namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
Anyone know how these mods for High heels named?

Can't finde it in a game and in Sideloader Modpack.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sadly, i don't know, but if you can load these scenes in studio, just use CharaBridge. Otherwise, i'm not sure, care to link me to whoever made the screenshot (if it isn't you)?

I don't think it used to work unless you used a VPN to connect to Japanese servers, which I did. But now it works with connections outside of Japan. Makes me think you're right though.

Its not worth checking out, from what I've browsed the current download section is garbage. The sites linked for cards on the main page are much better. If there's a way to disable the the current server and VPN to the Japanese one, its worth it.
Yea, i saw that too. I heard somewhere something like "you can't upload cards with mods or you'll be banned" so that explains why.
I'm wondering if steam has a separate character uploader.

Also, Edit to Add, .

Can anyone tell me how to make video with CharaStudio?
might be useful to you.

Otherwise, as MakotoYuki said, HideAllUI and third-party recording software.

I have another issue, during "H-Scenes", when I penetrate a girl in 80% of the position the Hero's Dick go throught her belly, a way to fix this ?
Sounds to me like either the female is too small, or the male's penis is too big.

I'm trying to learn some tricks with Koikatsu Studio, but I'm quite obsessed by this image. The author says he made that horsecock using KKPE (which I'm learning right now), but I sincerely don't understand how he did it. From what I can see, he basically flattened the cock tip and created a bulge in the medial part of the cock to simulate the "ring" horses have. But I can't find the bones to do such things.

I can change the bones at the base and at the tip of the cock (they are called something like "cm_J_dan"), but I can't make morphs like this with those.

Could someone please help me here?
View attachment 812137
I cannot speak for the bulges (other than combining penises) but i've seen that the tip can be reduced with "cm_J_dan109_00". Other than that, i don't know too much and are interested in knowing because to me that just seems like a clever combination of penises (which only the author knows how much it breaks from another angle).

I just discover this site that have a character card. it have Koikatsu, AA2, HS and CM3D2.

Link:
I discovered it some time ago, sadly though, it's pretty outdated, it only has up to Koikatsu. I might do my part someday.

Last edited:
Reactions: Serance and Rentgen

YayoR9

Jul 6, 2020
hello i came accros pixiv post with koikatsu tag

is it possible to make the eyes rolled up? and not the heart shape pupil?
and yes i already installed the ahegao mod
How do you install the ahegao mod? I need help

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
I'm trying to learn some tricks with Koikatsu Studio, but I'm quite obsessed by this image. The author says he made that horsecock using KKPE (which I'm learning right now), but I sincerely don't understand how he did it. From what I can see, he basically flattened the cock tip and created a bulge in the medial part of the cock to simulate the "ring" horses have. But I can't find the bones to do such things.

I can change the bones at the base and at the tip of the cock (they are called something like "cm_J_dan"), but I can't make morphs like this with those.

Could someone please help me here?
View attachment 812137
if you use a item penis you need open kkpe click on advanced-> select blend shape, take in mind not all item have blend shape.

Reactions: GideonLover

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
So I'm a long time 3D artist who focuses on Blender, and I've got some characters I'd like to recreate (eventually the whole class from Mahou Sensei Negima - among others), but there are a variety of missing clothing options that prevent me from getting good outfit (and hair) matches. So I'd like to make new custom meshes to import in order to fill those gaps. The problem though is that I haven't the slightest clue where to begin, since I've never got hands on with asset mod development.

I'd imagine I'd have to get the base character meshes/rigs out somehow to use as reference, to match my custom stuff up to. And then I might have to mess around with attaching things to the rig and weighting my creations, which is no big deal. And then somehow export things in a way that Unity can properly digest and then probably use some tool to pack things up properly into a mod package that can be dropped into the game dir where ever it belongs. But I haven't had much luck with finding the specifics of those various steps, or even validated if they are correct assumptions to begin with.

So, can anyone help point me in the right direction to get started with this likely fool's errand? heh. I looked around in the pastebin link on the OP (and the mega dir with the guides collection - but they seemed mostly to focus on textures alone.) I didn't see anything about custom mesh imports for clothing. I definitely could have overlooked something, but at a glance nothing really jumped out as helpful for what I'm looking to do.

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
After digging around for a while on Google, I think I might of found what I was looking for. In the form of these Unity template projects:

And this tutorial:

There are still some things I will have to figure out, such as the proper way to get things to and from Blender and getting caught up on Unity basics. But at least I am on much firmer footing now. But if anyone who has gone through this before wants to offer some advice, I'm sure it can still be quite helpful, both to myself and others who may also want to get into this sort of thing.

May 14, 2020
Whats the difference between downloading it on torrent or uploadhaven? There's a 10 GB Difference does the torrent one have more or something?

Rentgen

Apr 10, 2018
Sadly, i don't know, but if you can load these scenes in studio, just use CharaBridge. Otherwise, i'm not sure, care to link me to whoever made the screenshot (if it isn't you)?
Yep.

1)
2)

diggyniggy

Aug 4, 2017
Can anyone help me?
My male character's clothing is set to automatic but it never changes, unless I change it manually? Is that normal? Isn't it supposed to change depending on the time?

MistookMaw

Aug 17, 2018
Yea, i saw that too. I heard somewhere something like "you can't upload cards with mods or you'll be banned" so that explains why.
I'm wondering if steam has a separate character uploader.

Also, Edit to Add, .
Holy hot damn...that collection...has 68k... female cards...

Thanks a ton, I'll get back to you in a month if I find the collections I liked :LOL:

Edit: Update, found some in under a minute. Great looking out!

• Red Heart
Reactions: namprofli3

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
So I'm a long time 3D artist who focuses on Blender, and I've got some characters I'd like to recreate (eventually the whole class from Mahou Sensei Negima - among others), but there are a variety of missing clothing options that prevent me from getting good outfit (and hair) matches. So I'd like to make new custom meshes to import in order to fill those gaps. The problem though is that I haven't the slightest clue where to begin, since I've never got hands on with asset mod development.

I'd imagine I'd have to get the base character meshes/rigs out somehow to use as reference, to match my custom stuff up to. And then I might have to mess around with attaching things to the rig and weighting my creations, which is no big deal. And then somehow export things in a way that Unity can properly digest and then probably use some tool to pack things up properly into a mod package that can be dropped into the game dir where ever it belongs. But I haven't had much luck with finding the specifics of those various steps, or even validated if they are correct assumptions to begin with.

So, can anyone help point me in the right direction to get started with this likely fool's errand? heh. I looked around in the pastebin link on the OP (and the mega dir with the guides collection - but they seemed mostly to focus on textures alone.) I didn't see anything about custom mesh imports for clothing. I definitely could have overlooked something, but at a glance nothing really jumped out as helpful for what I'm looking to do.
After digging around for a while on Google, I think I might of found what I was looking for. In the form of these Unity template projects:

And this tutorial:

There are still some things I will have to figure out, such as the proper way to get things to and from Blender and getting caught up on Unity basics. But at least I am on much firmer footing now. But if anyone who has gone through this before wants to offer some advice, I'm sure it can still be quite helpful, both to myself and others who may also want to get into this sort of thing.
...i was going to link to that. Either way, good job finding it and posting the solution!

Whats the difference between downloading it on torrent or uploadhaven? There's a 10 GB Difference does the torrent one have more or something?
Good observation, didn't catch it, it probably doesn't have the Studio Modpack. Nothing big, though, you can simply get it through KKManager which does come with the repack.

View attachment 813766

the studio wont let me load male characters.

how can i get it to work?
I could be wrong but i heard having a filepath too long causes this.
Then again, if it's only the males... Do they work in maker?
Always check output_log.

Yep.

1)
2)
Huh, doesn't say... Aren't they in the modpack already? I've seen enough heels in the shoes category.

Reactions: uradamus

Rentgen

Apr 10, 2018
Huh, doesn't say... Aren't they in the modpack already? I've seen enough heels in the shoes category.
Tryed see it in a game editor (yesterday updated mods with KKManager).
And no have anything like that (but want it to much).

P.s. and it 1-st time to see these high heels.

The Outlaw

Feb 7, 2020
Hey people, I think they already answer this in a reply but I don't manage to find it... In kplug, how do I change from the girl's point of view to the boy's one. It always throws me with the girl's view.

Bolk5515

Nov 27, 2017
Hello, I'm sorry, I'm bad at English and I'm writing with the help of a google translator.
I have a problem during H-scene when I stick out any position of the position icon
so the exit icon turns gray and does not work. The game continues to work, the girl looks at the camera and breathes in, but the position I have chosen does not turn on and the only way out of the situation is to go to the main menu. Help Koikatu-2020-09-14-00-40-22-UI.png

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Hey people, I think they already answer this in a reply but I don't manage to find it... In kplug, how do I change from the girl's point of view to the boy's one. It always throws me with the girl's view.
ALL thing from 2.3 should be write on KplugManual

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes