Adrian1122

Mar 29, 2018
Alright I'm nearing my wits end, I've gone through past comments and found a few dozen people saying they can't unzip the game files, and I've tried just about every solution I saw, but none of them work. I downloaded in parts, and all at once, and in both cases it would leave me with a single, 20 gig folder that I can't open that I can't unzip, and everytime I try to make it a rar file (As suggested previously), It says it can't be done. I've tried using 7Zip, WinZip, and WinRar. In every case it says the file can't be read, and I have no clue what to do. Is there any comment I missed that's got a more step by step or am I dumb and missing something? Help would be loved

Reactions: Khara119

keff

Jan 21, 2018
there have been many who have tried, the only one who has succeeded has done the kplug. and i only know this mod that adds positions.
but I advise you not to try it with this pack.
Almost all mods work with BepInEx.
while some, including kplug, work with IPA. so it is best to use it with the clean game.
Or you can use the BepInEx.IPALoader, but you need to do some steps.
i've had absolutely no issues using kplug with BR 4 and 5 and all i did was install the mod as-is. i haven't updated to the newer packs so i can't say for sure about those but i've never had an issue. the only problem was that moreaccessoryslots needed to be downgraded to an older version to work correctly with kplug's invite feature but it works perfectly fine besides that.

i don't know why anyone wouldn't use kplug, it's by far the best mod for the game. any compatibility problems can be solved with basic troubleshooting skills and knowledge of illusion soft games

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
i've had absolutely no issues using kplug with BR 4 and 5 and all i did was install the mod as-is. i haven't updated to the newer packs so i can't say for sure about those but i've never had an issue. the only problem was that moreaccessoryslots needed to be downgraded to an older version to work correctly with kplug's invite feature but it works perfectly fine besides that.

i don't know why anyone wouldn't use kplug, it's by far the best mod for the game. any compatibility problems can be solved with basic troubleshooting skills and knowledge of illusion soft games
some time ago the various modders stopped watching the kplug. the same thing did the kplug modder too. in addition the BR packs worked with the BepInEx4 and now with the RX packs they use the BepInEx5

Darkhound

Sep 2, 2017
same here, trying to unzip the second archive that you get when extracting the first one. (doesnt matter if its the parted one or the big one file thing) Always getting the "archive damaged" with winrar or the "is not archive" with 7z. Tried to rename it, give it different extensions, no luck so far.

Reactions: Khara119

Mokey

Jun 27, 2018
Alright I'm nearing my wits end, I've gone through past comments and found a few dozen people saying they can't unzip the game files, and I've tried just about every solution I saw, but none of them work. I downloaded in parts, and all at once, and in both cases it would leave me with a single, 20 gig folder that I can't open that I can't unzip, and everytime I try to make it a rar file (As suggested previously), It says it can't be done. I've tried using 7Zip, WinZip, and WinRar. In every case it says the file can't be read, and I have no clue what to do. Is there any comment I missed that's got a more step by step or am I dumb and missing something? Help would be loved
Same here. Must be a janked compression.

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
I have another question, I installed a mod before but I can't find it anymore.
The mod makes bra / cloth work with breast weight and size. If a girl has a bra, the boobs adjust to it, if you put the bra off, they move with it.
Where can I find this mod ? Link ? Name of it ?

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
So really dumb question here:
How do I include the sideload mods? Do i just unzip the archive and move the files "sideload modpack - studio" and "sideload modpack - maps" into the main "[ScrewThisNoise] Koikatsu BetterRepack RX7 -> mods" folder?

Reactions: Toram Eldin

keff

Jan 21, 2018
some time ago the various modders stopped watching the kplug. the same thing did the kplug modder too. in addition the BR packs worked with the BepInEx4 and now with the RX packs they use the BepInEx5
again i havent tried the new ones but if kplug doesnt work with them i'd rather just stick with rx5, and i would recommend that to others too : p
it says all over the files on every version of br that kplug probably wont work and isnt tested but it works perfectly fine on all of them ive tested up to this point

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
It seems that in some animations the penis of the male characters do not act as they should, seem to be with a slower movement compared to the rest of the body... Or not fixed as they should be, does anyone know what this is and how to correct it? This is definitely not fixed as it should be.

1603078251341.png

A sequence of more detailed images of the problem

Last edited:

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
It seems that in some animations the penis of the male characters do not act as they should, seem to be with a slower movement compared to the rest of the body... Or not fixed as they should be, does anyone know what this is and how to correct it? This is definitely not fixed as it should be.

View attachment 864407

A sequence of more detailed images of the problem

on the maker there are several decensures, you can use those. 0000.PNG

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
again i havent tried the new ones but if kplug doesnt work with them i'd rather just stick with rx5, and i would recommend that to others too : p
it says all over the files on every version of br that kplug probably wont work and isnt tested but it works perfectly fine on all of them ive tested up to this point
well, this thing goes to taste, I personally don't like kplug very much, I know it does different things, I used it too, but I don't like orgies and things like that, I'm a guy who goes more on vanilla so the new packs are just fine for me.

Dec 10, 2019
All this talk about kplug, what does it actually do? And what's this about orgies?

I just downloaded RX6 and unzipped and played that, that is all I know about Koikatu, I don't know anything about all these individual mods or kplug.

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
All this talk about kplug, what does it actually do? And what's this about orgies?

I just downloaded RX6 and unzipped and played that, that is all I know about Koikatu, I don't know anything about all these individual mods or kplug.
it really does many things, difficult and long to explain, I recommend you go here

Dec 10, 2019
the new mods work with BepInEx5. while Kplug with IPA which is based on SB3Utility and are very old things. SB3Utility has gone on for many years but now the various modders prefer to use BepInEx.
I don't know what those things are.

Are the "new mods" the things in the RX# repacks?

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes