SilverFJPC21

Jan 27, 2018
Is there a good translation mod? I can't help but laugh at some of the translations during dates, they make no sense whatsoever.

The Outlaw

Feb 7, 2020
Hey people, I need help installing kplug, I just can´t get it run! I tried to do as metioned in this thread and also guide online (the one with colormarks) but I guess I'm doing all wrong. I would appreciate if someone told me all the things it needs to run departing from vanilla BR 6.

BTW, what does HF (metioned in this thread) and ABMX stand for?

(Also, does the BR 6 version appears to you as 5.1 still?)

em0rt41

Apr 4, 2020
Hey people, I need help installing kplug, I just can´t get it run! I tried to do as metioned in this thread and also guide online (the one with colormarks) but I guess I'm doing all wrong. I would appreciate if someone told me all the things it needs to run departing from vanilla BR 6.

BTW, what does HF (metioned in this thread) and ABMX stand for?

(Also, does the BR 6 version appears to you as 5.1 still?)
I'll help because I've been on your position before. I had written a whole manual on how to install it for you and hit ctrl+w on my browser and it closed the tab! LMAO press F, short version now:
DISCLAIMER I'm not responsible for burning your PC or ruining your installation

1- Instal BRx6
2- Install HF Patch 3.3 (google+github)
3- Install IPALoaderX (google+github) according to instructions on the github page
4- Install Kplug
----------------- Kplug Install
1- go to kPlug v2.3\kPlugCore\kPlugMisc\Versions\2.3 and get the DLL there
2- Put it on BetterRepack RX6\BepInEx\IPA
3- Copy kPlugCore\abdata\ folder to your game folder and confirm overwrite.
Congratulations! You're a wizard Harry!

--------------------------ONLY IF YOU WANT TO USE KPLUG ANIMATED UNCENSORS----------------------

Now solving Uncensor Selector conflicts with Kplug:
In this example we will be using both uncensors(male/female) coming from Kplug.
1- 1- Copy kPlugCore\kPlugMisc\kPlugUnc\abdata\ to your game folder and confirm overwrite.
2- Delete/move somewhere else below items found somewhere in your game folder, (if you don't know how to find, use windows search):
1598580150692.png
3- Go to BetterRepack RX6\BepInEx\plugins\KK_Plugins and delete/rename/move KK_UncensorSelector.dll
Congratulations! You now have fully animated uncensors from Kplug, plus you're a wizard.

If you want to use Uncensor Selector for male or female(not Kplug) you need to read the manual harder cause it is there.

Last edited:

rbaba12

Sep 3, 2018
how to find extra maried with the girl. if i remember the previous version had a marued scenario on them. or is it mod?

honeychug

Jun 22, 2020
Can someone please help me with this problem?

It seems that certain female dresses have this error where it keeps flickering and clipping in and out of their thighs.

Is there a certain mod I need to update to fix this?

Thank you.

Reactions: em0rt41

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
Is there a good translation mod? I can't help but laugh at some of the translations during dates, they make no sense whatsoever.

how to find extra maried with the girl. if i remember the previous version had a marued scenario on them. or is it mod?
...what?
Are you asking about the marriage map/event?
If map, it's part of the Afterschool DLC.
If event, .

It seems that certain female dresses have this error where it keeps flickering and clipping in and out of their thighs.

Thank you.
Iirc, if you edited the said dresses skirt scale sliders, that occurs when your fps go over 60. I could be wrong, though.

em0rt41

Apr 4, 2020

Thank you.
Flickering is normal when the clothes are modded or if the char is custom. Flickering is wrong with default clothes and default body sliders like Story mod chars.

Reactions: Serance

The Outlaw

Feb 7, 2020
I'll help because I've been on your position before. I had written a whole manual on how to install it for you and hit ctrl+w on my browser and it closed the tab! LMAO press F, short version now:
DISCLAIMER I'm not responsible for burning your PC or ruining your installation

1- Instal BRx6
2- Install HF Patch 3.3 (google+github)
3- Install IPALoaderX (google+github) according to instructions on the github page
4- Install Kplug
----------------- Kplug Install
1- go to kPlug v2.3\kPlugCore\kPlugMisc\Versions\2.3 and get the DLL there
2- Put it on BetterRepack RX6\BepInEx\IPA
3- Copy kPlugCore\abdata\ folder to your game folder and confirm overwrite.
Congratulations! You're a wizard Harry!

--------------------------ONLY IF YOU WANT TO USE KPLUG ANIMATED UNCENSORS----------------------

Now solving Uncensor Selector conflicts with Kplug:
In this example we will be using both uncensors(male/female) coming from Kplug.
1- 1- Copy kPlugCore\kPlugMisc\kPlugUnc\abdata\ to your game folder and confirm overwrite.
2- Delete/move somewhere else below items found somewhere in your game folder, (if you don't know how to find, use windows search):
View attachment 790448
3- Go to BetterRepack RX6\BepInEx\plugins\KK_Plugins and delete/rename/move KK_UncensorSelector.dll
Congratulations! You now have fully animated uncensors from Kplug, plus you're a wizard.

If you want to use Uncensor Selector for male or female(not Kplug) you need to read the manual harder cause it is there.
Hey bro, me again, sorry to bother but I got some issues. First, is there a way to unlock again all positions? It restart and I don't know if it the mod worked. Second, for some reason subtitles don't appear anymore, what can I do?
I appreciate the help.

Btw, I got trouble installing the IPALoader (instructions weren't enough = I'm just to dumb) so maybe that's the issue?

honeychug

Jun 22, 2020
Iirc, if you edited the said dresses skirt scale sliders, that occurs when your fps go over 60. I could be wrong, though.
How do I change the fps limit of the game? I couldn't find it under options

honeychug

Jun 22, 2020
Flickering is normal when the clothes are modded or if the char is custom. Flickering is wrong with default clothes and default body sliders like Story mod chars.
It's flickering to the point where the flap of the dress is cutting in and out of the thighs at a ridiculous speed. It makes it look like a glitch. That's supposed to be normal?

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Kplug installer update
So, Katarsys has plan extend the lower tier for the end of the month.
Edit 29/08 : First, I extended the lower tiers, we're near the end of the month, if you want or need , adjust your pledge.

Installers are updated !

- there is some options when you launch the installer

- fix some compatibility problem with dll and BepInEx options

- include kPlug uncensor in the installer ( it's optional )

Read the new readme file even if you're not using the installer ( you can download it separately )

The Outlaw

Feb 7, 2020
Damn, I shouldn't aim for the kplug...
Captura.PNG

Can someone help fix this error? and btw how can I optimize more the game? My PC is a toaster so in Performance mode it run "decent" but has long loading screens.

Pewy

May 5, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Were you actually able to combine the kPlug uncensor with UncensorSelector and get it working? I've tried every combination of kPlug's 2.3 and 2.1 with UncensorSelector's 3.10, 3.9.2 and 3.9. In all cases females get the texture of the kPlug uncensor but not the mesh; instead having a "Barbie". I'm not a novice at installing kPlug so I'm definitely not copying the wrong files or putting them in the wrong place.

It's been a while but I'm pretty sure kPlug 2.1 and Uncensor Selector 3.9 worked together just fine in the past. So I'm thinking it might be a conflict with a dependency of the UncensorSelector dll. Something that got updated after RX4.1. I don't know though...I don't have the skills to dig into this further.

The Outlaw

Feb 7, 2020
I guess kplug doesn't work well in BR 6, is there a way to delete the files for HF, IPA and kplug? I think I'll better pass from kplug since this surpras me.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
INSANE_VOID that message says nothing about what the error was, just that some error happened and the folder the error log with the actual info is.
I myself had crashes like this two or three times when the game freezes.

The Outlaw

Feb 7, 2020
INSANE_VOID that message says nothing about what the error was, just that some error happened and the folder the error log with the actual info is.
I myself had crashes like this two or three times when the game freezes.
Yeah, my mistake, I'm sorry I'm still a beginner in all of this
error.PNG

Here's the error, theres more from it but I think this is the most important.

It says something about access violation though.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes