YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
I think you need a plugin or something to use an outsider server, since the original network must check if your game is properly registered or something?
I remember someone once posting a pack of all the cards officially there to be downloaded

Finnius

Donor
Jul 4, 2020
I was able to grab a bunch of cards thru the game just a couple weeks ago when i was using BR 5.0 or 5.1

indigoxiii

Nov 19, 2017
I was also able to get them on a old file in my laptop but I booted that version up and it also gave me a failure I just downloaded this to my new computer and cannot get access to the server I pretty sure I updated it right because my initsetting says betterreack rx6 updated but when I tell it start game in the corner of the game screen it says version 5.1 I don't know what the issue is does anyone have a fix to get into the download character without it saying failing

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
if I use 100% save and load the game it takes for ever, it loads but once I try to do whatever is next the game just hangs and gets stuck. is it because the amount of girls in the game? not sure if this version was optimized or not.

how do I unlock more scenes btw? the free H lacks quite a lot of scenes, I get a couple and that's it. also that Night attack scene is also limited, I'm a first time user so I'm not sure what to expect. am I supposed to add fixing mods or something? I thought that by trying out the story mode I will get to see more scenes but the game seems to be very long and I just want to see all the animations the game has to offer, tho can't do that when the 100% save can't load anything LOL. the new game still loads the game forever whenever you start a new day, I just don't get it, the engine seems simple enough *thinking face*

Last edited:

em0rt41

Apr 4, 2020
if I use 100% save and load the game it takes for ever, it loads but once I try to do whatever is next the game just hangs and gets stuck. is it because the amount of girls in the game? not sure if this version was optimized or not.

how do I unlock more scenes btw? the free H lacks quite a lot of scenes, I get a couple and that's it. also that Night attack scene is also limited, I'm a first time user so I'm not sure what to expect. am I supposed to add fixing mods or something? I thought that by trying out the story mode I will get to see more scenes but the game seems to be very long and I just want to see all the animations the game has to offer, tho can't do that when the 100% save can't load anything LOL. the new game still loads the game forever whenever you start a new day, I just don't get it, the engine seems simple enough *thinking face*
FREE H option

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
My intial setting says it's betterrepack 6 but when I load the game it still says 5.1 and also I tried on the regular Koitatu party (the one that is on page 149) and it still says fails to connect network
r6 is the repack version not the game version, the 5.1 it is the game.

Reactions: namprofli3

tanikaze21

Jan 21, 2020
Does anyone know the link for the base game

Or this link is the final base game

Last edited:

user224

Apr 2, 2018
Hello

I am a Koikatsu Newbie.
This Game is nice, but the Chara Studio is amazing.
Now i can create my own Scenes.
But how i can import my own Soundfiles in the Chara Studio?
I try my Audio File with mp3,ogg,wma,wav,m4a but not works.
Now i go in the abdata Folder Sound/data/bgm, and i found the Soundfiles in unity3d.
I have no Idea how i can convert my Soundfile in unity3d.
Backwards no Problem. I load the unity files in the Unity Asset Studio, and i can extract as mp3.
And i have many Mods as zipmod Format how i can use this?
Has anyone a Answer of my Questions?
Please Help me.

thanks

sereo

Feb 6, 2018
I got a question for anybody that might know. As I have looked around to no avail. Is these any plugin for the normal game (Not the vr version) that lets you 'edit' the animation pose? Like kk_SetparentVr for Vr? As this does not seem to exit for the normal game and the Vr verion just won't launch for me. Thank you

PS I already have the plugin that lets you move around the characters separately with 'I' and 'O' but it's very restrictive.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Hello

I am a Koikatsu Newbie.
This Game is nice, but the Chara Studio is amazing.
Now i can create my own Scenes.
But how i can import my own Soundfiles in the Chara Studio?
I try my Audio File with mp3,ogg,wma,wav,m4a but not works.
Now i go in the abdata Folder Sound/data/bgm, and i found the Soundfiles in unity3d.
I have no Idea how i can convert my Soundfile in unity3d.
Backwards no Problem. I load the unity files in the Unity Asset Studio, and i can extract as mp3.
And i have many Mods as zipmod Format how i can use this?
Has anyone a Answer of my Questions?
Please Help me.

thanks
it's easy to do as sound effect, but need some knowledge of unity3d 5.6.2 and koikatu modding tool.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
I have just improve my performance.

1. Copy and Paste into CMD (powercfg -duplicatescheme e9a42b02-d5df-448d-aa00-03f14749eb61) Ultimate Performance

2. Go to start menu and search msconfig.

3. Go to boot> Advanced option> check the number of processors and select the last number.

4. Go to start menu and search performance monitor> click on the data collector sets> right click on the user defined and create a data collector sets and name it CPU and click on create manually (advanced)

5. Check the performance counter> click add> find the process and processor performance> add the last number on the processor and add the thread count in the process.

6.Restart your PC.

I test it on the house party with ultra graphic and it run smoother without lag and stutter.
and i test it on koikatsu with quality graphic run smoother and less stutter.
mmmmmm...i have some doubts about it.

Reactions: namprofli3

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
Anyone got this card? Heard the creator had it behind a paywall, however now has locked his cards up and ain't selling them.
Do you know the creator's username? Heard people leak paywalled cards but don't quote me on that one.

I meant Update.
So... guess it is a "no" and I should get the new version of the patch there...
Was it KKManager? Because yep, you can't update KKManager without going to Marco's patreon/github.

When clicking on start game it tells me that the Executable can't be located

Did I install it wrong ?
Probably. Do you see "Koikatu.exe" in the game's main folder?

Okay, I already asked it a bit long ago. Is there a mod that lets you keep head accessories in wedding scene ? Most of the custom card characters have hair accessory as the HAIR. And the wedding always replaced all their accs, rendering them bald in the scene(kinda hilarious). So, far I've been asking around to no avail. I don't mind start developing the mod myself since I'm learning Unity, I just have no idea how the acc mod plugin works at all in Koikatsu.
lol, well, i doubt there's a mod for that. I know there's an option in the game that lets you keep head accessories but that's as far as i know. Are they bald just the same if you take out all accesories from these same cards? Because it could be just the game itself.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

you can? I thought I had read the dlcs could only be used on the original chinese japanese version...
I think the (discontinued) Steam Repack had them, i could be wrong. I haven't really heard of it being possible, though.

got a problem with rx6 and kplug 2.3. anyone knows why kplug 2.3 is not working?
Yeah i got the same problem but im in RX6.1, I already read the manual many times hoping that the error is mine in some part but still nothing and i have tried to install it several times in different ways even deleting some uncompatible mods but again the same result. the game doesn't even freeze, crash or anything it just doesn't detect it.
IPALoaderX on optional mods. See if it works.

Question:

If we download RX6, we need to download other RX or not.?

If RX6 pack have issue/bugs. Does anyone know The Base Game Version / full game with no mod [ we can add mods with freely] ?

Note: sorry if my english doesnt good
Nope, RX6 is just the latest plugins/mods collected into one so no need to. You can update it if a new version comes out, though.

If you're experiencing issues, it depends on the symptoms, just have everything up to date and you're good.

im experiencing a bug in charastudio that isn't allowing me to load any girl cards. i was wondering if anyone could help
i think it might be that i have too many cards
Don't worry, having loaded 1GB worth of cards previously, i can tell you that's not the issue.
Either move the game closer to the root drive or (can be risky, be warned).

This is more of request if anything, I switched my IP Address to a JPN IP Address to try and get all the scenes from this link but it's not working, can someone else do it and share it here

Tried ?

I'm not much of looking into plugins, and for now mostly use koikatsu to make characters and later will use scene creator to use them in the game I'm planning on creating so not much use of them in the main game from me yet...
what exactly does kplug do you guys thing it is so bad it is not useable?
I don't use it for (almost) the same reason but seen enough complaints in 4chan to have some sort of skepticism for it.

So guys, im genuinely confused rn.
I will update to RX6.1 and download all the updates, however, I also would like to install the HF Patch from Manly Marco BUT i dont know if the update from this repack already has Manly Marco's HFPatch...
Can someone with mod knowledge point me in the right direction?
-Does this repack contain HFPatch from manly marco or I need to download it independently.
- If so, is it even compatible with this repack?
About the first point, latter.
They're almost the same thing, though, if you manage your own install by adding mods just be on the lookout for a backup zip of your BepInEx folder so you're going to have to readd the stuff you added.

About the second point, yes.

Oh, I never tested the uncensors to see their differences in the game itself / free-h, I do know that in the character creator one is a mosaic (mosaic penis) and... well, the one with nothing. so I guess SOS is the usual "black bar that doesn't really hide anything" censor?
Iirc, SOS is the wide and straight one.

Care to elaborate on "black bar that doesn't really hide anything"?

i need a little help guys, how can i watch the scenes i download ?
this is geting on my nerves
UserData/studio/scenes.
CharaStudio.exe.
System>Load.

Hello, anyone have a texture bug for custom clothes in-game ?

I see girls wear all white clothes or missing clothes when she walk in school but when i talk to her, all is fine.

If someone have a tips a fix for that, thank in advence ^^

Is the top added by a mod? Heard plenty of mods don't have a low-poly model in freeroam so they just don't show up in low-poly but do in high-poly (which is when you're talking with them).

good, is there any way to put it all in English or in Spanish?
I know you can translate the whole game in english (i play it that way) but not sure about spanish, haven't tried it. Check initsettings.exe.

I think you need a plugin or something to use an outsider server, since the original network must check if your game is properly registered or something?
I remember someone once posting a pack of all the cards officially there to be downloaded
Probably me. I have no idea what server BR RX6 connects to, tbh, cards seem vanilla.

free H works but there is a lack of scenes, is it suppose to be like this?
By scenes, you mean positions?

Does anyone know the link for the base game

Or this link is the final base game

Nope, that's BetterRepack. I don't know of a link of the base game but i do know you can vanillify BR.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes