Serance

Monster Girl Connoisseur
Donor
Jul 30, 2018
Wouldn't be surprised if Patreon got worse. Steam is cracking down harder on banning "additional content patches" (you know, those) in their visual novels too. Even discussion of them is prohibited (Koi Party HF Patch).

Last edited:
Reactions: namprofli3

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
guys where can i find the file folder for the characters i created? All i can find are .png files or their pictures.

i also wanted to search for a specific character because i accidentally overwrote a save for a built in character with a character that i was making due to my fucking laptop stuttering out of nowhere
Those .pngs are the cards...
The answer is UserData/Chara/Male\Female.
Fun fact, the .pngs contain somewhat human-readable data if you open the image with notepad and scroll to the bottom. (DO NOT MODIFY, it can corrupt the card)

Wouldn't be surprised if Patreon got worse. Steam is cracking down harder on banning "additional content patches" (you know, those) in their visual novels too. Even discussion of them is prohibited (Koi Party HF Patch).
Good thing i've always roamed the seven seas, i don't have to put up with Steam's bullshit!

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
Fun fact, the .pngs contain somewhat human-readable data if you open the image with notepad and scroll to the bottom. (DO NOT MODIFY, it can corrupt the card)
Ah, I was with the same doubt but was thinking it could be something like this, since once I heard you can put messages at the end of image files like this.

But thanks for the confirmation.

(No, I am not the person who asked, but I'm thanking anyway :p )

• Red Heart

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017

Good thing i've always roamed the seven seas, i don't have to put up with Steam's bullshit!
thank you very much for that very helpful info! I was kinda wondering since i didn't find any other files relating to my characters. Thank you!

• Red Heart

Wakabayashi

Sep 12, 2018
Couldn't install Kplug 2.3 in RX 6 Repack. Just dropped the files nas the manual says but it won't run in the game. Any clues ??

Works just fine in RX 4.

Edit: don't mind this. Was making a mistake with the IPA install.

Last edited:

SeekerSK

Dec 31, 2019
I updated from RX reapack 5.1 to 6. In 5.1 I had kplug 2.3 already installed and everything worked. After the update to RX 6 Reapack kplug 2.3 was gone and I installed it again but it still doesn't work. can anyone help?

Radio69

Sep 18, 2017
I updated from RX reapack 5.1 to 6. In 5.1 I had kplug 2.3 already installed and everything worked. After the update to RX 6 Reapack kplug 2.3 was gone and I installed it again but it still doesn't work. can anyone help?
Would like to know as well if anyone got kplug 2.3 to work with the latest repack.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
Ok, so.

Saw in the items that there are Lamia, Mermaid and Centaur bodies as accessories. But when I put them the legs are still visible. Is there a way to hide the legs, am I missing some item/setting that needs to be used for them, do I need to use a plugin to make them invisible, is it only for the scene creator and I have to ignore this in the character screator? Looked at the bodies, and the only one that seems to remove legs that I have is the amputee one... and not only I kinda want arms, does that body mean they'll fall to the ground?

Also. Just checked, and I have this RealPoV too. Do I have to remove it to add this KK_PoVx?

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes