YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
Is there anal?
only in some positions. most of them with her lying down with her back up, like on all fours. Also you only select to have penetration and only then where you choose between sking and just pushing it in you'll also have the same choices for anal too.
So hard to find if you don't already know they are there.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
So, doublepost because news that kind of deserves attention I think.
ManlyMarco released a new update to his HF pathc, 3.4. Just got an email from github about it.

Wonder if it is enough if I just press the "upload" on the launcher or if I do have to download the new version...

ding

Apr 10, 2018
I still don't understand why people only use cards and don't upload the character files like how they do with honey select characters. Half of the characters cards I'm getting don't look close to what I'm trying to get because it's only images just being scanned by the game. I hope someone can help me out here be less confused.

em0rt41

Apr 4, 2020
guys i been trying to kplug mode for this game almost 2 hours but i connot make it work i am using rx6 verison of the game does any one know to how to install the mod
Search on this topic or scroll back a little for Kplug Installation and you'll know everything you need, Kplug stop being compatible at some point after a fight between devs and their code.

View attachment 839506

I downloaded the Small 5-part mega download and don't have the game? can someone help?
Download at .

I still don't understand why people only use cards and don't upload the character files like how they do with honey select characters. Half of the characters cards I'm getting don't look close to what I'm trying to get because it's only images just being scanned by the game. I hope someone can help me out here be less confused.
Always download cards from the Discord server, they will tell you if there are mods needed. Also try to look in the commentary section of the card, usually they leave it there the requirements for the card.

jamiea776

Oct 3, 2017
even with the full aio torrent download n the update n the hotfix when i start my game it still says v5.1 when its suppose too be v6 what the hell is goin on here? however i have only finnaly one thing fixed after 2 dates you can select where you wanna take your next date but however the story is completed with the main girls but however i still see no beach or winter or dark etc. dlc n i downloaded the torrent file straight from screw this noise,, is there something missing?

Serance

Monster Girl Connoisseur
Donor
Jul 30, 2018
No you can't play as a girl in the game at all, it's a boy and canon. You can hack and mod the game or whatever to make custom scenes in Studio, but it's about boy meets girls in an all girls school will always be the central point of the game's story. It's in the first sentence of the game description also.

Reactions: namprofli3

em0rt41

Apr 4, 2020
i do believe you have too download the torrent one however not sure but i downloaded it n yes the game is with it but however its still v5.1 n the dlcs just a mess.. but im still waiting for help myself
Bro you need to be more courteous. It is free, there are many options of download, free mods, free cards, free clothes, free everything and you have the gal to call it a mess. It works perfectly, I don't play KK, but I have installed here. If it doesn't work, you are clearly not following installation instructions correctly. STN Repack today, is the most complete pack and is fully explained there, with even little .TXTs explaining what mod will do or will damage if you install it. There are even PDF manuals inside.

Some people just ... low IQ and loud about it.

Soosaasoos

Jun 18, 2020
So.... I've made a mistake, I bought Koikatsu Party on steam thinking it was the best thing ever, but I noticed there was no storyline or whatsoever. In summary I downloaded the special patch and HF Patch, but now there is this repack and I want to know if I can export characters from Koikatsu Party to Koikatsu, or if I jus F'd up everything and need to re do my waifus all over again? Please help a fellow weeb degenerate. Pls ;-;....

SpecLurker

Jun 13, 2017
Hey I recently updated to HF Patch 3.4 and after that update some animated scenes in Studio don't play after I switch characters. Anyone know what I should do, or should I just reinstall HF Patch and try again

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
Sorry for asking.
But can I play as a girl?
And also Do i need to download all 3? orjust the first 2?
As Serance said, you can't.
You can make a female-looking female at most but penetration will still assume the character as male.

I got Glitches with the clothing and hair, idk what it is but I'll see something and figure it out
Care to elaborate?

is there an uncensored patch and if so where and how to install it. im not so much of a fan of auto installers.
KK AIO in OP already comes uncensored, even letting you pick different genital types.

So, doublepost because news that kind of deserves attention I think.
ManlyMarco released a new update to his HF pathc, 3.4. Just got an email from github about it.

Wonder if it is enough if I just press the "upload" on the launcher or if I do have to download the new version...
"Upload"? You mean Download? Download in launcher/KKManager doesn't update anything that isn't sideloader mods so you'll have to download it manually.

Where are you getting those cards from?

even with the full aio torrent download n the update n the hotfix when i start my game it still says v5.1 when its suppose too be v6 what the hell is goin on here? however i have only finnaly one thing fixed after 2 dates you can select where you wanna take your next date but however the story is completed with the main girls but however i still see no beach or winter or dark etc. dlc n i downloaded the torrent file straight from screw this noise,, is there something missing?
I think that 5.1 you're talking about is the base game version, not repack version.

So.... I've made a mistake, I bought Koikatsu Party on steam thinking it was the best thing ever, but I noticed there was no storyline or whatsoever. In summary I downloaded the special patch and HF Patch, but now there is this repack and I want to know if I can export characters from Koikatsu Party to Koikatsu, or if I jus F'd up everything and need to re do my waifus all over again? Please help a fellow weeb degenerate. Pls ;-;....
I think just porting your UserData folder will do. I don't know if there's a difference in engine from KK Party to regular KK that'd make them not work but i'd say give it a shot and post the result.

Soosaasoos

Jun 18, 2020
As Serance said, you can't.
You can make a female-looking female at most but penetration will still assume the character as male.

Care to elaborate?

KK AIO in OP already comes uncensored, even letting you pick different genital types.

"Upload"? You mean Download? Download in launcher/KKManager doesn't update anything that isn't sideloader mods so you'll have to download it manually.

Where are you getting those cards from?

I think that 5.1 you're talking about is the base game version, not repack version.

I think just porting your UserData folder will do. I don't know if there's a difference in engine from KK Party to regular KK that'd make them not work but i'd say give it a shot and post the result.
I'll try copying it, and if it doesn't work guess i'll just need to re-create all of them ;-;. Thanks 4 the reply!

• Red Heart

Therado12

Jul 30, 2019
Anyone got this card? Heard the creator had it behind a paywall, however now has locked his cards up and ain't selling them.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Serance

Serance

Monster Girl Connoisseur
Donor
Jul 30, 2018
That card is Nodoka Shizumori (静森のどか) from Pet Life, and her card seems to be removed entirely from the Boorus recently. Character doesn't look complicated...you could probably make herself by using the references. Just a borrow a body from a card, pump up the boobs and dress her up like the picture.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes