Wesieboy56

Dec 7, 2017
Ray meaning applies to, for example i have tenryuu as one of my girls and shes walking around without her eyepatch and 2B does not have her blindfold :( kills my immersion lol

The Outlaw

Feb 7, 2020
Hey people, to anyone with kplug 2.3, can you give me some help/advice?
-Most basic commands (I mean I already tried some both I can't memorize them all, and others don´t work, btw how to anal..?).
-Can I change back to third person?
-Why does the char don't have dick (mine)? and why is it all blue?

crushmanga

Oct 1, 2017
I recently updated from 5 to 5.1 then to 6 and finally 6.1. I then tried to update the mods from initsettings.exe. Everything is updated except for titan36 stuff which are stored in sideloader modpack studio. For some reason, the ARMA V2.1 zipmod keeps redownloading with no progression this made alot of characters without hair or missing part of their skull. Is there something I can do other than completely redownloading the whole pack?

GroundIsWhat

Mar 30, 2020
Hey, does anyone have kPlug 2.22? It's the only version that I've used until I updated to the latest public version, which couldn't work due to the creator's Mark IV syndrome.

IGaming

Sep 21, 2017
I have a question. Normally, we will be the one who invite the girls to our room, but is it possible to the girls invite us to their room?

Last edited:

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
Where's the latest download for the Full package?
OP.

Ray meaning applies to, for example i have tenryuu as one of my girls and shes walking around without her eyepatch and 2B does not have her blindfold :( kills my immersion lol
Ohhhh, yea, even i can feel the pain from that description.

As for the question, there are a few things to look out for:
  • That the blindfold/eyepatch is equipped in the respective character's accesories.
  • Under options, that head accesories are not disabled. (I think this is just for freeroam)
  • The mod is installed, but fuck, it could be completely made of vanilla base shapes for all i know. I can't even find anything like it in my own install.

Only those three come to mind.

I recently updated from 5 to 5.1 then to 6 and finally 6.1. I then tried to update the mods from initsettings.exe. Everything is updated except for titan36 stuff which are stored in sideloader modpack studio. For some reason, the ARMA V2.1 zipmod keeps redownloading with no progression this made alot of characters without hair or missing part of their skull. Is there something I can do other than completely redownloading the whole pack?
Here's a small workaround, you said it keeps redownloading, right? Cancel it when it hits 100%.
At least, i think that's it, it worked for me the two times i remember it happened to me.

Hey, does anyone have kPlug 2.22? It's the only version that I've used until I updated to the latest public version, which couldn't work due to the creator's Mark IV syndrome.
Try downloading BetterRepack RX4 for that. The torrents are all on sukebei.nyaa.si.

Reactions: Serance

Wesieboy56

Dec 7, 2017
OP.

Ohhhh, yea, even i can feel the pain from that description.

As for the question, there are a few things to look out for:
  • That the blindfold/eyepatch is equipped in the respective character's accesories.
  • Under options, that head accesories are not disabled. (I think this is just for freeroam)
  • The mod is installed, but fuck, it could be completely made of vanilla base shapes for all i know. I can't even find anything like it in my own install.

Only those three come to mind.

Here's a small workaround, you said it keeps redownloading, right? Cancel it when it hits 100%.
At least, i think that's it, it worked for me the two times i remember it happened to me.

Try downloading BetterRepack RX4 for that. The torrents are all on sukebei.nyaa.si.
i'll look around but as far as you know theres no specific mod for eyepatches or blindfolds? also this may or may not help, they appear during conversation but when walking around they're off again, only played story mode so far

• Red Heart
Reactions: namprofli3

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Hey people, to anyone with kplug 2.3, can you give me some help/advice?
-Most basic commands (I mean I already tried some both I can't memorize them all, and others don´t work, btw how to anal..?).
-Can I change back to third person?
-Why does the char don't have dick (mine)? and why is it all blue?
you should read the KplugManual and CompatibilityNote.
You don't need know all the key of the plugin, just what you need.
Basic one are
DEL key for kplug options
left ctrl+i for invitation menu
left alt+s to swap the female and buddy characters
Number 0 for the male POV, some keybord need press NumbLock to active the 0 function
U key for sex position
Y key for cheat, only in your room
Alt+h for the bidding, other key just extra.

Reactions: The Outlaw

Voidzer

Jul 11, 2017
So does anyone know if there are any fantasy styled map mods? Also is there a way to make it so characters dont lose their hair (and most of their head) when they are walking around.

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
I have a question. Normally, we will be the one who invite the girls to our room, but is it possible to the girls invite us to their room?
Not that i know. At least DLCs aside.

i'll look around but as far as you know theres no specific mod for eyepatches or blindfolds? also this may or may not help, they appear during conversation but when walking around they're off again, only played story mode so far
Actually, this helps narrow it down a lot!
Yes, check options and that the head accessories are not disabled.

how can i prevent this from happening
...i'm pretty sure a default sized male, unfortunately.

So does anyone know if there are any fantasy styled map mods? Also is there a way to make it so characters dont lose their hair (and most of their head) when they are walking around.
I know there are for studio, but not for free-h that i know of.
Anyway, i think ForceHiPoly is the answer but it's heavily RAM intensive, specially if you run a high amount of students.

Heidrian

Feb 23, 2018
What would happen if i applied the latest hf patch to this repack? and any know how to find the missing mods when you're missing a clothing or hair?

The Outlaw

Feb 7, 2020
What would happen if i applied the latest hf patch to this repack? and any know how to find the missing mods when you're missing a clothing or hair?
HF works fine, as for the mods, I think it would be pretty difficult to find the missing one among all the mods. You can ask though, maybe someone can recognize the piece of clothing. (I doubt it but you can give it a try).

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
HF works fine, as for the mods, I think it would be pretty difficult to find the missing one among all the mods. You can ask though, maybe someone can recognize the piece of clothing. (I doubt it but you can give it a try).
To add on to INSANE_VOID's reply, do note that the current repack is newer than the latest HF-Patch (v3.3) right now. Other than that, it works just fine.

Reactions: Heidrian
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes