SpecLurker

Jun 13, 2017
I'm not much of looking into plugins, and for now mostly use koikatsu to make characters and later will use scene creator to use them in the game I'm planning on creating so not much use of them in the main game from me yet...
what exactly does kplug do you guys thing it is so bad it is not useable?
Kplug has a but of additional poses for Free-H including along with adding in with adding in girls and switching them out

Chedarr

Aug 30, 2020
So guys, im genuinely confused rn.
I will update to RX6.1 and download all the updates, however, I also would like to install the HF Patch from Manly Marco BUT i dont know if the update from this repack already has Manly Marco's HFPatch...
Can someone with mod knowledge point me in the right direction?
-Does this repack contain HFPatch from manly marco or I need to download it independently.
- If so, is it even compatible with this repack?

Serance

Monster Girl Connoisseur
Donor
Jul 30, 2018
Kplug works fine just read his guide and remove the plugins that don't work with it. Maybe a little time consuming to read and move a few files out, but not a hard process at all. Even this thread has plethora of info about what it works with and how to get it to work again.

em0rt41

Apr 4, 2020
Question:

If we download RX6, we need to download other RX or not.?

If RX6 pack have issue/bugs. Does anyone know The Base Game Version / full game with no mod [ we can add mods with freely] ?

Note: sorry if my english doesnt good
Only the update, why don't you visite the RX6 website and read it there the instructions. Sometimes STN releases updates to fix some mods that are malfunctioning.

Kplug works fine just read his guide and remove the plugins that don't work with it. Maybe a little time consuming to read and move a few files out, but not a hard process at all. Even this thread has plethora of info about what it works with and how to get it to work again.
Not really, I tried and it messed my installation permanently, I would not recommend and I know what you referencing some stuff, but from what I could get it is completely incompatible. Well at least in the new HF patch versions. I kept my HF patch on the older versions to not conflict with Kplug, that would work. People in the Discord said the same, unless you know something else.

Reactions: namprofli3

itgm

Apr 14, 2020
When I tried futa without ball, there is some black thick line appears in the penis, appears only when she's in action. Any way to fix it?

Edit: Only when using SOS as penis

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
Oh, I never tested the uncensors to see their differences in the game itself / free-h, I do know that in the character creator one is a mosaic (mosaic penis) and... well, the one with nothing. so I guess SOS is the usual "black bar that doesn't really hide anything" censor?

SpecLurker

Jun 13, 2017
i need a little help guys, how can i watch the scenes i download ?
this is geting on my nerves
Load up CharaStudio and then load up the folder your scenes are in.

I was unaware that there was a guide regarding kplug incompatibility w/ HFPatch

Reactions: namprofli3

Serance

Monster Girl Connoisseur
Donor
Jul 30, 2018
Yeah, HF patch isn't a "patch" as you might expect, it's just a bunch of plugins and mods mostly dumped in the mods and bepinex folder. It adds fluff like the launcher stuff also. It doesn't overwrite anything and anything install by it can be removed and not hurt the actual original game files at all. Some of them don't work with kplug and the kplug manual shows which don't and what it needs to run. I already have fully updated plugins from everything and I can run Kplug if I wanted no problem because once you read the guide and realize what screws with it, you are future proof.

Shirohige

Jul 4, 2017
Hello, anyone have a texture bug for custom clothes in-game ?

I see girls wear all white clothes or missing clothes when she walk in school but when i talk to her, all is fine.

If someone have a tips a fix for that, thank in advence ^^

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Hello, anyone have a texture bug for custom clothes in-game ?

I see girls wear all white clothes or missing clothes when she walk in school but when i talk to her, all is fine.

If someone have a tips a fix for that, thank in advence ^^

Maybe is a problem from overlaymod or from material editor.

Finnius

Donor
Jul 4, 2020
lol...real simple. Start Game. Click New Character. Click Download (or Upload). No cards will load up. I'll try again in an hour or so.

Reactions: 167

Dec 28, 2017
I'm sure there's a refresh thing in Character Creation, no? I'm using the latest repack. No problems for me.

Finnius

Donor
Jul 4, 2020
that might be it. I was running 5.1...i'm installing 6 now. Hopefully that will solve my issue.

indigoxiii

Nov 19, 2017
My intial setting says it's betterrepack 6 but when I load the game it still says 5.1 and also I tried on the regular Koitatu party (the one that is on page 149) and it still says fails to connect network

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes