namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019

Hoochi

Mar 30, 2020
are the all-in-one links broken? i can't seem to access uploahaven and dropmefiles expired, i'd like to avoid the torrent

Elzikisaragi

Oct 8, 2017
Anyone got can't finish h scene? I can't click any of it especially when paizuri. I tried to use force quit h scene but nothing happen

Last edited:

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
Hey people, I think they already answer this in a reply but I don't manage to find it... In kplug, how do I change from the girl's point of view to the boy's one. It always throws me with the girl's view.
If I recall, it was said here that the one plugin for this most people start with you are sent to the character closest to the camera, but there is another, better one that lets you actually choose.
But I don't remember the names or commands to use

Reactions: The Outlaw

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
Hey ! Is it possible to switch the Male Character without starting over a new game ?
At night, in the class "manager" I can't find if there is a way to switch..

MightyNo

May 19, 2017
i just created a new game with new chars and everytime im starting a new day at saturday the game freeze about 10 secs then im hearing the music again and at some time it repeats it. my battery pack on my laptop just died yesterday and im running it with the power adapter so is it possible its because of the battery pack ??? i have tried the other days and it works fine only the saturday dont work...

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
are the all-in-one links broken? i can't seem to access uploahaven and dropmefiles expired, i'd like to avoid the torrent
DropMeFiles is indeed broken for me.
UploadHaven does work, though.

You can try split download if UploadHaven fails.

Hey ! Is it possible to switch the Male Character without starting over a new game ?
At night, in the class "manager" I can't find if there is a way to switch..
Class menu, select the Bottomleft character in class 2-1 and at the right hit "Edit Char".

can anyone post a readme with the keybinds for this game thank you.
Press F2 in-game.

i just created a new game with new chars and everytime im starting a new day at saturday the game freeze about 10 secs then im hearing the music again and at some time it repeats it. my battery pack on my laptop just died yesterday and im running it with the power adapter so is it possible its because of the battery pack ??? i have tried the other days and it works fine only the saturday dont work...
I don't know the exact cause but i highly doubt the power adapter would be it. Check for clues in output_log if you haven't.

Reactions: Serance

MightyNo

May 19, 2017
I don't know the exact cause but i highly doubt the power adapter would be it. Check for clues in output_log if you haven't.
ok i checked the RAM and and it uses all of my 8 GB so thats why it stops at loading. tried with no accessories and less chars but still freezes at some point on saturday. my old save works fine with 38 chars...

davemarg

Dec 30, 2019
Sorry if this question is in the wrong thread I really need to ask the question (search here and on Google returned nothing!)
Is there a way to make a downblouse clothing in this game? I am relatively new and learned a lot about pose/animation/FK/IK.... I cannot figure out how to get downblouse work. Is it at all possible? Thanks!!

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
If the problem is slowdowns and loading times, it may be. When using battery most laptops go into "energy saving mode", which among other things makes them do some things slower to use less energy. Many times a game I play has much less FPS on battery than on energy.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: namprofli3

davemarg

Dec 30, 2019
If the problem is slowdowns and loading times, it may be. When using battery most laptops go into "energy saving mode", which among other things makes them do some things slower to use less energy. Many times a game I play has much less FPS on battery than on energy.
Power adapter for laptop could also be the cause if:
1. It is not original one so it does not have required Amps to get the laptop working at its 100%
2. Malfunctioning original adapter which gives reduced output (not enough power)

Reactions: namprofli3
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes