namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
how do i install the R6 patch?
The hotfix?
Simply run the installer and point it to your install.

I wanna put text on a shirt that says FLYME in character maker, how would I go about doing that
For this, you need 2 plugins and an image editing software. MaterialEditor and OverlayMods come with the repack. Paint.NET is good to start with if you need anything that isn't MS Paint. Alright here goes:
  • In the clothing tab, go to the shirt tab and hit MaterialEditor.
  • At the top, export UV.
  • Make a new .png image in UserData/MaterialEditor.
  • Edit the .png image and in another layer import the UV Texture (Resize it to the original texture resolution).
  • Make/import the texture you want in the shirt and make sure it's within the UV boundaries.
  • Toggle off the UV Layer, save as .png.
  • Back in the game, go to the clothing tab and go to the shirt tab again.
  • Scroll down and import the texture you made.
  • Done!

Ok, so.

Saw in the items that there are Lamia, Mermaid and Centaur bodies as accessories. But when I put them the legs are still visible. Is there a way to hide the legs, am I missing some item/setting that needs to be used for them, do I need to use a plugin to make them invisible, is it only for the scene creator and I have to ignore this in the character screator? Looked at the bodies, and the only one that seems to remove legs that I have is the amputee one... and not only I kinda want arms, does that body mean they'll fall to the ground?

Also. Just checked, and I have this RealPoV too. Do I have to remove it to add this KK_PoVx?
The only way i know you can hide the legs is by editing the body alpha mask in the top section.

If you're too lazy to do it, you can wait for gurochan to hopefully go back online and download the guro mod that was there. (It's a bit gruesome, though, be warned)

perleflamme

May 7, 2017
Hi,
My game is at version 6.1, and when I start a special event (ex: Heart on the roof)
This error occur, can someone explain what is it? and/or how to get rid of it.
Thanks.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
The only way i know you can hide the legs is by editing the body alpha mask in the top section.

If you're too lazy to do it, you can wait for gurochan to hopefully go back online and download the guro mod that was there. (It's a bit gruesome, though, be warned)
The Top section? Really? As in the clothes Top?

...found it. Now to put the maso in just the parts I want invisible, I guess.

I would never have thought to look there myself... thanks.

Oh, and I just learned that you can give Likes to posts!

• Red Heart
Reactions: namprofli3

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
The Top section? Really? As in the clothes Top?

...found it. Now to put the maso in just the parts I want invisible, I guess.

I would never have thought to look there myself... thanks.

Oh, and I just learned that you can give Likes to posts!
Well, i can agree it sounds stupid that to hide the bottom you need to modify the top but eh, the body mask uses the whole body in the top so i guess that's that, illusion just being illusion.

Hi,
My game is at version 6.1, and when I start a special event (ex: Heart on the roof)
This error occur, can someone explain what is it? and/or how to get rid of it.
Thanks.
Care to post your output_log?
If you don't see it, go to options, hit "Advanced settings" (or whatever) on, search "log" and enable "Console logging", after you do, replicate the issue.

perleflamme

May 7, 2017
Well, i can agree it sounds stupid that to hide the bottom you need to modify the top but eh, the body mask uses the whole body in the top so i guess that's that, illusion just being illusion.

Care to post your output_log?
If you don't see it, go to options, hit "Advanced settings" (or whatever) on, search "log" and enable "Console logging", after you do, replicate the issue.
Here is it, thanks.

Wakabayashi

Sep 12, 2018
I managed to make Kplug run in RX6 version. Though had a little issue with some models, so went back to RX4 where it works just fine.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Kplug installer released (patreon only), MAYBE it will be temporary.
This installer should help people who have problem install kplug in they KK game, at moment this installer is in test mode so is possible this installer will nerver out.
INFO
This will deploy all kPlug's files including dll for the normal and VR version, and a BepInEx folder cleaned from the problematic dll. It should work with HFpatch3.3 and probably later versions. About Better-Repack, I don't know, I was thinking so, but after some test with a user yesterday, I have some doubts... however patching the Repack with the HFpatch3.3 should properly clean-up the install.

Reactions: SeekerSK

em0rt41

Apr 4, 2020
I will say once again to everyone in the thread, KPlug is not compatible to BR Patch after version 4.1 if I'm not mistaken, it is hasn't been for a long time, I don't dwell in another installation of so can't say for sure which version. Since there is a feud between both developers still going on, you can expect these to not be compatible ever again, unless they agree. Some people suggested it works if you get IPA going once again in the [OPTIONAL] folder, but I'm not that sure since both sides of the feud stated that the issues are hard to ignore.

I have tried and everything got botched, so I returned my version to get it working according to what I really wanted in the game. That is it, they guy above just confirmed what I've already said. You have to make a choice and be happy with that.

edit: Sorry I said HF instead of BR early.

Last edited:

perleflamme

May 7, 2017
Come to think of it, is the question only a console thing or does it come with symptoms?
If it is asymptomic, you can ignore.
Eternal white screen of the spotless mind, if you know what I mean ...
I heard sound and music, but after a few minutes, I came to check the console and saw the error log looping the same thing.
Thanks for tryting to help ^^

Edit : After the Fourth try It work normally, even with the error below in console... Wait and see.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

em0rt41

Apr 4, 2020
Thanks for your help MakotoYuki90
after I installed HFpatch3.3, I reinstalled Kplug2.3. Now Kplug2.3 works again with RX6.
Is this really a thing right now? He just mentioned the installer and you are reporting Kplug 2.3 is already working again under HF Patch 3.3(last one). What kind of sorcery is this? Did you really used an RX6 installation? I'm kinda of skeptic since devs were really at the throat of each other the last month.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Is this really a thing right now? He just mentioned the installer and you are reporting Kplug 2.3 is already working again under HF Patch 3.3(last one). What kind of sorcery is this? Did you really used an RX6 installation? I'm kinda of skeptic since devs were really at the throat of each other the last month.
I will say once again to everyone in the thread, KPlug is not compatible to BR Patch after version 4.1 if I'm not mistaken, it is hasn't been for a long time, I don't dwell in another installation of so can't say for sure which version. Since there is a feud between both developers still going on, you can expect these to not be compatible ever again, unless they agree. Some people suggested it works if you get IPA going once again in the [OPTIONAL] folder, but I'm not that sure since both sides of the feud stated that the issues are hard to ignore.

I have tried and everything got botched, so I returned my version to get it working according to what I really wanted in the game. That is it, they guy above just confirmed what I've already said. You have to make a choice and be happy with that.

edit: Sorry I said HF instead of BR early.
ipaloaderx

Place BepInEx.IPALoader.dll in the BepInEx\plugins folder and BepInEx.IPAVirtualizer.dll and BepInEx.IPAHarmonyShimmer.dll in the BepInEx\patchers folder.

Last edited:
Reactions: em0rt41
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes