MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Never work
Were you actually able to combine the kPlug uncensor with UncensorSelector and get it working? I've tried every combination of kPlug's 2.3 and 2.1 with UncensorSelector's 3.10, 3.9.2 and 3.9. In all cases females get the texture of the kPlug uncensor but not the mesh; instead having a "Barbie". I'm not a novice at installing kPlug so I'm definitely not copying the wrong files or putting them in the wrong place.

It's been a while but I'm pretty sure kPlug 2.1 and Uncensor Selector 3.9 worked together just fine in the past. So I'm thinking it might be a conflict with a dependency of the UncensorSelector dll. Something that got updated after RX4.1. I don't know though...I don't have the skills to dig into this further.
kplug uncensored never worked with UncensoredSelector, if you use kplug unceosred you should remove Uncensored Selector.
If you use UncensoredSelector you should use the kplug fix for uncesored selector in KplugMisc folder.

The Outlaw

Feb 7, 2020
Yeah, my mistake, I'm sorry I'm still a beginner in all of this
View attachment 793100

Here's the error, theres more from it but I think this is the most important.

It says something about access violation though.
I figure out this guys, just my antivirus throwing "false" positives, anyway can someone still help me with the subtitles though? I'm missing the subtitles during H scenes and so.

Reactions: namprofli3

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
I figure out this guys, just my antivirus throwing "false" positives, anyway can someone still help me with the subtitles though? I'm missing the subtitles during H scenes and so.
Is installed? What was the issue again?

Jul 5, 2020
So. How do I install this game? I unpached the repack, then what to do with the sideloader?

Also, where can I find more clothes and hairs for the characters?

Last edited:

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
Nerellos I downloaded it from another site before coming here (and the steam version at that) at a torrent-sharing site from my country, and then the uncensored pack with all those extra plugins and mods already there - including extra clothes - and working together, but keep coming to this thread because of the community actually knowing how to use it unlike there.

But the instructions in the opening post say to just extract it somewhere and open the executable? It says there it is already modded, so that may be all you need... or it may probably be an installer?
As I said, I didn't use it myself.
Could you give the others, who know more, more specific questions so they can help?

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Where is it located? My issue is that either HF, IPA or "kplug" mess with the translation since less content is translated.
kplug has nothing to do with the translation in first place neither hf patch.
unless you use the old method to pathc the game IPA.exe the problem can be the mothod of ipa that not enable to read the dll.
If you use bepinex, the dll should be go in bepinex/plugins

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
So. How do I install this game? I unpached the repack, then what to do with the sideloader?

Also, where can I find more clothes and hairs for the characters?
Nerellos I downloaded it from another site before coming here (and the steam version at that) at a torrent-sharing site from my country, and then the uncensored pack with all those extra plugins and mods already there - including extra clothes - and working together, but keep coming to this thread because of the community actually knowing how to use it unlike there.

But the instructions in the opening post say to just extract it somewhere and open the executable? It says there it is already modded, so that may be all you need... or it may probably be an installer?
As I said, I didn't use it myself.
Could you give the others, who know more, more specific questions so they can help?
Seconded, bolded text is an important detail to troubleshooting. Anyway, neither have i installed that way but reading the instructions from the update posts (the ones made by Ric or ScrewThisNoise)/parroting older posts is what worked for me.

Now, the installation is as simple as:
  • 1 - Download torrent/split. If torrent, skip to 4.
  • 2 - Unzip the .001 archive.
  • 3 - If extracted correctly, you'll see an extensionless 7zip. Add a dot before 7z.
  • 4 - Extract the 7z file.
  • 5 - The [OPTIONAL]Sideloader Modpack - Studio can be ignored/deleted if you're not planning on using the studio. If you choose to ignore, skip to 7.
  • 6 - To install the humongous studio modpack, it goes under /mods.
  • 7 - That's it, your game is installed! Simple, right?

As for the hair and clothes, sideloader modpack. Open KKManager and check for updates biweekly to see if more were added.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
stickylickyfingers ooh, that is a big deal for me, because I'm planning on taking screenshots in the future using it to give them transparent background and converting them in sprites. If it is giving problems, I kinda need to find out how to fix them...
But did you try changing the key to use? I read somewhere in here keeping it F9 can cause conflict problems so you should put it in something like F7... But again, the special screenshots like the transparent background one uses F11 instead...

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
stickylickyfingers ooh, that is a big deal for me, because I'm planning on taking screenshots in the future using it to give them transparent background and converting them in sprites. If it is giving problems, I kinda need to find out how to fix them...
But did you try changing the key to use? I read somewhere in here keeping it F9 can cause conflict problems so you should put it in something like F7... But again, the special screenshots like the transparent background one uses F11 instead...
F9 key conflict ? where ? you can setup the key from bepinex/config/screenshotmanager or in studio->F1->plugins and mod->search screenshot manager or in main game->options->plugins and mod->search screenshot manager

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
MakotoYuki90 I don't know myself, just repeating what I was told. I searched on the plugins for what uses F9 and this was the only one that I had that seemed to... but I just went and changed to F7 as suggested, just to be safe.

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
Every screenshot I take with Screenshot Manager plugin turns out black, anyone knows how to fix this?
Care to describe the issue more as well as any other symptom you might be having?
I know for a fact that if the screenshot is too demanding for your specs, it doesn't render anything but i doubt that's it given the fact that when it does that it simply renders your screenshot gray, not black.

Does it happen with the F6, F9, F11, LAlt+F11, LCtrl+F11 and LShift+LCtrl+F11 combinations/keys?

stickylickyfingers

Aug 29, 2020
Just like you said, it renders and saves the screenshots, but they are filled with black instead of grey.
They all were working earlier yesterday (apart from whole black screenshots stuff), but then started not to.
F9 worked for a bit again, now it doesn't, rebinding keys doesn't help.
Honestly I have even more problems now, it seems like the game would often not pick up any key presses related to included plugins, not just for screenshot manager..

• Thinking Face

Wolf98

Donor
Feb 2, 2018
Is there any X-Ray mods that are working? Found some old posts about it about that's about it.
Apologizes if I've missed something.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes