YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
I am talking about when you start a new game. It only allows you to use files from the male category and will not let you use files from the female category. I have tried making a "female" male character in the char gen, but that was a no go.
You need a plugin to remove the split between genders. At least for clothes, I already had it when I went to make a male character.
For the body itself, if I remember right it is in general, select a female body there but also select a penis.

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
What about other mods? I got the impression you watch multiple mods, not just kplug.

I downloaded it and read the user manual, wow, it adds a lot!

The only version of Koikatu I have the RX6 repack, how do I get a version I can use kplug on?

here you can find the old versions of betterrepack
However, there is a link to his channel also on the OP

Last edited:
Dec 10, 2019

here you can find the old versions of betterrepack
However, there is a link to his channel also on the OP
I don't have a Discord.

I'm not looking for older versions of better repack, I'm looking for the Koikatu game by itself, without the repack, so I can use Kplug with it.

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
I don't have a Discord.

I'm not looking for older versions of better repack, I'm looking for the Koikatu game by itself, without the repack, so I can use Kplug with it.
Well to tell you the truth is an old link and now no longer working where I found the base game, try to do a search.

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
What about other mods? I got the impression you watch multiple mods, not just kplug.

I downloaded it and read the user manual, wow, it adds a lot!

The only version of Koikatu I have the RX6 repack, how do I get a version I can use kplug on?
ah, for the mods

Dereth

Nov 12, 2018
Downloaded it from Uploadheaven. Finally works thanks.
Now the question is. Of all those bodies you can choose from. Is there one where the vagina is animated and can spread?

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
Downloaded it from Uploadheaven. Finally works thanks.
Now the question is. Of all those bodies you can choose from. Is there one where the vagina is animated and can spread?
there is not,
I'm sorry, I never found anything.
I also dislike the static decensorship as it is.

kylemorre

May 29, 2018
Anyone know how to install the maps from the optional zip? Do I just copy and paste the "sideloader modpack - maps" into the mods folder? How do I access these maps in game? Thanks for any help

Dereth

Nov 12, 2018
there is not,
I'm sorry, I never found anything.
I also dislike the static decensorship as it is.
Alright.. back to Artificial Academy 2 i go.
That had everything i usually want. Not direct spreading but at least it opens up a bit and looks not so static. Also i can aim where i want to cum, not only can say "inside" or "outside".

Is it just me or do i have this feeling that Illusion is just shitting out new games lately, just so they stay a bit relevant and don't try to bring something new to the table anymore or at least have something inovative in their games?

Give me a Artificial Academy 2 with top notch graphics and way better physics and i can die happy.

Dave 237

May 29, 2018
i wish there was some kind of rival in this game like a female who tries to steal your girl or a male character sneaks into the school disguised as a girl

Reactions: kylemorre

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
Alright.. back to Artificial Academy 2 i go.
That had everything i usually want. Not direct spreading but at least it opens up a bit and looks not so static. Also i can aim where i want to cum, not only can say "inside" or "outside".

Is it just me or do i have this feeling that Illusion is just shitting out new games lately, just so they stay a bit relevant and don't try to bring something new to the table anymore or at least have something inovative in their games?

Give me a Artificial Academy 2 with top notch graphics and way better physics and i can die happy.
Well, for me artificial Academy stopped with the 2 and I don't see the reason to make a 3. it would only make things worse, and even if they did just an upgrade of the game it would disappoint a lot because it doesn't add anything new.
look HS2 is the same as the first only with improved graphics, it has not had a shred of the success of the first, and except the fans no one has watched the game.
and then in my opinion the Illusion does it on purpose to make basic games, so with mods and more the game goes on over the years. like Minecraft, you can say what you want but vanilla sucks, while with mods it is better, in my opinion he would have died immediately if there were no mods.

Last edited:

Dereth

Nov 12, 2018
Well, for me artificial Academy stopped with the 2 and I don't see the reason to make a 3. it would only make things worse, and even if they did just an upgrade of the game it would disappoint a lot because it doesn't add anything new.
look HS2 is the same as the first only with improved graphics, it has not had a shred of the success of the first, and except the fans no one has watched the game.
and then in my opinion the Illusion does it on purpose to make basic games, so with mods and more the game goes on over the years. like Minecraft, you can say what you want but vanilla sucks, while with mods it is better, in my opinion he would have died immediately if there were no mods.
I can fully agree on mods and how it keeps Illusion games "good".
Already the very basic required ones to be even able to play them on modern systems.. That alone shows how Illusion wouldn't exist anymore, if it wasn't for modders pulling their asses out of the shithole every time.

But if it comes to AA2. Surely it had its downsides, but i prefer games that have at least some more AI for the girls where they try to interact with you or even "force" themselves onto you. The newer games are just plain boring, if you basically need to tell them everything.
Also back then they at least tried to make the models functional, even if it makes them look a bit less visually appealing in total.
I rather have a bit of a blocky head but a pussy that actually spreads if you go in instead of a top notch model of a naked body, if it has as much function as a Barbie doll.

Heck my ex gf hated that Sexy Beach... where you run around directly. It looked so promising to both of us and at the end it was complete garbage.

So yeah. In my opinion. Give AA2 a upgrade. Better models. Keep what it has if it comes to functionality and i am fine with it.

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
I can fully agree on mods and how it keeps Illusion games "good".
Already the very basic required ones to be even able to play them on modern systems.. That alone shows how Illusion wouldn't exist anymore, if it wasn't for modders pulling their asses out of the shithole every time.

But if it comes to AA2. Surely it had its downsides, but i prefer games that have at least some more AI for the girls where they try to interact with you or even "force" themselves onto you. The newer games are just plain boring, if you basically need to tell them everything.
Also back then they at least tried to make the models functional, even if it makes them look a bit less visually appealing in total.
I rather have a bit of a blocky head but a pussy that actually spreads if you go in instead of a top notch model of a naked body, if it has as much function as a Barbie doll.

Heck my ex gf hated that Sexy Beach... where you run around directly. It looked so promising to both of us and at the end it was complete garbage.

So yeah. In my opinion. Give AA2 a upgrade. Better models. Keep what it has if it comes to functionality and i am fine with it.
i loved aa and aa2 a lot and i would love to see it very much with nice graphics.
But if you go and watch HS2 everyone tells you the same thing, it's HS with improved graphics. so except the fans download it, if aa2 came out with better graphics only the 2 of us would download it and a few others, not many. also because being the same game it has much lower system requirements.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
Doubt it. Same for the penis.
The core game is censored. Uncensors give a visual "uncersorment" but the actual models have the same movements, the programming is still the same as before. Some animations look weird because of this.
For actual uncensorship with this kind of thing it would be a much bigger mod, meaning much more work.

By the way, you guys mentioning artificial academy 2... the art style seems to be the same as here, or close enough. Is it better? Does it have as many mods like the screenshot one that removes the background, extra clothing pieces, and most important for me, a scene creator too?

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes