MistookMaw

Aug 17, 2018
Has anything changed in the download section of the character maker in the last six months?

I can't find any of the creators I used to like and all the cards look super bland.

IzayaEmiya

Aug 11, 2019
I've got a issue where the dialog from the touch/look interactions will disappear after one h scene as in i can see the dialog with the interactions on any girl but after doing a h scene next time i do the touch/look interactions with any girl there's no subtitles at all

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
Hello I have a question, when I ask a girl to "Do H", sometimes other girls come to watch and stay around.
How can I switch form the "starting girl" to fuck another one around ?

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
Has anything changed in the download section of the character maker in the last six months?

I can't find any of the creators I used to like and all the cards look super bland.
Wait, the download section? That works? I'm surprised.

Anyway, since i don't download cards, take my reply with a grain of a salt but i think the current server is different from the official JP one, i'm not too posted on this one.
I have to check that out, though.

Are there any resources for more male customization? Mainly clothing and such?
Here's a small tip from me.
When it comes to males, if you're using a male uncensor, use a female top and adjust the male's breasts until it fits. Your options will open significantly even though some tops might look too effeminate on the character. Don't forget to also edit skirt scale sliders because they work on T-Shirts.

But yea, some HS tops were ported i don't know how long ago, they're right at the bottom, if you're interested.

is kplug included in the full pack download ?
Nope. You can download it and apply IPALoaderX from the optional mods folder to get it working.

Hello I have a question, when I ask a girl to "Do H", sometimes other girls come to watch and stay around.
How can I switch form the "starting girl" to fuck another one around ?
Now, H-Scene gameplay isn't my forte but i don't think that's possible. Of course, i could be wrong, but that seems like a game limitation to me.

shittyguy

Jun 8, 2017
what are the specs for this game? and why does it take so long to load when doing new game? is because i fill the school?

MistookMaw

Aug 17, 2018
Wait, the download section? That works? I'm surprised.

Anyway, since i don't download cards, take my reply with a grain of a salt but i think the current server is different from the official JP one, i'm not too posted on this one.
I have to check that out, though.
I don't think it used to work unless you used a VPN to connect to Japanese servers, which I did. But now it works with connections outside of Japan. Makes me think you're right though.

Its not worth checking out, from what I've browsed the current download section is garbage. The sites linked for cards on the main page are much better. If there's a way to disable the the current server and VPN to the Japanese one, its worth it.

Reactions: namprofli3

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
I have another issue, during "H-Scenes", when I penetrate a girl in 80% of the position the Hero's Dick go throught her belly, a way to fix this ?

GideonLover

Jan 30, 2018
I'm trying to learn some tricks with Koikatsu Studio, but I'm quite obsessed by this image. The author says he made that horsecock using KKPE (which I'm learning right now), but I sincerely don't understand how he did it. From what I can see, he basically flattened the cock tip and created a bulge in the medial part of the cock to simulate the "ring" horses have. But I can't find the bones to do such things.

I can change the bones at the base and at the tip of the cock (they are called something like "cm_J_dan"), but I can't make morphs like this with those.

Could someone please help me here?
77a3715dae07f4149b34a8289cbf06488970e735028d90f298d31b7f345b8a98.png

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes