run Koi with or without it. Just rename the BepinEx folder to BepinExKplug when you aren't using Kplug or rename the Repack version to BepinExNoKplug when you are.

It would help if people tested out this essentials to make sure they had no issues with any of their characters. Mine are mostly vanilla characters but I did load a few custom ones and had no issues. I had zero issues with Kplug with this setup.

As Katarsys says many are "useless" if you are just using the game to enjoy Kplug's new animations and features. If you feel there is more essential Kplug plugins go on and add it in! We can just distribute the essential list instead of wasting endless time trying to help people find the plugins causing issues.

Last edited:
Reactions: penusbatt

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
[EDIT]just read what that message said, and that plugin already had that near the end... so now I need to leard how to use it instead of just trusting in the auto-installer I guess

hey, since you mentioned screenshots and plugins for them...
I'm making the characters now so didn't try the scene builder yet, but is there a way already to just take screenshots of the characters and the background would just be transparent on the resulting image? instead of having to cut it out in an image editor and having to have trouble adjusting alphas of the semi-transparent pieces?

Wakabayashi

Sep 12, 2018
What's the actual Kplug version ?? Still 2.1 ??

Can't find the Kplug mod in the RX6 pack, but i have Kplug 2.1 from RX4.

Dragonfly55

May 25, 2019
...quite frankly, i've never seen any use for it because i never knew what it did to begin with.
I think am very sure you'll do just fine without, given (which i don't, hence first paragraph).
Let me know if it does have a use, though. lol, guess not. Thanks, Serance!
Well, I was convinced that it was important but I can see that I'm fine without it for a long time xD.

Thank you very much for passing me that link and for answering again.

• Red Heart
Reactions: namprofli3

palamito

Aug 28, 2019
Hi is there a mod to add more new h-positions? (I miss "assjob and" footjob).
Unfortunately Patreon has shut down some mod authors.

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
Hi, I'm new to this game and just gotta ask what Shadow type is the best? I'm playing the free roam and not the studio.
I mean, the studio uses the same graphical settings as the main game but i digress.
As for the answer, this is highly subjective but i went with having every graphical setting off except for self-shadow, Anime Style 1 (0.45, 1, 1), RimRemover installed and a medium shadow in the GraphicSettings plugin. Mostly toaster friendly and looks good enough when clothed, the rest depends on the card itself.

I included graphical settings too because i heard on 4chan that AO looks bad (which i haven't tried but heard enough times to worry).

Wait, what?
Not necessarily surprised but this is new info to me.

Edit to add: Nope, just checked, all modder patreon accounts i already know of seem intact. You meant Mega, right?

Hi is there a mod to add more new h-positions? (I miss "assjob and" footjob).
Anyway, there's 2 alternatives, kplug and a mod that's being developed.

- - - -​

There should be a FAQ in the OP, last questions have been a little repetitive even for me.

Last edited:

palamito

Aug 28, 2019
I mean, the studio uses the same graphical settings as the main game but i digress.
As for the answer, this is highly subjective but i went with having every graphical setting off except for self-shadow, Anime Style 1 (0.45, 1, 1), RimRemover installed and a medium shadow in the GraphicSettings plugin. Mostly toaster friendly and looks good enough when clothed, the rest depends on the card itself.

I included graphical settings too because i heard on 4chan that AO looks bad (which i haven't tried but heard enough times to worry).

Wait, what?
Not necessarily surprised but this is new info to me.

Edit to add: Nope, just checked, all modder patreon accounts i already know of seem intact. You meant Mega, right?

Anyway, there's 2 alternatives, kplug and a mod that's being developed.

- - - -​

There should be a FAQ in the OP, last questions have been a little repetitive even for me.
I heard Patreon made an anti-anime guideline.

STOP, I correct myself. In order not to give unintentional fake news.
I meant: I've heard and I don't know if it's true, Patreon had remorse a lot of anime-themed works for the question ... how can I say, they turn out too young?
Come on how can it be that they can't tell the age of a drawn person?
And I don't know it also affects mod or other, but some links I get 404 error.

It has nothing to do with the game, but it is to give you the answer.

Last edited:

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
I heard Patreon made an anti-anime guideline.

STOP, I correct myself. In order not to give unintentional fake news.
I meant: I've heard and I don't know if it's true, Patreon had remorse a lot of anime-themed works for the question ... how can I say, they turn out too young?
Come on how can it be that they can't tell the age of a drawn person?
And I don't know it also affects mod or other, but some links I get 404 error.

It has nothing to do with the game, but it is to give you the answer.
Ohh, that thing, right! I thought it was something recent, haha.
Anyway, yea, it's pretty stupid indeed but i think it's at least like 6 months old by now. Haven't heard if that policy took effect (possibly did) but so far, not seen patreon fuck us over yet, as it should be.

The Torrent link isn't working
can you please update it
Care to elaborate? The torrent link opens fine on my end (mind you, i didn't try downloading because i don't need it). By "not working" do you mean that it gets stuck downloading?

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
guys where can i find the file folder for the characters i created? All i can find are .png files or their pictures.

i also wanted to search for a specific character because i accidentally overwrote a save for a built in character with a character that i was making due to my fucking laptop stuttering out of nowhere

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Ohh, that thing, right! I thought it was something recent, haha.
Anyway, yea, it's pretty stupid indeed but i think it's at least like 6 months old by now. Haven't heard if that policy took effect (possibly did) but so far, not seen patreon fuck us over yet, as it should be.

Care to elaborate? The torrent link opens fine on my end (mind you, i didn't try downloading because i don't need it). By "not working" do you mean that it gets stuck downloading?
yeah, patreon are sensitive pussies when it comes to shota or loli content since for them, they think it's "illegal"

1) i can understand why as to not encourage real pedophiles, like those who go for real life kids. that, i understand why they don't want "animed" loli or shota. anime or artwork is fine with me, but real life young girls or boys is utterly disgusting for me, like wtf.

2) them calling it illegal is retarded. "anime'd" loli or shota is NOT considered illegal, as long as it is drawn or an artwork. It has been discussed for many years now by justice systems around the globe, and they all came to a conclusion, that as long as it is drawn, it is not considered "illegal" It is ONLY illegal, if it is/involves a real life person.

Reactions: 167 and namprofli3

palamito

Aug 28, 2019
yeah, patreon are sensitive pussies when it comes to shota or loli content since for them, they think it's "illegal"

1) i can understand why as to not encourage real pedophiles, like those who go for real life kids. that, i understand why they don't want "animed" loli or shota. anime or artwork is fine with me, but real life young girls or boys is utterly disgusting for me, like wtf.

2) them calling it illegal is retarded. "anime'd" loli or shota is NOT considered illegal, as long as it is drawn or an artwork. It has been discussed for many years now by justice systems around the globe, and they all came to a conclusion, that as long as it is drawn, it is not considered "illegal" It is ONLY illegal, if it is/involves a real life person.
Already it is VERY stupid, luckily I live in a country that art of any kind is appreciated (better not give a shit about loli or shota).

Reactions: namprofli3
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes