Mar 18, 2019
Why do some characters have hair stand behind them? It's always Braid, Hair ornament and some other Alice accessories, that just float behind character.

Am I missing some mods? Are those cards just broken? Or what?

Sanjab

May 4, 2020
I downloaded all parts and extract the main file from them but when I want to extract the "ScrewThisNoise Koikatsu BetterRepack RX7.7z" file I can not even open it, let alone extract it
I tried with WinRAR and 7-zip, both of them said "The archive is either in unknown format or damaged"
Is that file damaged or something?

Last edited:

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
Why do some characters have hair stand behind them? It's always Braid, Hair ornament and some other Alice accessories, that just float behind character.

some cards were made with different mods and since there aren't in this pack they don't work well.
the advice I can give you is to go into the character macher and fix them.
0001.PNG 0002.PNG

Reactions: yellow-diamond

WideBoi

Jul 16, 2017
i also download full pack in 1 download and others one by one (in parts) and both dont work
it looks like part 6 is way to short in Mb i looked at screwthisnoise site and there part 6 has 2Gb not 600Mb

Adrian1122

Mar 29, 2018
I downloaded all parts and extract the main file from them but when I want to extract the "ScrewThisNoise Koikatsu BetterRepack RX7.7z" file I can not even open it, let alone extract it
I tried with WinRAR and 7-zip, both of them said "The archive is either in unknown format or damaged"
i also download full pack in 1 download and others one by one (in parts) and both dont work
it looks like part 6 is way to short in Mb i looked at screwthisnoise site and there part 6 has 2Gb not 600Mb
The current update seems bugged, unfortunate because it took me downloading it twice and posting a comment before I saw something about it. Just wait awhile, maybe bookmark the game, and in the next update it may work

Mar 18, 2019
some cards were made with different mods and since there aren't in this pack they don't work well.
the advice I can give you is to go into the character macher and fix them.
View attachment 864928 View attachment 864929
Okay, thanks, friend.
The cards are fine by themselves, beside this hair ghost. It just feels like these accessories were added, because I can't find any missing from the character picture.

Dec 10, 2019
I usually use the Koikatu Gameplay Mod which gives the possibility to put up to 99 girls instead of 38.
Your computer is a beast. I tried maxing out at 38 girls and it took my game literally 30 minutes to load gameplay after the tutorial.

plus you can force sex without a condom even if they don't want to, but so they get mad, then there are several other things this mod can do. and you can set them all to your liking.
Or just go into the game's character editor and toggle "Always allows sex without a condom"

Is everything in the game english?
Some of it is machine translated, or is so awkwardly translated that it seems like machine translation (not sure which)

people can someone help me the game crashes when the tutorial ends

View attachment 864863
Crash or freeze? Mine seemed to freeze for 30 minutes after the tutorial when I filled all 38 spots, but then it finally loaded. If that's the case, I recommend using a smaller number of girls.

Probably they're from a mod.

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
Your computer is a beast. I tried maxing out at 38 girls and it took my game literally 30 minutes to load gameplay after the tutorial.

Or just go into the game's character editor and toggle "Always allows sex without a condom"

Some of it is machine translated, or is so awkwardly translated that it seems like machine translation (not sure which)
99 girls need 10gb of ram and I have 16.

you are right but i was explaining what the mod does.

Only some dialogues are machine translated and through options you can remove them, but the base game is all translated.

Dec 10, 2019
99 girls need 10gb of ram and I have 16.

you are right but i was explaining what the mod does.

Only some dialogues are machine translated and through options you can remove them, but the base game is all translated.
The base game has all translations without machine? How do I toggle off the machine translation then? With the RX6 repack.

kylemorre

May 29, 2018
Got a fair amount of crashes happening with this update. The fact that you can't save during the day really fucks it up a lot. Why you can't save whenever you want is a stupid design decision

IkoSaeda

Aug 11, 2020
something went wrong with the upload
we all have to wait until it is fixed
until then there is only using an older RX version

K3NJ1

I'm so smart it hurts
Modder
Donor
Jul 26, 2018
Alright, reuploaded the parted downloads that actually "work" this time, So sorry I couldn't do it sooner and have you lot avoid downloading a huge repack only for it to not even extract. Kinda pissed myself I had to reupload this :KEK: I'll reupload the All-In-One soon. Again, sorry for the big inconvenience. (MEGA Mirrors soon too)

Last edited:
Reactions: IkoSaeda and Kenora

Toram Eldin

Jul 2, 2018
For those having trouble with unzipping the game and stuff, have you tried the torrent? I used that yesterday to get the game and was able to unpack it with no problems at all.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
i think party was the removal of the school entirely, Also imo putting nsfw games on steam is stupid anyways because of their restrictions.
As far as I know the story was added afterwards. in the original game it is downloaded on the producer's site as a special pack. So it is still done with koikatsu party.

I know there's a way to make inverted nipples that was documented on a guides folder over on mega but i don't know what to say about the "brand new characters" part, assuming you mean full Chika Haruno and nothing imported from any character.
No idea myself either about new chars, but...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Serance

Monster Girl Connoisseur
Donor
Jul 30, 2018
Getting into and how to apply and make the mods work is a game of its own...
So true, I play this "game" more than the actual game. It's a daily thing keeping up with the plugin makers since they seem like they are learning more as they go. It's fun though, and they are all friendly always looking for ways to improve!

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes