JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
Either I have something configured wrong, or I'm not understanding just how it works, but I have the Drag and Drop plugin/mod, but when I drag a character card onto the Character Maker, nothing happens.

Does drag and drop only work on CharaStudio?

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
Doubt it. Same for the penis.
The core game is censored. Uncensors give a visual "uncersorment" but the actual models have the same movements, the programming is still the same as before. Some animations look weird because of this.
For actual uncensorship with this kind of thing it would be a much bigger mod, meaning much more work.

By the way, you guys mentioning artificial academy 2... the art style seems to be the same as here, or close enough. Is it better? Does it have as many mods like the screenshot one that removes the background, extra clothing pieces, and most important for me, a scene creator too?
AA2 is 6 years old so graphics and templates are much nicer in Koikatu.
when it comes to clothes, koikatu wins a lot and also when it comes to studio for scene.
I don't remember another Illusion game with so many clothes and accessories.

Last edited:

Zarathirsty

Dec 20, 2018
Downloaded it from Uploadheaven. Finally works thanks.
Now the question is. Of all those bodies you can choose from. Is there one where the vagina is animated and can spread?
Did you download the all-in-one? I just tried the seperate parts from uploadhaven and they're all corrupted.

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
AA2 is 6 years old so graphics and templates are much nicer in Koikatu.
when it comes to clothes, koikatu wins a lot and also when it comes to studio for scene.
I don't remember another Illusion game with so many clothes and accessories.
if only it had the amount of positions and animations, which are really lacking just like most of these game engines. even with mods there's like 1 dark event, no gangbang whatsoever other than that dark event with very minor positions. and 1 guy 2 girls with maybe 2-3 positions and girl switching and the rest is 1 guy and 1 girl with.. idk, less than 15 animations/positions overall.

the lack of positions/animations is insane to me, because you know people are creating those all the time yet I can't seem to find more of these, and they are not in this repack.

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
if only it had the amount of positions and animations, which are really lacking just like most of these game engines. even with mods there's like 1 dark event, no gangbang whatsoever other than that dark event with very minor positions. and 1 guy 2 girls with maybe 2-3 positions and girl switching and the rest is 1 guy and 1 girl with.. idk, less than 15 animations/positions overall.

the lack of positions/animations is insane to me, because you know people are creating those all the time yet I can't seem to find more of these, and they are not in this repack.
well, for the positions they are few it is true, but remember that in koikatu you can change places that also gives you other positions while in aa2 you cannot and there are 16. in aa2 there is only 1 boy and 1 girl and that's it, at least in koikatu there is a bit of variety, in my opinion aa2 wins over koikatsu only for AI. Or maybe you mean another game?

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
well, for the positions they are few it is true, but remember that in koikatu you can change places that also gives you other positions while in aa2 you cannot and there are 16. in aa2 there is only 1 boy and 1 girl and that's it, at least in koikatu there is a bit of variety, in my opinion aa2 wins over koikatsu only for AI. Or maybe you mean another game?
is there a site I can check to see other people work? fan made stuff like more positions, pictures/animations of orgies and whatever new content that simply isn't in the game (even the modded version)

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
is there a site I can check to see other people work? fan made stuff like more positions, pictures/animations of orgies and whatever new content that simply isn't in the game (even the modded version)
maybe you mean the kplug? there is only that mod that adds positions, but to make it work it is a little tricky on this pack

Xenoad

Aug 26, 2019
Hey guys,
i search some good sites to download cards for Koikatsu :(
i have to fill some classes
(Yes, i am one of the persons who play storymode xD)

Serance

Monster Girl Connoisseur
Donor
Jul 30, 2018
There is a few mods called KKstub that adds more positions in Studio. They were in the latest repack.

In other news, Material Editor updated today:

Dec 10, 2019
The OP links to a patched download of Koikatsu Party, so I got that working, and downloaded kplug and got that working.

But there's more I want, and I don't know how to get it, since the RX6 repack won't, as a whole, work nicely with kplug according to what I've read in this thread.

Pregnancy
Male height change
Dick size increase
H Character Adjustment

How do I get just these mods, and install them alongside kplug into the patched Party?

I'm sorry, I've looked up some things and looked at some resources but it's all so much, pretty overwhelming and making my vision swim just trying to process everything, when I only want a few specific things.

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
There is a few mods called KKstub that adds more positions in Studio. They were in the latest repack.

In other news, Material Editor updated today:
true, but on the studio it's easy to do things, there are more positions, there is an animated vagina, while in the game there are not, and I don't like that static decensorship. At least that with the mod you do not go to completely change the basis of the game like kplug does, but doing this requires a lot of work and good skills. after all it is a question of making new animations.

Dec 10, 2019
Do mods that work for the original Koikatsu not always work for Koikatsu Party? I'm trying to get some mods installed and they're just not working, and IDK what I'm doing wrong.

Is there anything I have to do with BepInEx other than extract it into the game folder to set it up? That's all I did with it.

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
Do mods that work for the original Koikatsu not always work for Koikatsu Party? I'm trying to get some mods installed and they're just not working, and IDK what I'm doing wrong.

Is there anything I have to do with BepInEx other than extract it into the game folder to set it up? That's all I did with it.
koikatu party is the version put on steam and so they removed a lot of things, then illusion put a patch on their site that restores everything, but everyone prefers to do things on Koikatu and no party, so it doesn't surprise me if some mods don't work, they are 2 different games. no updates or something like that.

Succubustamer

Aug 8, 2020
1. Is there any need to get Party when I have RX7?
2. I see a lot of optional mods in the RX7 version, and have no clue how to benefit from them...

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes