namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
ok i checked the RAM and and it uses all of my 8 GB so thats why it stops at loading. tried with no accessories and less chars but still freezes at some point on saturday. my old save works fine with 38 chars...
See if the save, a card (just in case) or an outdated mod isn't causing it.

Sorry if this question is in the wrong thread I really need to ask the question (search here and on Google returned nothing!)
Is there a way to make a downblouse clothing in this game? I am relatively new and learned a lot about pose/animation/FK/IK.... I cannot figure out how to get downblouse work. Is it at all possible? Thanks!!
Are you asking for studio? Because aside from a few tops that can give you one (albeit static), i know some workarounds to achieve.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oops, sorry for not being specific. That wasnt the file names.
Koikatu_charadl_XX.exe
Ohh, that changes everything, specially with the screenshot.
Yea, i'm pretty sure those are installers for the character card packs.

Anyone know how these mods for High heels named?

Can't finde it in a game and in Sideloader Modpack.
4chin heelz.jpg
Also, you probably already saw it but in case you haven't, this one's for you.
No idea if these were shared to begin with, though.

allfather123

Apr 13, 2018
Hello fellow men of culture,

I'm sorry if there's a topic specific for troubleshooting, but did anyone ever had a bug where during H scenes the actors body gets missplaced - like floating on horizontal, with their arms and legs extended and sometimes rotated spines?

I've been playing this game for a while now, but I've never saw it until recently, and its kinda bothersome cause no matter what I do on the scene itself fixes it.

The only changes i've made to game files recently was add the KK Gameplay Mod by ManlyMarco. I wonde if its related in someway.

Thanks in advance.

• Hey there
Reactions: namprofli3

davemarg

Dec 30, 2019
Are you asking for studio? Because aside from a few tops that can give you one (albeit static), i know some workarounds to achieve.

THANK YOU! Yes it was for Studio, and it was the only topic I couldn't find tutorial on. I will research the ways you suggested and hopefully figure out at least one of them. I particularly like the invisiblebody one I will probably start there. Thanks again!

nonexic719

Sep 16, 2020
I'm there with luffy, it seems the latest BetterRepack RX6 might be missing something to load kplug v2.3.

Seeing kplug is some sort of 'IPA' mod, is there suppose to be an IPAloader mod present, which BetterRepack does not provide?

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
Hello fellow men of culture,

I'm sorry if there's a topic specific for troubleshooting, but did anyone ever had a bug where during H scenes the actors body gets missplaced - like floating on horizontal, with their arms and legs extended and sometimes rotated spines?

I've been playing this game for a while now, but I've never saw it until recently, and its kinda bothersome cause no matter what I do on the scene itself fixes it.

The only changes i've made to game files recently was add the KK Gameplay Mod by ManlyMarco. I wonde if its related in someway.

Thanks in advance.
Greetings to you too, fellow man of culture.

Care to elaborate on "floating on horizontal"? Maybe even a screenshot of it? I know misalignments could happen because of certain sliders but this sounds bigger than that.

THANK YOU! Yes it was for Studio, and it was the only topic I couldn't find tutorial on. I will research the ways you suggested and hopefully figure out at least one of them. I particularly like the invisiblebody one I will probably start there. Thanks again!
No problem! Feel free to post back if it works or if you got more questions.

I'm there with luffy, it seems the latest BetterRepack RX6 might be missing something to load kplug v2.3.

Seeing kplug is some sort of 'IPA' mod, is there suppose to be an IPAloader mod present, which BetterRepack does not provide?
Now, i don't know how to install kplug, but i do know how to make it work with BR RX6.
Simply go to the optional mods folder (if you haven't deleted it) and go inside the "IPALoaderX" folder, copy the BepInEx folder inside it then paste it on the main folder.

Reactions: Serance

Raishiel

Mar 22, 2018
hey so, when i start this up, all i get is a white screen that turns black and then nothing. I'm going through the repack rar to extract everything again, but in case it isn't an extract issue, does anyone else know what i might need to do?

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
That was the fix right there Ill Ray III. I guess the IPA loader was moved into the optional mods instead of being automatically added into the main game. Thanks!
Yea, it was moved into the optional mods folder because since there are no IPA mods being loaded in the repack, they just took it out.
I don't know why, specifically, but it happened.

Jason2

Jun 24, 2019
I'm having trouble with the kplug uncensor. Mainly getting the animated vagina to show up. I thought I had followed the manual/compatibility notes perfectly by backing files up and doing what was required, But not even the vanilla vagina shows up in the sex scenes nor the character maker. 1. I've uninstalled all the mods that would conflict with kplug before installing, 2. moved out the modded body files in the sideloadermodpack "Uncensor selector" with the tag name "[female]". 3. replaced the abdata, and plugins. SO, I don't quite understand the problem.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
I'm having trouble with the kplug uncensor. Mainly getting the animated vagina to show up. I thought I had followed the manual/compatibility notes perfectly by backing files up and doing what was required, But not even the vanilla vagina shows up in the sex scenes nor the character maker. 1. I've uninstalled all the mods that would conflict with kplug before installing, 2. moved out the modded body files in the sideloadermodpack "Uncensor selector" with the tag name "[female]". 3. replaced the abdata, and plugins. SO, I don't quite understand the problem.
the kplug uncensonred work only for main game and uou should remove uncensored selector.

Jason2

Jun 24, 2019
the kplug uncensonred work only for main game and uou should remove uncensored selector.
thanks for responding to my question so fast, should I just delete the entire siderloader folder named uncensor selector too, alongside the Uncensored selector mod. (of course backing it up too)

sniperdoc

Mar 24, 2018
hey so, when i start this up, all i get is a white screen that turns black and then nothing. I'm going through the repack rar to extract everything again, but in case it isn't an extract issue, does anyone else know what i might need to do?
Did you manage to find a fix? I just downloaded the last RX6 and have the same issue. :(

Raishiel

Mar 22, 2018
Did you manage to find a fix? I just downloaded the last RX6 and have the same issue. :(
no luck so far. still working on it. doesn't seem to be an issue with the repack. so i'm guessing it might be something in the files, or maybe it just takes forever to load up. don't know which, but i can't test the 'forever to load' part until tuesday evening since i work until then and i've got long shifts

sniperdoc

Mar 24, 2018
no luck so far. still working on it. doesn't seem to be an issue with the repack. so i'm guessing it might be something in the files, or maybe it just takes forever to load up. don't know which, but i can't test the 'forever to load' part until tuesday evening since i work until then and i've got long shifts
Are you sure it's not the repack? When I applied the HF Patch v3.3 it basically removed all the mods, and installed its own and it worked fine after that.

So, it's something with the mods, or their configs, in the RX6 repack. I also tried applying the hotfix, and it didn't fix the black screen issue.

I have let the program sit at the black screen for over 10 minutes, thinking it'd be a long load... but no such luck. Plus, I'm running it on an nvme M.2 drive... so access should be fairly fast.

Going to download one of the other repacks and see. I had an older R2.7 and it worked fine.

Serance

Monster Girl Connoisseur
Donor
Jul 30, 2018
HF/STN should just put IPA support back in the plugins.. it doesn't mess anything up and causing trouble for so many newcomers by not having it. We can't even mention IPA or kplug in their chat though, they so much animosity for IPA stuff now. :/ Tis a sad state of affairs. I blame COVID! Yes, everything is COVID's fault! Making everyone ornery!

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes