YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
if I recall, there is still a DLC announced to be released in the japanese version, and the international version is still new and does not have the dlcs yet. So even if they stop after this last DLC they'll still work on adapting them to international release, for the money if for anything else.

VanguardMaxwell

Jan 20, 2019
if I recall, there is still a DLC announced to be released in the japanese version, and the international version is still new and does not have the dlcs yet. So even if they stop after this last DLC they'll still work on adapting them to international release, for the money if for anything else.
true. just that, after Koikatsu they made AI shojou and Honey Select 2 so im just wondering as to what which game theyre heavily focused on rn.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
do you mean make it a different color from the body?
that is a good question, since mine is a bit darker than my skin around it too. I think the "skin's red" color is for the glans, but I guess for the shaft you'd need to use a body overlay or something...

Reactions: namprofli3

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
Ok so I should only download the AIO + Hotfix OR the BetterRepack?
The AIO + Hotfix is BetterRepack so yes.

Hey,

I noticed recently that I'm not being able to 'proc' the second date options or developments featured in the After School DLC. I'm not sure why. Is this a topic already discussed in this thread? A google search lead me only to one user saying he made a fresh save and it started working.

Thanks in advance
I don't remember seeing something like it as of late. You could try that, though, i'm not too knowledgeable in the main game to know.

im curious, is Koikatsu still being supported and updated by Illusion or did they just threw in a couple updates and moved to greener pastures without any new overhauls and whatnot?
I'm very sure Koikatsu stopped being supported by the time or earlier that AIS was announced.
...which stopped being supported by the time or earlier that HS2 was announced. The cycle repeats.

In fact, iirc, Darkness was the last DLC they announced. (When was it? Early 2019? Mid 2019? Can't remember and looking it up doesn't give me a direct answer)

true. just that, after Koikatsu they made AI shojou and Honey Select 2 so im just wondering as to what which game theyre heavily focused on rn.
HS2.

Thanks, is it possible to change the penis color? If yes how?
do you mean make it a different color from the body?
that is a good question, since mine is a bit darker than my skin around it too. I think the "skin's red" color is for the glans, but I guess for the shaft you'd need to use a body overlay or something...
Actually yes, the skin's red does indeed change the glans while the rest is the skin's. At least normally it's like that, i don't know if something's malfunctioning or if it's working as intended.

You can try applying an overlay texture that covers the penis area if you want to colour it very specifically (e.g. veins) or try values around in MatEd.

itgm

Apr 14, 2020
Actually yes, the skin's red does indeed change the glans while the rest is the skin's. At least normally it's like that, i don't know if something's malfunctioning or if it's working as intended.

You can try applying an overlay texture that covers the penis area if you want to colour it very specifically (e.g. veins) or try values around in MatEd.
Thanks, although I didn't know how to do it :p .. I hope this is my last question, can you change male clothes presets in H scene? And select which part of clothes to be removed just like the girl?

• Red Heart

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
Thanks, although I didn't know how to do it :p .. I hope this is my last question, can you change male clothes presets in H scene? And select which part of clothes to be removed just like the girl?
Sadly, i don't really know much about H-Scenes/Free-H and i can't check rn, i think all you can do is remove it all at once through options, odd considering you can remove per piece on maker with CharaStateX/Studio.

Anyway, i didn't quite understand the first question, you mean, make the protagonist wear different outfits like Gym Uniform/Club Outfit/etc...? If that's it, you just edit the card in the room's class button/main menu's create button. Otherwise, i'd appreciate it if you could elaborate on that.

Reactions: itgm

itgm

Apr 14, 2020
Sadly, i don't really know much about H-Scenes/Free-H and i can't check rn, i think all you can do is remove it all at once through options, odd considering you can remove per piece on maker with CharaStateX/Studio.

Anyway, i didn't quite understand the first question, you mean, make the protagonist wear different outfits like Gym Uniform/Club Outfit/etc...? If that's it, you just edit the card in the room's class button/main menu's create button. Otherwise, i'd appreciate it if you could elaborate on that.
I know how to do that, I mean during H scene, I have an option to change presets and remove each piece for female only, I can only fully nude or keep it all for male.

• Thinking Face

adgg

Sep 4, 2020
guys i been trying to kplug mode for this game almost 2 hours but i connot make it work i am using rx6 verison of the game does any one know to how to install the mod

jamiea776

Oct 3, 2017
does the rx6 have all the dlc's ? cause if so i cant seem too proceed too any of them, n i can only go on one date as well..

PorcorossoH

Dec 11, 2018
Hello! I have a little problem. How do I start a 3p scene? I fucked the whole school and have a "red" relationship with all the women. and still I can't activate the 3p scene. P.S. I read the in-game faq about the conditions under which this scene can be run, but is it really that rare?

May 22, 2018
I think i have figure out, I put ^「(.+)」$=「$1」inside the _SplitterPatterns.en.txt and i put sr:"^「(.+)」$"=「$1」inside the _AutoGeneratedTranslations and i testing it out and also i use translation aggregator. it since like the translator starting to make sense now. i using google and bring translator with the translation aggregator.

Last edited:

jamiea776

Oct 3, 2017
i have played this game for 2 weeks now, n still no winter or beach n the rest of the dlc's thats suppose too be in this,, anyone else have this trouble? or is there a certain point in the game this happens? i have completed the main story lines as well except the teachers lol how long is this game actually?

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
Is there anal?
I remember having seen anal positions in the studio but i'm not too sure.

I know how to do that, I mean during H scene, I have an option to change presets and remove each piece for female only, I can only fully nude or keep it all for male.
Yeaaaa, i just checked. Seems you really can't, not even with HSceneOptions. Weird stuff...

guys i been trying to kplug mode for this game almost 2 hours but i connot make it work i am using rx6 verison of the game does any one know to how to install the mod
See the optional mods folder, look for IPALoaderX and copy the BepInEx folder from there and paste it on the game's main folder.

does the rx6 have all the dlc's ? cause if so i cant seem too proceed too any of them, n i can only go on one date as well..
think soo by the way if you want after school dlc you need the complate story first then some other expantions will open
Yep, somewhat. It does come with the DLCs, just that the date behaves like base game the first time then it behaves like Afterschool the second time per girl (At least to my understanding).

I think i have figure out, I put ^「(.+)」$=「$1」inside the _SplitterPatterns.en.txt and i put sr:"^「(.+)」$"=「$1」inside the _AutoGeneratedTranslations and i testing it out and also i use translation aggregator. it since like the translator starting to make sense now. i using google and bring translator with the translation aggregator.
...pardon my ignorance, what is this for?

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes