sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
1. Is there any need to get Party when I have RX7?
2. I see a lot of optional mods in the RX7 version, and have no clue how to benefit from them...
you don't need party, compared to Koikatu only translation is better.
for mods I recommend Koikatu Gameplay Mod

you can try the others and see which ones you like best.

Reactions: Succubustamer

imnazz

Jan 8, 2019
may i know how to make it fully translated? because it hard to play if it is not translate to english... ty in advance

heyjey

May 11, 2019
Hi guys! first time posting here. I need advise or help.. I recently got Kplug VR version installed and running (he updated Kplug around a month or 2 ago with a VR compatibility version)
and for the life of me i CANNOT click or activate most options while in VR! basicaly i can click on Game settings , Change spot.. but everything else (Pose selection, invitation, jukebox , kplug settings) are all written in PINK and nothing happens when trying to select those! i'm using Better Repack RX5 and tried RX7 if that helps.

if anyone had experience with kplug in VR can you please help out?? thanks

Dec 10, 2019
Hi guys! first time posting here. I need advise or help.. I recently got Kplug VR version installed and running (he updated Kplug around a month or 2 ago with a VR compatibility version)
and for the life of me i CANNOT click or activate most options while in VR! basicaly i can click on Game settings , Change spot.. but everything else (Pose selection, invitation, jukebox , kplug settings) are all written in PINK and nothing happens when trying to select those! i'm using Better Repack RX5 and tried RX7 if that helps.

if anyone had experience with kplug in VR can you please help out?? thanks
Don't know if this is relevant, but apparently some people have reported that kplug doesn't work well with the repack.

I'm using a partly vanillified repack with kplug (not VR) and that works fine though.

Reactions: sunisinus

heyjey

May 11, 2019
Don't know if this is relevant, but apparently some people have reported that kplug doesn't work well with the repack.

I'm using a partly vanillified repack with kplug (not VR) and that works fine though.
The non-VR regular mode works very well with kplug , even with RX5 or RX7 repacks, i don't have issues there. The issue is really with the VR mode *only*, that was recently built and added on his patreon update.

i can click on Game settings , Change spot.. but everything else (Pose selection, invitation, jukebox , kplug settings) cannot be chosen or clicked on... basically making the VR mode kinda useless with his plugin.
I'm wondering if this is happening to someone else, surely i can't be the only one.

Edit, this is a pic i uploaded to give a good idea :

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
The non-VR regular mode works very well with kplug , even with RX5 or RX7 repacks, i don't have issues there. The issue is really with the VR mode *only*, that was recently built and added on his patreon update.

i can click on Game settings , Change spot.. but everything else (Pose selection, invitation, jukebox , kplug settings) cannot be chosen or clicked on... basically making the VR mode kinda useless with his plugin.
I'm wondering if this is happening to someone else, surely i can't be the only one.

Edit, this is a pic i uploaded to give a good idea :

What do you use? because on the installer he wrote: * with Party the BepInEx IPALoader.dll doesn't run kPlugVR and I don't know why. It works with the IPA

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
does anybody know if there exist a wearable horsecock or even just accessory?

closest thing i found was some animal dong props by master_x_2k on kenzato.uk booru but that is just images and looking around anywheres else for these have been fruitless effort.

heyjey

May 11, 2019
What do you use? because on the installer he wrote: * with Party the BepInEx IPALoader.dll doesn't run kPlugVR and I don't know why. It works with the IPA
Yeah I know that. I tried this with RX5 , then RX7 and even installed a fresh copy of Koikatsu in japanese , then installed the HF patch on that then the latest kplug installation and STILL no dice in VR.. so frustrating. So many hours wasted..

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
Yeah I know that. I tried this with RX5 , then RX7 and even installed a fresh copy of Koikatsu in japanese , then installed the HF patch on that then the latest kplug installation and STILL no dice in VR.. so frustrating. So many hours wasted..
well, kplug VR seems like a new thing to me if I'm not mistaken (I haven't used it for a while), so there are likely bugs, the only solution in this case is to wait.

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017

it doesn't work, it's true, if you install the kplug like this it doesn't work, but if you follow what he wrote and add the BepInEx.IPALoader and remove the mods that give problems you can use it.
I tried, and leaving it like this it doesn't work, while modifying it works.
as I have always said it is complicated to make it work and I do not recommend it because you have to modify the pack a lot, but if you know what to do it is another matter.

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
so there does exist animal dongs assets for charastudio anyways. i wonder if they can be imported into the main game somehow? unfortunately i have no idea how to do that but maybe someone on here knows.

anyone who doesn't use charastudio and wondering, open charastudio put this into scene folder of userdata studio and there you go the models can be loaded.

2020_0101_1737_21_291.png

its actually completely custom made with other objects but i wonder if it can be imported into the main game somehow?

Last edited:
Dec 10, 2019
So in my install of partly-vanillified RX6 and kplug, sometimes the controls for H scenes glitch, switching randomly between kplug H controls and default H controls. Like for kplug I just have to scroll up mouse wheel to change speed, and it doesn't go back down until I scroll the wheel down, whereas in default you have to click to speed up and either keep clicking or click the MMB to keep at that speed. The most common glitch I'm getting in H scenes is after speeding up by scrolling mouse wheel it will sometimes slow down again after several seconds, even if I use the default "lock" of clicking MMB. Weird. Any ideas how to fix this? It seems to mainly happen when the default H scene UI is displayed, but not sure.

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
if anybody wants it i made a character, its based on one of corruption of champion saves as i am recreating each stage of my character in the game currently.

main goal is to make a collage? or college? or whatever you call it showcasing each change my character went through using charastudio, obviously can't be perfect as there is no multi dicks or multi boobs in Koikatsu so i work with what i got.

Reactions: sunisinus

IceSodaFreak

May 31, 2018
At this point I am a little bit surprised that there is no modder out there that is trying to transform koikatsu into AA3, since from what I have heard that was the original intent before it got changed. Pretty much if you could take the AI from AA, as well as the sandboxness, no story. Then this game would be the best illusion game out there.

Thercon

Apr 24, 2018
Does anyone know why arent any of the characters mouths moving? Ive went trough mods but i cant seem to find the problem.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes