ZeroBout

May 27, 2019
So noob question but I downloaded this back in Febuary of this year and it was the R9.3 version but I'm gonna assume that by now it's outdated and I have to get the RX6 version right?

ZeroBout

May 27, 2019
correct the rx version are higher than the older ones but rx6 is outdated now there is rx7 here:
Thanks mate, and real quick question after getting the pack do I have to relocate my chara cards from the old one to the new

ZeroBout

May 27, 2019
so after downloading the rx7 pack and boot up the game the translation is nowhere was wondering if I missed something

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
So... How often might it happen in story mode that when you take a girl home, the icon for 3P tells you that some random chick is in your house and ready for some third wheelin?

ZeroBout

May 27, 2019
can't remember for sure as i deleted rx6 and am still dling rx7 (yay for shitty internet) but if i remember the way i fixed that on rx6 was going into the launcher that is called initsettings and click on the english flag
say's I don't have translation files

ZeroBout

May 27, 2019
I tried to using the old translator from the R9.3 folder but the "you don't have the translation files" message still pop up and nothing happen

LonDonJohnSon

Feb 14, 2019
Downloaded RX4 6+ months ago and have been playing that. Yesterday, I did a clean install of RX6 and I’m finding that I’m having pretty consistent translation issues with subtitles. Sometimes they just flat out don’t appear, and sometimes they appear untranslated. Tried looking a couple pages back and didn’t see anyone ask so I figured I’d ask, anyone know what the solution is?

I went in and unpacked the translation zips to their correct locations within the Bep folder (despite the fact that I don’t think I ever had to do that with RX4) and still have the issue with subtitles not appearing.
Adding an update to this--followed advice given to me by other users in this thread, none of it worked, unfortunately. It's probably just gonna be one of those things for me with this repack. Unfortunate, but not a dealbreaker.

For what it's worth, and for anyone else with the same issue, I ONLY run into issues with subtitles after either viewing a lesbian H scene, solo H spying, or Peeping. Afterwards, the interaction subtitles will no longer appear (such as after the "grab" or "look" options in the conversation screens), but all others will still appear (such as subs in the H scenes.)

Reactions: namprofli3

ZeroBout

May 27, 2019
So I ended up redownloading RX7 again and it seems to be working fine for me now maybe something happen during the first download idk

Martinand

Jan 13, 2019
Is anyone else have this weird problem with kplug? It seems like any scene that involves anal make the girls hole... strange?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
any help is appreciated... I just can't play without this mod due to the animated uncensor

telephone man

May 15, 2019
is there a discord for this repack that i can join?
(to be more direct i mean one where i can speak. i want to upload my cards and be able to get feedback to better myself since i use this game to make bases for drawings as well as for others to use for their own reasons. im aware (and am in) the discord called "koikatsu!" but im pretty sure posting my stuff there will result in a ban since you dont gotta pay with the repack. so im just wondering if there is a fanmade discord server for this repack where i can post stuff. i would post cards here but knowning how toxic boards like these can get im kinda scared to. plus my stuff is bad (hence the wanting feedback).)

palamito

Aug 28, 2019
Sorry, but do you know if there is a difference between the RX6 and RX7?
It seems to me it is the same as the previous one.

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
I tried to update my mods using the kkmamager, find some updates and also 13gb of updates sideloader mods for studio, is it necessary to install the studio one? bcs i dont even use the koikatsu studio, only the game, im afraid i'll broke the game
Not necessary, feel free to not download it.

Simple question: This IS the latest version of the game, right? Minus all the DLCs and Mods.
Yep.

I love you so much my man.
Just a heads-up, the feature was added back a few versions prior.

So noob question but I downloaded this back in Febuary of this year and it was the R9.3 version but I'm gonna assume that by now it's outdated and I have to get the RX6 version right?
As it was already said, yes, very.
It's RX7 what you have to download, though. If you went for RX6, .

i deleted rx6 and am still dling rx7 (yay for shitty internet)

i'm pretty sure that most stuff in KK needs to stay zipped i'm checking by reinstalling rx6 on my end.
edit: ok so reinstalled rx6 somehow lost all the characters so had to import the default ones but after going trough initsettings and clicking the English flag it is in english altough it is a google translate for some lines i noticed they took a little time to change from jap to eng on screen
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Does it happen with all text? I know DLC voices don't have translations so they're MTL.

And about the zipped stuff, only the zipmods stay zipped.

how to get rid of the bottom right performance stats?
kinnda annoyed me
F1, plugin settings, FPS counter or something like that.

is there a discord for this repack that i can join?
(to be more direct i mean one where i can speak. i want to upload my cards and be able to get feedback to better myself since i use this game to make bases for drawings as well as for others to use for their own reasons. im aware (and am in) the discord called "koikatsu!" but im pretty sure posting my stuff there will result in a ban since you dont gotta pay with the repack. so im just wondering if there is a fanmade discord server for this repack where i can post stuff. i would post cards here but knowning how toxic boards like these can get im kinda scared to. plus my stuff is bad (hence the wanting feedback).)
Not that i know of, are boorus good for it or do you just want the feedback?
I think this thread could be good for the latter, it'd be nice if more people shared stuff here like they do in the HS2 thread, tbh.

Sorry, but do you know if there is a difference between the RX6 and RX7?
It seems to me it is the same as the previous one.
It's mainly a plugin updates pack so there's not a lot of noticeable difference unless you come from several versions back, tbh.

telephone man

May 15, 2019
Not that i know of, are boorus good for it or do you just want the feedback?
I think this thread could be good for the latter, it'd be nice if more people shared stuff here like they do in the HS2 thread, tbh.
i dont know any boorus where i could post my character cards and have people actually give feedback instead of posting something horny or not giving feedback

Jul 1, 2018
Could someone help me with this problem I seem to have with any game that has this character creator? Every time I try to make a character whether it is an imported character or a brand new character the nipples are inverted, like in a cone shape with a flat top and an indent in the middle. I can't seem to figure out why it's doing this and even if I fiddle with the settings I cant fix it. If you could look at the screenshots and tell me if I can do something to fix it that would be great. 1602761531969.png
1602761723852.png

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes